BlackBerry Curve 8350i

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
BlackBerry Curve 8350i

Overview Positives: Well-constructed BlackBerry, feels great in hand, running OS 4.6, offers new media options to Nextel customers.Negatives: Not-so-great call quality, slow data speeds, unpredictable text messaging Introduction It's no secret that iDEN has been a step behind when it comes to new phones. While their CDMA and GSM counterparts were enjoying fast, colorful devices with a slew of capabilities, iDEN users were stuck with relatively drab, boring handsets - until now. The BlackBerry 8350i represents a huge shift forward for Nextel users, who have been stuck with the BlackBerry 7100i since 2005. We spent several weeks reviewing every aspect of the Curve 8350i, and for the most part, came away impressed. Design & Features The BlackBerry Curve 8350i is packaged with the device, battery, a home charger, USB cable, 1GB microSD card, wired stereo headset, belt clip, CD, and instruction manuals. We were pleased that the device offers a belt clip instead of the standard... - read full review

Read More From Source
The Following User Says Thank You to phillynewsnow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Mobile Model: touch, pro&diam
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View spidercheck04's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidercheck04's Photo Album Add spidercheck04's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re BlackBerry Curve 8350i

can this one be unlocked for the boost? and were can it be done? lol cuz i wanna get it but i have both sprint and boost
Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re BlackBerry Curve 8350i

“ Originally Posted by spidercheck04 View Post

can this one be unlocked for the boost? and were can it be done? lol cuz i wanna get it but i have both sprint and boost
not sure if it will llow blackberries on the boost accounts.... im know they allow ppc's but blackberrys use a different data package.. and no place will do it you have to learn the tips and tricks as well as have a specific model phone..... if you look for a thread on going to boos (i think referring to mogul) it will tell you all of what you need including the phone model to be able to do so.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch

View garcia2227's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View garcia2227's Photo Album Add garcia2227's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: BlackBerry Curve 8350i

I just got this phone about 4 days ago and have been really trying hard to like it. I had a htc mogul before, this thing is just so damn slow though. about 2.0kb/s to be exact. There's some one selling info about unlocking this on you tube. You will unlock every thing except for the bb messenger. My plan was to run out my sprint contract and hop over to boost but I think windows mobile is a hell of alot better. Time will tell.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Mobile Model: touch, pro&diam
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View spidercheck04's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidercheck04's Photo Album Add spidercheck04's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: BlackBerry Curve 8350i

i found it can be done but i wanted to see where can the programing would so i can do it lol
Post New ThreadReply