Old 02-17-2009, 11:15 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Ultimate bluetooth mobile phone spy software 2008

Ultimate bluetooth mobile phone spy software 2008

What is your partner up to? What are your colleagues at work talking about? What's your boss saying about you? What is the person next to you on the bus texting?

The very latest technology and programs to allow you to spy on any bluetooth enabled device, mobile phone, or laptop - our technology covers them all.

With our Pro-Edition Software you can now easily find out who your partner, business associates, and friends have been in contact with. Whether you are suspicious of an affair, or would just like information that will help progress your career, you can now do all of the following using your mobile phone, and the person you are targeting will not suspect a thing. Guaranteed!

VIEW CONTACTS LIST

READ TEXT MESSAGES (SMS)

VIEW CALLS MADE / CALLS RECIEVED

SET THE TARGET PHONE TO CALL YOU WHENEVER IT MAKES OR RECEIVES A CALL

VIEW PHOTOS

MANY MORE FUNCTIONS

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION CAN EASILY BE DOWNLOADED TO YOUR PHONE

MAKE CALLS VIA THE PHONE YOU HAVE TARGETED

Once the target phone has been remotely set you do not need to be in Bluetooth range to listen into calls.

There is no trace or logging of your phone's details on the target phone

That means: THEY WILL NEVER KNOW

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on..no need to wish you had those vital contact numbers..you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer?

Think that your wife is secretly text messaging at night?

Or that your husband is making secret calls when you're not paying attention?

Ultimate Bluetooth Mobile Phone Spy Software Edition 2008 will work on All mobile devices that are bluetooth enabled. Not just phones but also laptops, computers, etc. YOU WILL RECEIVE SEPERATE SOFTWARE FOR OLD MODELS AND NEW MODELS (INCLUDING SYMBIAN PHONES). We don't need to list compatible phones - this works on ALL phones!

Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and rest at peace!

You will receive an entire suite of bluetooth spy software!!

Not just 1 program but an entire suite that will work on old phones, new phones, smart phones, java phones - on absolutely all of them!

NOTHING is logged, you leave absolutely NO TRACE of your spying activities!

This program is 100% software. You will NOT need to alter or modify your handset at all!

** This will work on all phones! ** Would be very surprise if this is true

Is your DAUGHTER wasting her time on that NO GOOD PUNK?

Is your PARTNER cheating on you and making secret calls in the bathroom?

Are your FAMILY members wasting too many unnecessary minutes on your PHONE CONTRACT?

Are your children TEXTING or TALKING on the phone when they should be doing their homework or household chores?

Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work in my country?
Yes! This product does not depend upon country or mobile network. It will work anywhere in the world!

Will I have to install any software on the phone(s) I wish to spy on?
No. This product only needs to be installed on your phone.

That means that in 5 minutes you can be checking any phone you want. That's right. If you buy this, it will take about 2 minutes to process the order and in about 1 minute you will receive an E-Mail with the download link. Download takes about 10 seconds and installation onto your phone takes about 1 or 2 minutes. And instantly you will be reading your wife's SMS/text messages, listening to your kid's phone conversation, even knowing what your boss or your neighbor is saying. All of this is done in stealth mode. This means they will never know that you are doing this. And this works on ALL phones. Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Ericsson, Blackberry, absolutely all of them. This will work in all countries, on all networks.

Extra Bonus!

With your purchase you will get 2 extra bonus spy items!

* Bluetooth spy suite for your PC/laptop!
* A very special program that enables you to view incomming and outgoing e-mail for a given e-mail address.

You will get these two bonus items for absolutely free with your purchase of the Bluetooth Spy Software!

"This is one of the most phenomenal mobile phone technologies ever created and we here at E-Stealth.com pride ourselves in offering the world's top bluetooth spy suite package. I guarantee that you will absolutely love this product."

- Steve Barker, E-Stealth.com Director of Operations

This only works while Bluetooth is on. All of the statements were made by author. I have not tried it out.

DOWNLOAD:

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/112515268/Ultimate_bluetooth_mobile_phone_spy_software_2008.rar
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ultimate bluetooth mobile phone spy software 2008

im gonna try this out now

--------- New Post Merged on 17/2/2009 at 0146 --------

i cant get it to work......i have tried several java programs and none will run it. any suggestions?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mike6200's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mike6200's Photo Album Add mike6200's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

i cant get it to work......i have tried several java programs and none will run it. any suggestions?
same here. i get The app could not be instantiated java.lang.noclassdeffounderror
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike6200 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View chufo68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chufo68's Photo Album Add chufo68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I haven't had time to mess with this, but did find the instructions in .PDF
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chufo68 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

“ Originally Posted by mike6200 View Post

same here. i get The app could not be instantiated java.lang.noclassdeffounderror
the both of you have touch pros which makes me believe that it si one of those java apps that wont work on the touch pro yet....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the both of you have touch pros which makes me believe that it si one of those java apps that wont work on the touch pro yet....
thanks dash, but i got the omnia......anyway i may have found a java app that works......ill keep you updated

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 12:02 AM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this has already been posted. next time please do a search. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View railslave's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View railslave's Photo Album Add railslave's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol i know i posted this months ago
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to railslave For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800

View shady515's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shady515's Photo Album Add shady515's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the US cellular PPC6800 (you all call it the Mogul) and I still can't figure out how to install it...I also have the LG Rythym, which isn't a smartphone, and I just can't seem to get it installed on either...What do I need to get it installed? Is there some other program I have to run the install files through? If so, what is it? I'm sure it's posted here somewhere, but I can't search if I don't know what I'm looking for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shady515 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by shady515 View Post

I have the US cellular PPC6800 (you all call it the Mogul) and I still can't figure out how to install it...I also have the LG Rythym, which isn't a smartphone, and I just can't seem to get it installed on either...What do I need to get it installed? Is there some other program I have to run the install files through? If so, what is it? I'm sure it's posted here somewhere, but I can't search if I don't know what I'm looking for.
ok you may want to read the noob guide below in my signature and that will teach you how to install and your rythym it wont work on since all apps here are for wm..... you will find some java apps here that will work on that. (they end in the .jar extension)
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok you may want to read the noob guide below in my signature and that will teach you how to install and your rythym it wont work on since all apps here are for wm..... you will find some java apps here that will work on that. (they end in the .jar extension)
this will actually work with any phone that is bluetooth enabled and does contain .jar files for older, non wm phones...as to how to install, I have no clue...I have been trying to figure it out for a couple of weeks, I think you need to put the .jar (for older phones) or the other one (for wm phones) on the actual device memory for it to run but i'm not sure...If anyone can figure out or knows how to get this to work let me know cause I'm tryin to figure out if my girl is cheatin on me...

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2009, 01:17 AM

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

this will actually work with any phone that is bluetooth enabled and does contain .jar files for older, non wm phones...as to how to install, I have no clue...I have been trying to figure it out for a couple of weeks, I think you need to put the .jar (for older phones) or the other one (for wm phones) on the actual device memory for it to run but i'm not sure...If anyone can figure out or knows how to get this to work let me know cause I'm tryin to figure out if my girl is cheatin on me...
as i stated unless its a jar extension... i didnt look to see what type of file it was.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View wells818's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wells818's Photo Album Add wells818's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So has anyone gotten this program to work?
The Following User Says Thank You to wells818 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro Chrome

View drdrewdown's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drdrewdown's Photo Album Add drdrewdown's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

fuggitabout this old version, someone should post up the new 2009 ver!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to drdrewdown For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2009, 06:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post

fuggitabout this old version, someone should post up the new 2009 ver!!!
if asked for in the correct thread and done the right way it will be looked into more
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as i stated unless its a jar extension... i didnt look to see what type of file it was.
I gotcha d/\sh I was just lettin the other guy know that it would work for his older phone cause i've opened it and saw that it had .jar files in there...I still don't know how it works but if anyone could figure it out i would put my money on either d/\sh or superman

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 AM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800

View shady515's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shady515's Photo Album Add shady515's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...emulator+mogul

I downloaded this. Is this the right program to run it? Or will installing this screw up my US Cellular Mogul? I'll let you know how it turns out...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shady515 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Mobile Model: htc6800
Mobile Carrier: uscellular
Mobile OS: 6.1

View samking773's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View samking773's Photo Album Add samking773's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this sounds good is it totaly free? thanks in adv
The Following User Says Thank You to samking773 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2009, 03:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by samking773 View Post

this sounds good is it totaly free? thanks in adv
everything here is free. dont have do trial versions or partial versions here.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what up can some let me know if u got this to work on the touch pro or can i get a thread with the 2009 versions! thnkx for any help
The Following User Says Thank You to Redman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 11:28 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Redman View Post

what up can some let me know if u got this to work on the touch pro or can i get a thread with the 2009 versions! thnkx for any help
hey Redman...you might want to go into your control panel and change your phone model cuz it looks like you typed in your phone number....i dont think you want random people calling you lol..just a heads up

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View Tugboat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tugboat's Photo Album Add Tugboat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just checking for a working JAVA app that will allow the Touch Pro to run this program.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tugboat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2009, 02:11 AM

“ Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post

just checking for a working JAVA app that will allow the Touch Pro to run this program.
i dont think there is a stock or custom rom without some sort of java emulator not on it already.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View Tugboat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tugboat's Photo Album Add Tugboat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I tried it with the stock and a custom rom, but I have not been able to get my touch pro to run this program. I know its not the norm to ask, but if you haven't installed it, can you try it on a touch pro and see what happens.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tugboat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Mobile Model: htc diamond pro

View iwtbu2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iwtbu2003's Photo Album Add iwtbu2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was looking at this program its sweet by the way. didnt work noticed that no one else has got it running either. found some info on the program.

It is supposed to run on every phone that is equipped with a J2ME MIDP 2.0 VM and an implemented JSR-82 API (important for Bluetooth access). Nokia 6600, Nokia 7610, Sony Ericsson P900, Siemens S65 (and probably all consequent phones of the mentioned manufacturers) fulfill these requirements.

what this means i have no clue and no clue if it will ever work on a diamond pro. maybe it will help ya find an answer so i can use it.

if i find anything else out or even an update i will post.

if there r any apps like this one and work please let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to iwtbu2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 09:36 PM

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this sounds like a cool app... what's the difference between 2008 and 2009 and does anybody have a 2009 version? thanks
Old 07-27-2009, 09:56 PM
i'LL ReP SPJ 4 dAyZ...!!!
Mobile Model: HTC TouCh PrO..!!

View JDMSOHC's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JDMSOHC's Photo Album Add JDMSOHC's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Been waitin for a program like this, i even asked for one similiar in the app request forum called "flexispy" they all claim to work on all WM devices so i'm sure we'll have this figured out soon..

--------- New Post Merged on 28/7/2009 at 0507 --------

Also, I tested Esmertec JBED's java app, it installs everything fine, but when u goto load it says "java.langNoClassDefFoundError" so w/e that means... anyways i tried...

Old 08-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Mobile Model: htc diamond pro

View iwtbu2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iwtbu2003's Photo Album Add iwtbu2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does anyone have a working copy of any program like this or this program i really need it. i think the gf has another man.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:32 AM

View JDMSOHC's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JDMSOHC's Photo Album Add JDMSOHC's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol not for free yet... hopefully one of our genius' here get a legit workin version...

Old 08-06-2009, 11:52 AM

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i remember i installed something like this on my phone i can't quite remember the name... it didn't work... it says something like ".... there is no bluetooth for java for supporting this device...." something like that... so i dont know whats that "bluetooth for java" meant...
Old 12-14-2009, 10:20 AM

anybody get this working yet..??

Old 12-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Works with every phone, LOL what a joke. I got this error 906, Invalid Descriptor
I didnt think something like this would actually work
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2008, bluetooth, mobile, phone, software, spy, ultimate