Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-07-2008, 12:39 PM
bowser001 bowser001 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bowser001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bowser001's Photo Album Add bowser001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
missing link

first of all thank u for the link on the ultimate search.now if you would please send me the links for that black custom bar on dash's new home screen dated 3/6/08'and also how do you get the touch to sense when it is side ways because i would really s
like to start to create some of my own themes to share with other people as well to use on my phone.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: missing link

“ Originally Posted by bowser001 View Post

first of all thank u for the link on the ultimate search.now if you would please send me the links for that black custom bar on dash's new home screen dated 3/6/08'and also how do you get the touch to sense when it is side ways because i would really s
like to start to create some of my own themes to share with other people as well to use on my phone.
Please send you? This isn't a request service....Try searching for utitweaker bro....We can't spoon feed everyone...take some initiative..
Old 03-07-2008, 01:22 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how do you get the touch to sense when it is side ways because i would really s
not possible, the touch is not equipped with an accelerometer therefore cannot sense which way it is facing. if you want easy access to the landscape/portrait view just map the change to your camera button or something.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro thats the prada plugin please search we search to find the links and give the to you not that hard. there is a search tab and a quick search tab just below the banner in green to stand out, please use them. and its noy sensing the turn i use the camera button to map as i say in my video.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
link, missing