Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Kingdombuilder Kingdombuilder is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kingdombuilder's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kingdombuilder's Photo Album Add Kingdombuilder's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch Camera Templates

HTC Touch Camera Templates

Unzip and place all gif files in your phone, Mydocuments\Templates. Go to your camera and select template mode, and enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Modern Batman.jpg   American Gothic.jpg   AmericanIdol.jpg   Batgirl.jpg   Boracay1.jpg   Cell.jpg   Charlie.jpg  

Chrome.jpg   Click.jpg   Denmark1.jpg   Fish Tank.jpg   Floral.jpg   FloralFall.jpg   Geisha.jpg  

Green Lantern.jpg   Heart.jpg   Lion.jpg   Matrix.jpg   Mount Fuji.jpg   o2camera_car1.gif   o2camera_frame1.gif  

Palawan1.jpg   Pisa.jpg   Retro1.jpg   Robin.jpg   Rocky.jpg   Scissorhands.jpg   SnakeMosaic.jpg  

The Flash.jpg   Totem.jpg   Totem-heart.jpg   Trunks.jpg   Tulips.jpg   UKWWI.jpg   Violets.jpg  

Wolverine.jpg   WordBubble_Left.jpg   WordBubble_Right.jpg   work.jpg  
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kingdombuilder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2008, 12:07 PM

View Kingdombuilder's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kingdombuilder's Photo Album Add Kingdombuilder's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch Camera Templates

Here is part 2 camera Templates. Enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails
Batman.jpg   Birthday.jpg   Black.gif   Bubbles.jpg   Checker.jpg   Colours.jpg   Drawings.jpg  

Edge.gif   Film.jpg   Flower.jpg   Fly.jpg   Forest.gif   Geometric.jpg   Giraffe.jpg  

Goose.jpg   happybirthday.jpg   Heart.jpg   Holiday-scene.jpg   Leaves.jpg   Love.jpg   Memo.jpg  

Mirror-effect.gif   Monkey.jpg   Oval.gif   Painting.gif   Paper.jpg   Rabbit.jpg   Ring.jpg  

Smile.jpg   softener effect.gif   Space.jpg   Spider.jpg   Splashes.jpg   Stage.jpg   Stars.jpg  

Theater.jpg   Tree.jpg   TV-scene.gif   Wanted.jpg  
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kingdombuilder View Post

Here is part 2 camera Templates. Enjoy!!
interesting if i say the least lol..... nice post bro.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey can someone reup the rar files...they get stuck.

thanks

Old 06-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt & HTC Fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View AlvinJue's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AlvinJue's Photo Album Add AlvinJue's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea im tring to download them but the links keep hanging. try re-up with megaupload or 4shared or something

Old 06-28-2008, 05:54 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AlvinJue View Post

yea im tring to download them but the links keep hanging. try re-up with megaupload or 4shared or something
ill send an update to kingdom and see if he can reup with pics and all.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View D-DAY's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D-DAY's Photo Album Add D-DAY's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

can anyone download this its been a while and it still freezes when you try to download
Old 06-30-2008, 06:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by D-DAY View Post

can anyone download this its been a while and it still freezes when you try to download
we already asked for a reup read the thread we are working on talking to the thread releaser for this.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View D-DAY's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D-DAY's Photo Album Add D-DAY's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeh i know. its been a few days i just posted it in case someone forgot you know out of site out of mind
Old 12-06-2008, 10:06 AM

Just Right Click and d/l the ones you want. Sorry it took me so long to reup. Been swamp lately.
Attached Thumbnails
American Gothic.jpg   AmericanIdol.jpg   Batgirl.jpg   Boracay1.jpg   Cell.jpg   Charlie.jpg   Chrome.jpg  

Click.jpg   Denmark1.jpg   Fish Tank.jpg   Floral.jpg   FloralFall.jpg   Geisha.jpg   Green Lantern.jpg  

Lion.jpg   Matrix.jpg   Modern Batman.jpg   Mount Fuji.jpg   o2camera_frame1.gif   Palawan1.jpg   Pisa.jpg  

Retro1.jpg   Robin.jpg   Rocky.jpg   Scissorhands.jpg   SnakeMosaic.jpg   The Flash.jpg   Totem.jpg  

Totem-heart.jpg   Trunks.jpg   Tulips.jpg   UKWWI.jpg   Violets.jpg   Wolverine.jpg   WordBubble_Left.jpg  

WordBubble_Right.jpg   work.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingdombuilder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 10:12 AM

I Just Right Click and d/l, Enjoy!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Ancient.jpg   Batman.jpg   Black.gif   Bubbles.jpg   Checker.jpg   Colours.jpg   Edge.gif  

Film.jpg   Flower.jpg   Fly.jpg   Forest.gif   Geometric.jpg   Giraffe.jpg   Goose.jpg  

happybirthday.jpg   Heart.jpg   Holiday-scene.jpg   Leaves.jpg   Love.jpg   Memo.jpg   Mirror-effect.gif  

Monkey.jpg   Oval.gif   Rabbit.jpg   Painting.gif   Ring.jpg   Smile.jpg   softener effect.gif  

Spider.jpg   Splashes.jpg   Stage.jpg   Stars.jpg   Theater.jpg   TV-scene.gif  

Old 12-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

pretty sweet bro... nice
Old 12-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

pretty sweet bro... nice
I concur i may have to check some of these out just for fun... I always wanted to be a super hero, now ill get to see what Ill look like...lol or even as a DBZ character!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I wanted just the batman one so i added that but it doesnt show up. Its in the same dir as the temps that come with the phone. I did notice the ones that come with the phone were all gifs and the batman is a jpg. Does that matter?

I assume not because most of the pics here for DL are jpg.
The Following User Says Thank You to tek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Mobile Model: HTC PPC 6800

View ownagewith98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ownagewith98's Photo Album Add ownagewith98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I had the same problem.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

I wanted just the batman one so i added that but it doesnt show up. Its in the same dir as the temps that come with the phone. I did notice the ones that come with the phone were all gifs and the batman is a jpg. Does that matter?

I assume not because most of the pics here for DL are jpg.
I see your problem. Yes it does matter if it is a gif or not. The gif will only work as a template in the HTC camera. When they are coverted to jpg then they become useless. I uploaded as gif files. The attachment manager must convert them for display. I'm going to have to re up them in a different way so that they can be downloaded correctly. I will get right on it.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0612 --------

I could not edit my post above so here is a link to download the whole list above:
<a href="https://ourworldstore.sslpowered.com/cgi/protect/quixplorer/index.php?action=download&dir=www%2Fkingdombuilder shq.com%2FphpBB3%2Fmy_stuff&item=HTCcamtemp2of2.ra r&order=name&srt=yes">Kingdombuilder's HTC Camera Templates 2 of 2</a>

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0608 --------

It is not letting me edit my mistakes so sorry for all the post replies!!!

I could not edit my post above so here is a link to download the whole list above:
https://ourworldstore.sslpowered.com...r=name&srt=yes

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0750 --------

I could not edit my post above so here is a link to download the whole list above
https://ourworldstore.sslpowered.com...r=name&srt=yes

The Following User Says Thank You to Kingdombuilder For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
camera, htc, templates, touch