Notices

Recent Calls for Icontact 0.75 question!!! ATTN!

General Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-13-2008, 07:51 PM
stealth-twinturbo stealth-twinturbo is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View stealth-twinturbo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stealth-twinturbo's Photo Album Add stealth-twinturbo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Recent Calls for Icontact 0.75 question!!! ATTN!

Is it possible for me to route the directory so that when i click on my missed calls on my today screen next to emails and text messages, it will pull up the icontact recent call section to view my recent calls through the icontact program vs the regular recent call menu.

Thanks Will

Ann Arbor MI
Old 07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Recent Calls for Icontact 0.75 question!!! ATTN!

“ Originally Posted by stealth-twinturbo View Post

Is it possible for me to route the directory so that when i click on my missed calls on my today screen next to emails and text messages, it will pull up the icontact recent call section to view my recent calls through the icontact program vs the regular recent call menu.

Thanks Will

Ann Arbor MI
I dont think you can. If you would be able to it would be some registry changes. You can always set icontacts to another hard or soft key and just view your call history that way!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
075, attn, calls, icontact, question, recent