ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch 119 NEW 01/09/2010

Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch
The Sims 3
Electronic Arts
Category: Games
Size: 63.7 MB
Seller: Electronic Arts

PPLICATION DESCRIPTION

THE WAIT IS OVER! From the best-selling PC franchise in history, The Sims™ 3 is available now for your iPhone™ and iPod® touch! LIFE WITH THE SIMS─THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD! Play with your Sim using touch and accelerometer controls while exploring stunning 3D open-world environments. Customize your Sim with personality traits and physical characteristics, as you decide whether to fulfill their destiny...or not. Do good or mischief. Fall in love or watch them get dumped. Pick a fight or make a friend. Good or bad, enjoy the ride with The Sims as they experience everything “real” life has to offer. ANYTHING’S POSSIBLE!

CREATE A SIM
First, choose a personality for your Sim like Neurotic, Funny, Shy or Bored. Then, make your Sim come to life with physical characteristics like bouncy blonde hair or a Mohawk, bright baby blues or big brown eyes. Wrap it all up with customized clothing and accessories for guaranteed Sim-appeal!

EXPLORE NEW LOCATIONS
Travel through The Sims neighborhood, updated exclusively for your iPhone and iPod touch. Lose yourself in the amazing world of The Sims, explore the town around you and discover what kind of Sim they will be.

KEEP ‘EM SATISFIED
Keep your Sim happy by fulfilling its basic needs like eating, bathing, sleeping, and bathroom breaks. When your Sim is a happy camper, you can tap into even more activities to keep it (and you!) entertained for hours.

DREAM BIG
Unlock 73 goals & wishes for your Sim as you to help it self-actualize with activities like socializing with other Sims, making home repairs, gardening and cooking. And for the more ‘eccentric’ Sim, go ahead and encourage it to talk to trees and kick over garbage cans. It’s hilarious─and it’s one of their goals!

LONG LIVE THE SIMS
The circle of life is infinite in The Sims 3, so savor endless hours of entertainment─anytime, anywhere!

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/240093263/The_Sims_3_.rar 

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/239883071/The_Sims_3-v1.0.85_1.ipa

or

http://hotfile.com/dl/4830455/fff0ca4/The_Sims_3-v1085.ipa.html
NEW RELEAS ADDED BY CYBER WEESJE
The.Sims.3.v1.1.9.iPhone.iPod.Touch-COREPDA

Code

http://netload.in/datei83KBTTVgzH.htm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch

lol thanks bro!! i have this game for my wife already but for pc!!! she loves sims!!! lol
now i can give this to her in her ipodtouch!!! so is this really 63.7 MB?? man thats small!!

"best-selling PC franchise in history"
is this game really that good???
all i see her do i tell little people what to do??lol..
ill just stick to my hardcore video like f.e.a.r 2!!! lol thanks she will love this!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch

“ Originally Posted by menikfire View Post

lol thanks bro!! i have this game for my wife already but for pc!!! she loves sims!!! lol
now i can give this to her in her ipodtouch!!! so is this really 63.7 MB?? man thats small!!

"best-selling PC franchise in history"
is this game really that good???
all i see her do i tell little people what to do??lol..
ill just stick to my hardcore video like f.e.a.r 2!!! lol thanks she will love this!!
good bro keep her busy so u can be on here more often lol,with out her being on ur behind

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch 119 NEW 01/09/2010

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
senior admin@spj

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
119, iphone or ipod, sims, touch