Old 12-07-2009, 04:46 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

Few months ago, back in October, while browsing our beloving xda.devs forum, i bumped onto the "General" section, on a thread rumoring about a new HTC Android device. Some were claiming that specific's device name was the "HTC Dragon (Zoom 2)", the ancestor of Leo loaded with the forthcoming Android 2.0 OS, hoaxing as well, the one and only picture available, regarding the what was called "HTC Dragon". I started participating on that discussion, giving the 1st valid nfo about that device, that the named was faulty rumored with that name, but instead it would be called as "HTC Bravo".

As always ppl were fully douptful about those nfo's i gave (as usal), so i deciced to give a bit more, leaking for the 1st time, some known specs and the original name of coz once more. Discussion has been forgotten, till i possed few days l8r an "HTC bible" as i called it up to now, with specific device names of and original up-to-now, known specs of thoses devices.. So i deciced to spread the word out once more and give the exclusivity to xda's again, as i totally hoped (and still do to be honest) that a thunderstorm was coming from HTC, so leaking the nfo, would be the best, for all of u to have FIRST what others still seeking desperately and without any result, what our eyes will face and see and what our hands will hold thrilled in few months, after the arrival of 2010....

Presense...

I was changing my mind every single day, whether this should be or should not done, by providing ONLY the nfo about HTC Bravo and Bravo itself, but then i rethought, that its better to be done now and let u know, all about it in one specific thread. I duuno if this has be done in the past, here @ xda's, with such a massive amount of nfo gathhered in one piece/thread, coz it would be pointless to give all these nfo's on the thread which gave me the motivation for such action, the one i reffered above.

So what you and i bet so many other forums in lighting speed from 2night, as happened with Leo and its specs few months ago, will witness, are scanned images from the prototype brochure i own, with HTC 2010 Portfolio, presented in Vienna, on Ocotber 2009, (http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...44-07_0002.jpg) on a global meeting about HTC's portfolio till June 2010, as company's strategy is to circulate what's has already designed up to the first 6 months of each and every year and leave the rest from June till December for another one, few months later.

At this point i would like to apologise, for the quality of the images i am gonna present you, as my scanner, though it's scanning capabilities are enough, for high quality results, keeps on messing up, but still, all my images, are coloured and visible enough for your eyes to see, high valiable and confidential stuff. I won't write for each and every device the specs, as thankfully all this nfo, is printed on them (the most basic ones and known by HTC so far, coz maybe will change something add and/or remove, as happened with Leo's extra RAM the very last mom before Leo's massive productivity, as they have found on specific apps, a general time dealy while handling these apps), so do base on those but do not start accusing me if HTC changes something on the near future, as they know their planes better than anybody else .

So on this brochure, HTC, categorises the devices, into segments, not only based on their OS (Android-WM), but on a more marketting consumer basis. So i will refer you now what these categories r and further on, make my own two, which are Windows Mobile Devices and Android ones. What is certainly sure, is that HTC AGAIN, performs a fantastic designing piece of work, but still stuck to some well-known-key-selling HW like small cameras (tops 5MP), 600Mhz CPU's and so on so forth...

Categories:

So, HTC categorizes these fones which i will say up to now is Q1-Q2 2010 list for the reason i explained before, in 4 main Categories, where the devices, have specific characteristics and specs:

Design / Lifestyle
Social
Performance
Productivity

Accordingly, the represenatives for each and every category are as following:

Design / Lifestyle

Legend
Salsa

Social

Tide
Buzz

Performance

Bravo

Productivity

Photon
Trophy
Tera (Pretty close to Touch Pro2)

Now, that we made things clear on how HTC sees its products, its time, for us to make our own discrimination based on those devices and categorise them, exclusively, based on their loaded OS (Android / Windows Mobile )

So here w go:

WM 6.5 Devices:

Tera
Trophy
Photon

Android Devices:

Legend
Salsa (With QWERTY keyboard)
Bravo (NOT Passion and/or Dragon)
Tide
Buzz

Perfect! Now that we settled down what we are about to witness,i think ist about time for the thunderstorm.... Will take each category one-by-one, make a small review for each and every device seperately and below of every device its photos respectively, not in thumbnails (as they are big in order to maintain their original quality and be more obvious for you to see them more clearly) but in http links to see the entire images as originally scanned.

Design / Lifestyle

Legend

"Legend" is the ansestor of the most succsful Android device, along with "Magic", the "HTC Hero". Offers absolutely stylish look, covered with a metallic frame as you will see, slim with just 11.4mm, loaded with HTC Sense and a central bottom clickable Optical Mouse for easy navigation like with Magic and Hero and of course Android OS. Arriving March 2010.

Specs:

Salsa

"Salsa" is a Blackkberry styled, Android, handset, with just 8.6mm thickness, absolutely stylish, slimmest QWERTY keypad, distinctive "Edge" design and great for social networking as it fully supports all well known Social Networking sites, Facebook, Twitter etc, while also supports IM capabilities and browsing firends photo albums via Flickr pre-installed app.Arriving June 2010.

Specs:

Social

Tide

With "Tide", user can njoy best of leading touch experience and a keypad. Like with Salsa, is great for social networking as it fully supports all well known Social Networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, Plurk etc, while also supports IM capabilities and browsing firends photo albums via Flickr pre-installed app. Loaded with Android OS. Arriving April 2010.

Specs:

Buzz

"Buzz" at first look, seems like it will be the ansestor of HTC Tattoo, as it offers the capabillity of covers change, for those who love changing their phones, by having multiple full different coloured covers. It's and Android based has a huge 3.2" sceen, 5MP Cam with Autofocus and Flash, awesome design and it's designed for applications and applications sharing.Arriving May 2010.

Specs:

Performance

Bravo

HTC's hero model of Q1-Q2 of 2010 , a real flagship with exceptional specs and characteristics, will be named as "HTC Bravo". Rumors wanted this device with loads of different names (Passion/Dragon) and specs, but below you will see its original fotos allong with up-to-now specs. Bravo supposedly will follow the same good recepie as happened with Leo (HD2) and we can say, that if HTC had something in mind about an Android version of Leo, then Bravo is the one.

Representative of the Performance (and not by chance ) category based on HTC's categorization it has fantastic style and design, eqquiped with the sucessive killer Snapdragon QSD 8250 1GHz CPU (as in Leo), HD 720p Video caprure, 3.7" WVGA AMOLED screen, 256RAM (guess it will be increased to 512Mb accoridng to my latest inside nfo) with 16GB MicroSD card in-box, and 1400mAh battery capacity and HTC Sence of course, is certainly what eveybody would like to own, considering that will b loaded with the latest Android OS possible at that time. HTC's "killer phone" as they call it, will definately face on its way and will have to compete, Rachael X10i SE and time is left to tell what the results will bring to light And as HTC's latest moto is about their new 2010 portfolio, i will inheritate and say, "I want it NOW" Arriving April 2010.

Specs:

Productivity

Photon

When i first took a closer look to "Photon" (without looking to its specs) i was shocked by its design and immediately thought that comparing to "Bravo" that will be HTC flagship device of 2010, as its almost the same with Leo with slight differences. Its a WM 6.5 device, 3.2" HVGA screen, 256RAM, 5MP campera and eqquipped with Snapdragon MSM7227 600Hz CPU. As with "Bravo" it is expected to arrive on April 2010.

Specs:

Trophy

A month later, on May 2010, another WM 6.5 device, coded named as "Trophy", will offer the opportunity of a touch phone with QWERT keypad, 3.0" VGA screen, 5MP Camera, huge battery capacity, 1400mAh and nice design.

Specs:

Tera

Last representative of the Productivity HTC category, we meet, the coded named device, "Tera". It looks so alike to HTC Touch Pro2, thats it hard to find any differences. Slided-up full QWERTY keypad, loaded with WM 6.5 OS, 3.2MP Cam, 256RAM and 1300mAh, its a device which i don't know if it has to show up something new, but will certainly b a medium consuming device.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...24-13_0023.jpg

Specs:

Final Word:

What was previously presented, is a product of a huge effort and work i've performed for over a month now, in order to be able to gather all the highly valuable nfo for you to witness. It took me more than half a day to compose it and more than 3hrs of str8 scanning and image editting and processing for the best possible result, crazy uploading time, of this huge brochure, which also including marketting stuff and analysis, which i don't think matters a lot, as the pics and specs is what ppl need nowadays. Once more i wanna clearly mention, that i am not responsible if those specs change for any possible reason within the forthcoming months as happened with Leo, the very last min, prior to ist mass production, so keep it low and slow and don't start accusing me that the nfo's were a hoax, as they are totally true up to now.

For those reasons, please i am asking to repsect this effort, give credits as it does matter, as apart that it was being so tough to be completed, its of highly of a risk of what am i doing as a profession, coz ur having from now and on, exclusivily, here on xda.devs, what others still only imagine or assume... Hope soon i will get back to you and keep this post further updated as much as i can (IF by tom i won't lose m job & end up caged on a basement giving explanations why did i do that ), with any other info and/or correction will be available, even if i have new devices listing to share with.Do handle these nfo really carefully and do not spread any other hoax around, i think ppl neeed real deal and not half way through stuff. My apologisies to the admins for being so detailed with this thread and for all of you, start dreaming as i am already doing, of having thses babies, on time, onto my hands, for squeezing them out to death for beta testing and modding as a new guy just joined where i work and h will b much of a help to suck those devices brains out!!

So, as my favo acting game hero Ben, stated on the epic adventurous, hard-rock Full Throttle game...

original thread found here

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=595648
GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

does anyone think that the tera looks anything like a even more slightly modified version of the tp2 with just different buttons across the bottom? looks like 99.9% of the phones coming from htc are going to be keyboardless on the physical aspect of things coming here in the future... hopefully they make more changes and such to the tera... wonder what processor they are planning for it as well since didnt say in the stats when you clicked on the picture.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:57 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

does anyone think that the tera looks anything like a even more slightly modified version of the tp2 with just different buttons across the bottom? looks like 99.9% of the phones coming from htc are going to be keyboardless on the physical aspect of things coming here in the future... hopefully they make more changes and such to the tera... wonder what processor they are planning for it as well since didnt say in the stats when you clicked on the picture.
he bro the tera has 600mhz cpu specs are in pics whit wqvga screen

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

he bro the tera has 600mhz cpu specs are in pics whit wqvga screen

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
mmm msut have looked over it... damn i was hoping for a little more out of it than that.... not much if a change at all really.... cant wait for the big boy processors to come out..... i dont think that its worth the upgrade from the tp2 unless some more changes are made... what you think wees?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:14 PM

Re Re New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

mmm msut have looked over it... damn i was hoping for a little more out of it than that.... not much if a change at all really.... cant wait for the big boy processors to come out..... i dont think that its worth the upgrade from the tp2 unless some more changes are made... what you think wees?
whel theres only one that realy stand out bravo oled screen captive whit snapdragon whit flash cam on android no keyboard but stil nice specs maybey the g2 whil be more tp2 like whit snap dragon

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-07-2009, 12:17 PM

Re: Re Re New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

whel theres only one that realy stand out bravo oled screen captive whit snapdragon whit flash cam on android no keyboard but stil nice specs maybey the g2 whil be more tp2 like whit snap dragon

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

word i agree, but we still have the last 6 months of the year though as well for devices to come out and i feel the 2nd half will be way better than the first.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

i didn't like any of the phones lol, but great work providing all this info Weesje!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re New HTC Windows Mobile 65 Phones for 2010 HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1Q2

Cant wait till im making some money so i can buy more HTC phones i really think its the best thing out there right now

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2010, htc, mobile, phones, portfolio, q1q2, windows