General Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-30-2008, 08:41 PM
uboy187 uboy187 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: iphone3G / htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint/at&t

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View uboy187's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View uboy187's Photo Album Add uboy187's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
very sensitive touchscreen

iam not sure where to post this but i was cleaning my screen on my touch/vogue
after i was done i put a blow dryer on it back and forth for about 30sec and when i turn the power on the sceen was very sensitive like on s2u i barley touch it and it slides perfect not only s2u but every thing i use an iphone and its very close to that sensitivity not sure what it did but i love ,,,, wasnt going to post this but i had to tell someone,,, let me know if this works for you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uboy187 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: very sensitive touchscreen

“ Originally Posted by uboy187 View Post

iam not sure where to post this but i was cleaning my screen on my touch/vogue
after i was done i put a blow dryer on it back and forth for about 30sec and when i turn the power on the sceen was very sensitive like on s2u i barley touch it and it slides perfect not only s2u but every thing i use an iphone and its very close to that sensitivity not sure what it did but i love ,,,, wasnt going to post this but i had to tell someone
ok but be careful you can mess up your motherboard and all from overheating.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2009, 05:15 AM
Mobile Model: Touch P3450
Mobile Carrier: HTTC
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Hovie's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hovie's Photo Album Add Hovie's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey I'm tryin' to increase my Touch (elf) sensitivity, I didn't well understand your technic, is it about disassembling the phone?

I personnaly increased screen sensitivity by editing the reg. But now when I charge phone battery, it gets very hot, is there a link? (You talked about overheating)

Is there any way to increase screen sensitivity without any risk? I've put on a screen protector, but I'm sure it doesn't decrease sensitivity. thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hovie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Hovie View Post

Hey I'm tryin' to increase my Touch (elf) sensitivity, I didn't well understand your technic, is it about disassembling the phone?

I personnaly increased screen sensitivity by editing the reg. But now when I charge phone battery, it gets very hot, is there a link? (You talked about overheating)

Is there any way to increase screen sensitivity without any risk? I've put on a screen protector, but I'm sure it doesn't decrease sensitivity. thanks
screen protectors will always make it harder to press the screen and take more force to do so since there will now have to be more pressure applied to the digitizer layer of the screen for it to recognize that there has been a touch made and to react.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Mobile Model: Touch P3450
Mobile Carrier: HTTC

View Hovie's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hovie's Photo Album Add Hovie's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Okay thanks, anyway I think it's all good now, I found a quite great sensitivity and now i'm able to use my thumb only ;-)

now what about overheating? is it normal my phone gets hot when charging? (really hot sometimes)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hovie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Okay thanks, anyway I think it's all good now, I found a quite great sensitivity and now i'm able to use my thumb only ;-)

now what about overheating? is it normal my phone gets hot when charging? (really hot sometimes)
the overheating thing, is just something that happens w/ win mo phones sometimes, the reason behind why vary from case to case, depending on how much process/apps you have running simultaneausly, the rom you may be using, your radio signal and reception, etc.... Id suggest try flashing another rom if it is becoming a major problem for you

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

the overheating thing, is just something that happens w/ win mo phones sometimes, the reason behind why vary from case to case, depending on how much process/apps you have running simultaneausly, the rom you may be using, your radio signal and reception, etc.... Id suggest try flashing another rom if it is becoming a major problem for you
yup must agree but might as well try radio first so he can test and see if that is the problem without having to start all over from a flash
Old 05-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

custom rom my friend...As to increase sensitivity.I would suggest doing the reg edit before taking a chance of melting your screen or even worse...like dash said your mother board..that would definitely void your warranty..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sensitive, touchscreen