Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-22-2008, 03:12 PM
pljansma pljansma is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View pljansma's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pljansma's Photo Album Add pljansma's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch Replacement Parts

Hey Guys, I have a modded Touch that works beautifully, but the housing is beat to crap. Do any of you have or know where I can buy a complete housing including the plastic external lens cover. The actual glass lcd is in perfect shape, I need the front cover assy complete with the lcd plastic cover in it. Thanks for your feedback and take care ,Phil.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:39 PM

View pljansma's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pljansma's Photo Album Add pljansma's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch Replacement Parts

Another question along these lines. I see there are several parts available for the HTC Touch P3450. I can buy everything I need on e bay for this model that I need to fix my phone, but is this the same as my Alltel Touch?
Old 08-22-2008, 06:42 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by pljansma View Post

Another question along these lines. I see there are several parts available for the HTC Touch P3450. I can buy everything I need on e bay for this model that I need to fix my phone, but is this the same as my Alltel Touch?
It's kinda a pain to replace parts due to having to take out all thi insides.....(about 25 screws) and swapping it all over.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by pljansma View Post

no bro them are wayyyyyy different...... their version of the touch is slimmer than ours so it wouldnt fit....... you need it to say that it is compatible with the vogue.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no bro them are wayyyyyy different...... their version of the touch is slimmer than ours so it wouldnt fit....... you need it to say that it is compatible with the vogue.
I forgot to mention on that comment.

The Following User Says Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2008, 07:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

Thanks Dash, I appreciate it. I just figured out they call the 3450 the elf and the 6900 the vogue.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, parts, replacement, touch