Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-19-2009, 11:58 AM
hauntedchild hauntedchild is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
FREE Touch Pro II

Came across this on facebook and wanted to share.

Code

http://wmdeals.com/
--------- New Post Merged on 19/11/2009 at 0216 --------

Called Sprint to see if they would match this. Spent an hour on the phone with retentions and they wont budge on the price.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hauntedchild For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FREE Touch Pro II

“ Originally Posted by hauntedchild View Post

Came across this on facebook and wanted to share.

Code

http://wmdeals.com/
--------- New Post Merged on 19/11/2009 at 0216 --------

Called Sprint to see if they would match this. Spent an hour on the phone with retentions and they wont budge on the price.
yea they arent ever gonna do it but still nice for the new subscriber to sprint... good find though.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Actually that promo applies only to Tmobile
Old 11-19-2009, 04:03 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Actually that promo applies only to Tmobile
haha no shit? i just took him for his word lmao no wonder why they wouldnt budge.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Mobile Model: htc pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View 979maximo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 979maximo's Photo Album Add 979maximo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

had me there for a second
Old 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
hauntedchild hauntedchild is offline   Thread Starter  

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry if I mislead. Yeah the deal is for T-Mobile. Just thought I would call Sprint and give it a shot.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re FREE Touch Pro II

“ Originally Posted by hauntedchild View Post

Sorry if I mislead. Yeah the deal is for T-Mobile. Just thought I would call Sprint and give it a shot.
All good bro ... hahaha it was worth a try ... so no worries ... at least whomever has a friend that needs a TP2 for free might be able to pass the info along ...
Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 PM
hack fiend
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View bbailey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bbailey's Photo Album Add bbailey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re FREE Touch Pro II

Seems like a very interesting offer. I just got a free Pro 2 through sprint. As a matter of fact, I got it today, December 3, 2009. this is what I did:

1. Go to a service center and tell them you got problems with your phone.
2. I told them my backlight sensor would not work sometimes and my phone was dropping calls.
3. I had an upgrade available for over 2 months but I had not used it.
4. I looked real sad and pathetic the entire time I was in the store. (talk softly and do not smile)
5. I told them I was saving up for a pro 2 for christmas but I needed to pay for a cracked filling in my tooth.
6. Told them I didnt like blackberries and I would upgrade to a pro 2 for christmas. (touched the side of my face every now and then to reinforce the fact that I had a cracked tooth.
7. Instant upgrade to a pro 2. I did not pay for it and they shipped it to the store two days later.
8. Once I received it. I talked as if I didnt know anything about the upgrades and listened to everything the tech said.
9. Walked out of the sprint phone with a new phone and and wide smile!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:09 PM

Re: Re FREE Touch Pro II

“ Originally Posted by bbailey View Post

Seems like a very interesting offer. I just got a free Pro 2 through sprint. As a matter of fact, I got it today, December 3, 2009. this is what I did:

2. I told them my backlight sensor would not work sometimes and my phone was dropping calls.
4. I looked real sad and pathetic the entire time I was in the store. (talk softly and do not smile)
5. I told them I was saving up for a pro 2 for christmas but I needed to pay for a cracked filling in my tooth.
6. Told them I didnt like blackberries and I would upgrade to a pro 2 for christmas. (touched the side of my face every now and then to reinforce the fact that I had a cracked tooth.
7. Instant upgrade to a pro 2. I did not pay for it and they shipped it to the store two days later.
8. Once I received it. I talked as if I didnt know anything about the upgrades and listened to everything the tech said.

congrats, i dont play the sympathy game i have the word of mouth working for me and i can just spit the facts at them since i know my contract like the back of my hand. but if it works there is nothing wrong with that hell i would do it to if it was a guarntee.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:16 PM
hack fiend
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View bbailey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bbailey's Photo Album Add bbailey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re FREE Touch Pro II

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

congrats, i dont play the sympathy game i have the word of mouth working for me and i can just spit the facts at them since i know my contract like the back of my hand. but if it works there is nothing wrong with that hell i would do it to if it was a guarntee.
I talked to a sprint rep at the local mall who got a pro 2 for free. he told me he went to one far out from his store and didnt tell them he worked for sprint. He told me that sprint was getting everyone out of the touch pros. So, I wanted to see if he was telling the truth and he was. I was going to try this at my local srint store but they are full of crap and I hate going there. so I went to the one he went to and it worked.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Mobile Model: tp
Mobile Carrier: spruint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View alias20874's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View alias20874's Photo Album Add alias20874's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re FREE Touch Pro II

yep this is true i called asurion told them this is my thrid touch pro and that sprint says after three in a year the will let u choose from a list and next day shippin and boom tp2 yes if u need help text me a mess2405208781
Old 12-04-2009, 02:52 PM

View CrAshTaH's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CrAshTaH's Photo Album Add CrAshTaH's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re FREE Touch Pro II

“ Originally Posted by bbailey View Post

ROFL at touching the side of your face to garner more sympathy
Old 12-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: u.s cellular
Mobile OS: 6.0

View breezeazy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View breezeazy's Photo Album Add breezeazy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is a good look i'm lookin into this thanx.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul 6800

View hardrock51's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hardrock51's Photo Album Add hardrock51's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what's the best approach to hustle sprint if your about to be out of your contract? I've been building a hotrod and have neglected the new phone until contract renewal time! It's time to get back in the game now that my car is almost done. Any help is appreciated. I usually get them for a better contract and steep discount on two multiple phones. I want that free deal though on something like a tp2.!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by hardrock51 View Post

what's the best approach to hustle sprint if your about to be out of your contract? I've been building a hotrod and have neglected the new phone until contract renewal time! It's time to get back in the game now that my car is almost done. Any help is appreciated. I usually get them for a better contract and steep discount on two multiple phones. I want that free deal though on something like a tp2.!!

hahah good luck on that until they run out through asurion claims..... even with renewal you arent getting the tp2 for free.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
free, pro, touch