Old 05-02-2008, 04:41 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
nigma barcode reader v1.40 (Freeware)

nigma barcode reader v1.40 (Freeware)
Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6
Overview: Download i-nigma barcode reader and discover the coolest way to get content on your camera enabled mobile device. With the i-nigma reader installed on your mobile, you’ll be ready to decode smartcodes and connect direct to the mobile internet.

[break]
More Info:

Code

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-i-nigma-barcode-reader-v1-4.html
Download Instructions: Copy the cab file and enjoy!
http://rapidshare.com/files/11193949...de_rerader.rar

Mirrors:
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/get-...ader-v1-4.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/46133948...e_rerader.html
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: nigma barcode reader v1.40 (Freeware)

i have run this app in the past with no problem and now once i open camera in program nothing happens, been searching google for i-nigma problems and i found one forum who said to use quickmart so i downloaded and that dont even open,checked support site for i-nigma and tried what they said to no avail...does anyone have any advice.....
Old 05-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i have run this app in the past with no problem and now once i open camera in program nothing happens, been searching google for i-nigma problems and i found one forum who said to use quickmart so i downloaded and that dont even open,checked support site for i-nigma and tried what they said to no avail...does anyone have any advice.....
make sure you soft reset once you download it. once you've done that, you have to open it through some for of explorer such as resco explorer or so and it should work
Old 05-31-2008, 06:32 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

look at the barcode post in the announcements areaand download from there... direct linkto newes vesion and try that..... there already double digit people using that version without troubles.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I like the use of this system. It's a great idea for the ease and convenience. I've been curious as to who might use this system. I found this product a while back and installed it on my phone, but had no real uses for it. I'm glad you implemented it into SmartPhoneJunkie
Old 06-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

I like the use of this system. It's a great idea for the ease and convenience. I've been curious as to who might use this system. I found this product a while back and installed it on my phone, but had no real uses for it. I'm glad you implemented it into SmartPhoneJunkie
well from what i know, ALL staff is using this app b/c of its convenience of not having to sync ur device all the time
Old 06-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: SPrint

View BigBadWolf77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BigBadWolf77's Photo Album Add BigBadWolf77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

well from what i know, ALL staff is using this app b/c of its convenience of not having to sync ur device all the time
I think the concept of this program is very cool, but I just don't think it will be very practicle. If all your after is quickly grabbing an app to test it out thats fine, but it is kind of a pain in the ass to organise your Cab files on your device. I also find that using rapidshare on my ppc is a pain in the ass with out a paid acount. If the file server here gets it's bugs worked out this will be much cooler.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:22 PM

“ Originally Posted by BigBadWolf77 View Post

I think the concept of this program is very cool, but I just don't think it will be very practicle. If all your after is quickly grabbing an app to test it out thats fine, but it is kind of a pain in the ass to organise your Cab files on your device. I also find that using rapidshare on my ppc is a pain in the ass with out a paid acount. If the file server here gets it's bugs worked out this will be much cooler.
i got the paid accoutn so im golden and so do all the vip members here and staff of course and it works great!!!! very quick and i save all the cab files to a cabs folder on my storage card and you can jsut run he cab and not save it also.....
Old 06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

huh, u can save the cab to ur storage card first before installin bro, and i suggest resco file explorer its way cooler to organize your files....and there arent bugs bro....
Old 06-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

why do you just make a folder strictly for cabs. i use rapidshare on ppc and have no problem. and if you want you can make sub folders in the cab folder for use of cabs. such as today plugin and etc. not that hard to organize it. it does ask you where you want to save so not too hard
Old 06-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i got the paid accoutn so im golden and so do all the vip members here and staff of course and it works great!!!! very quick and i save all the cab files to a cabs folder on my storage card and you can jsut run he cab and not save it also.....
I save all the Cab files I have on my Phone and a good majority of others that I can use when needed. I keep mine on the Storage Card as well. It's free and convenient, so I'm not one to complain I personally haven;t had any problems with Rapidshare, so that's probably why I haven't purchased a rapidshare account, but I've been hanging out at the wall pivoting back and forth and I might eventually give in
Old 06-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Buming from a person that use rapidshare alot SPJ is the best site out. Thanks to the barcode freeware it fast and better than having to figure out which letter has a cat. Thanks to all that had something to do with it. I love SPJ, no homo!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:30 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View confucious_911's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View confucious_911's Photo Album Add confucious_911's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks dash, great program, works great
The Following User Says Thank You to confucious_911 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

View nikkomogul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nikkomogul's Photo Album Add nikkomogul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i cant find any bar codes where they is?
Old 08-02-2008, 01:51 AM

“ Originally Posted by nikkomogul View Post

i cant find any bar codes where they is?
only on apps with cab downloads or the newer themes......
Old 08-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Mobile Model: PPC6800

View Aftrshck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Aftrshck's Photo Album Add Aftrshck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i installed it and tried it a couple times now....its way cool....

The Following User Says Thank You to Aftrshck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Mobile Model: 7043691212

View rbnco07's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rbnco07's Photo Album Add rbnco07's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

would someone help me!!!
i downloaded the program to my phone.
i have the barcode reader and everything...
but it just wont work...
plz help!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by rbnco07 View Post

would someone help me!!!
i downloaded the program to my phone.
i have the barcode reader and everything...
but it just wont work...
plz help!!!!
does it turn on, or you cant get it to read a barcode. we need more than it just doesnt work

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
barcode, freeware, nigma, reader, v140