Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View robp23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View robp23's Photo Album Add robp23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

This might sound dumb as shit but I have a problem with the Ohio laws about Maryjane. And before anyone thinks what I about to say is bullshit......research and shut the hell up.

Ohio needs med. MJ laws like alot of other states. I hate being told that I have to take chemically made meds to fix something that a puff or two cures. I hate the fact that the baby boomers dad's that are still in office think that they know what is best for me and mine. Its not an issue about health for these assholes is about whos in whos pocketbook.

Fu*k them, fu*k those whom judge me, fu*k the bureaucrats who betray us, fu*k the media for lying to us, and fu*k the FDA/DEA/War on drugs. Start spending the tax dollars on the real "For the people, by the people" of this country and worry about the real matters at hand.

Assholes, I gave years of my life serving the country(U.S. Army) not for you to tell me what I can do!!!

Ok, I feel better now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robp23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i funken hate pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate them!!! just wanted to let everyone know!! lol **** you pickles!!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 05:10 PM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ah shit now this is my kind of thread haha..............Ive read the last few pages and have to add that. Women with meat and curves ftmfw hands down, shake that ass . I have no children and probably wont but I agree that it should be the same on both sides of the fence. Maryjane, that has got to be one of the dumbest things ever, its a weed it grows wild. That may be its down fall as there is no way to have it legal and the government make money on it, hell its a weed. "sand soil and water is all your going to need, it doesnt take a miracle to cultivcate a weed" mike west. Watch marijuana inc.,hell the cash they spend on trying to stop it could feed the hungry in America. I could go on......and just might haha.
Jahovah witness or any other person that feels the need to push their holyness on me can take a hike. Bottom line Ill live my life the best I can and try to be the best person I can if there is a judgement day then let me be judged.

All my friends have iphones and Im still a noob and they end up showing me up damn it. Ill get there but shit pisses me of. "You have video ring tones?" no I usually and the phone when it rings not watch a video. Also not having more time to be here on spj learning the shit I need to to show these fools whats up haha.

"u*k them, fu*k those whom judge me, fu*k the bureaucrats who betray us, fu*k the media for lying to us, and fu*k the FDA/DEA/War on drugs. Start spending the tax dollars on the real "For the people, by the people" of this country and worry about the real matters at hand."
I agree 100% bro and would like to say thanks to you and everyone else that has served,serves or died serving this country. Put that shit in the air .

I hate the fact that when I need something fixed like my a/c or water heater or anything that I cant do myself I end up calling a technician and not a politician. So I ask myself what would I ever need with a politician? I say ****em haha.

robp23 if your ever in southwest missouri look me up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by smw View Post

Ah shit now this is my kind of thread haha..............Ive read the last few pages and have to add that. Women with meat and curves ftmfw hands down, shake that ass . I have no children and probably wont but I agree that it should be the same on both sides of the fence. Maryjane, that has got to be one of the dumbest things ever, its a weed it grows wild. That may be its down fall as there is no way to have it legal and the government make money on it, hell its a weed. "sand soil and water is all your going to need, it doesnt take a miracle to cultivcate a weed" mike west. Watch marijuana inc.,hell the cash they spend on trying to stop it could feed the hungry in America. I could go on......and just might haha.
Jahovah witness or any other person that feels the need to push their holyness on me can take a hike. Bottom line Ill live my life the best I can and try to be the best person I can if there is a judgement day then let me be judged.

All my friends have iphones and Im still a noob and they end up showing me up damn it. Ill get there but shit pisses me of. "You have video ring tones?" no I usually and the phone when it rings not watch a video. Also not having more time to be here on spj learning the shit I need to to show these fools whats up haha.

"u*k them, fu*k those whom judge me, fu*k the bureaucrats who betray us, fu*k the media for lying to us, and fu*k the FDA/DEA/War on drugs. Start spending the tax dollars on the real "For the people, by the people" of this country and worry about the real matters at hand."
I agree 100% bro and would like to say thanks to you and everyone else that has served,serves or died serving this country. Put that shit in the air .

I hate the fact that when I need something fixed like my a/c or water heater or anything that I cant do myself I end up calling a technician and not a politician. So I ask myself what would I ever need with a politician? I say ****em haha.

hahahahhahahaahah i love your rants smurf thats ****ing awesome and im gonna smoke a bowl right now at work in celebration of a speech well done :weed:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 06:42 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The smoke fairy visit you today haha.

To stay on topic I have a shit load to ***** about haha.
Heres one that bugs the shit out of me, I have a house that Im paying on nothing fancy. I cost 94k which isnt bad but we all know that the cost is almost 3 times that once the interest and house is paid off also depending on your rate/gredit score blah blah blah. Ok so I can live with that cause once its paid off its mine right? Well if I dont pay property tax for a few years then the powers that be can somehow come and take your shit. Thats even after paying 3 times what the house was on the market for, per the interest. Here in misery we have personal property tax which means they can do the samething with boats, cars, trailer and Im sure livestock. Just pisses me off that no matter how hard I work in the end I dont own shit. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh the devils lettuce is calling me.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:46 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The smoke fairy visit you today haha.

To stay on topic I have a shit load to ***** about haha.
Heres one that bugs the shit out of me, I have a house that Im paying on nothing fancy. I cost 94k which isnt bad but we all know that the cost is almost 3 times that once the interest and house is paid off also depending on your rate/gredit score blah blah blah. Ok so I can live with that cause once its paid off its mine right? Well if I dont pay property tax for a few years then the powers that be can somehow come and take your shit. Thats even after paying 3 times what the house was on the market for, per the interest. Here in misery we have personal property tax which means they can do the samething with boats, cars, trailer and Im sure livestock. Just pisses me off that no matter how hard I work in the end I dont own shit. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh the devils lettuce is calling me.

hahahahahahthe devils lettuce is awesome and had to try some just about 30 minutes ago and yes she visited and i love her for it expect a visit soon too by thursday latest gonna mail out tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 PM

View robp23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View robp23's Photo Album Add robp23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Might have to one day. Maybe I visit Ft. LW while Im there too. Ok, so fu@k Ft. LW that place already took enough years of my life.....lol

But, next time I'm in Missouri I will surely look ya up Ill buy the beer to.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robp23 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just wanted to say f*** everybody at this site!!! i hate you guys with a passion.. you guys are the reason i spent a couple hun on a ppc and the reason why i stay up late at night flashing rom after rom after rom...ect..... So yes i have beef with SPJ!!!.... lol j/k
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 12:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by robp23 View Post

Might have to one day. Maybe I visit Ft. LW while Im there too. Ok, so fu@k Ft. LW that place already took enough years of my life.....lol

But, next time I'm in Missouri I will surely look ya up Ill buy the beer to.
damn hopefully ill bedown at the same time and we can all chill

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

I just wanted to say f*** everybody at this site!!! i hate you guys with a passion.. you guys are the reason i spent a couple hun on a ppc and the reason why i stay up late at night flashing rom after rom after rom...ect..... So yes i have beef with SPJ!!!.... lol j/k

hhahah i was about to be like damn son hate us lmao and i have beef with myself and pb for making this place hahahaa
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View Mogul2008's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mogul2008's Photo Album Add Mogul2008's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I GOT BEEF!!! MAN, i hate noobs, ahh ohh wait I am one...

he he
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mogul2008 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 10:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mogul2008 View Post

I GOT BEEF!!! MAN, i hate noobs, ahh ohh wait I am one...

he he
hahahahah thats great! i hate noobs that dont come up front and say that they are noobs hahaha
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 04:39 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

Noob fo life foos haha,

Damn cats if I forget to roll my windows up at night you can bet a body part that a cat will jump in there and proceed to paint the inside with piss. If anyone here likes that smell you need to be slapped in the face with a shoe. So I bought a pellet gun to light their asses up.

My house is open to you guys anytime and theres enough room to not have to get a room. play on playa haha.

Oh and if your on a 2 lane road and there are more than 5 cars stacked up behind please speed the f*ck up, going 10 below the speed limit is not called for.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh and if your on a 2 lane road and there are more than 5 cars stacked up behind please speed the f*ck up, going 10 below the speed limit is not called for.
I hate that $hit too. Like when your on the toll roads in Orlando and some ass is in the left lane doing 60 in a 70 and they will NOT move over. Then at the toll booth, they cut into the right lane to pay the toll cause they do not have an epass. I have an epass so yea, I got beef with em.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahahah thats great! i hate noobs that dont come up front and say that they are noobs hahaha
+1 on that. i hate noobs who dont trouble shoot and try to get things to work befor they ask questions, hell ill say it im a noob STILL but i try everything i know how to do untill i want kill something then i ask for help

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 06:45 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

What sucks is being a noob and trying to show up a friend with an iphone and the ***** freezes, then you look like a dumb ass noob hahaha thats me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i hate people who drive under the speed limit and then speed up as u try to pass, then i hate people that tailgate u when they could clearly get over and u are already way over the speed limit.........
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 10:28 PM

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i hate people who drive under the speed limit and then speed up as u try to pass, then i hate people that tailgate u when they could clearly get over and u are already way over the speed limit.........
I have to deal with that everyday..lmao i drive 18 wheels all over the country youll be surprise what humans do just to make you miserable...not only that they honk at you and probably give u the finger as they go by.. i just feel like catching up and taking them off the road..haha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I HAVE BEEF WITH BREAD!!!!!!!!

It's called a hamburger.

WOW! I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!! Thanks SPJ.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

I have to deal with that everyday..lmao i drive 18 wheels all over the country youll be surprise what humans do just to make you miserable...not only that they honk at you and probably give u the finger as they go by.. i just feel like catching up and taking them off the road..haha
Man i completely feel wut u mean on that.. i use 2 work for swift under there rite-aid account so i went thru that sh*t every day i hate when people kno there wrong and still make it seem like its all ur fault...lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

I HAVE BEEF WITH BREAD!!!!!!!!

It's called a hamburger.

WOW! I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!! Thanks SPJ.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 08:09 PM
NOOB 4 EVER

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have a beef, actually, a major issue.

In case anyone doesn't know, I do CB work. Big trucks, little trucks, you name it.

Here's the beef. Once again, I get a driver in here who has paid another shop over a hundred dollars to modify his CB. And they didn't do anything to it!

Rip the poor guy off, and then tell him that it's something else that is wrong with his truck or it's his imagination.

I tell him what happened, and he is like no way, you're just trying to take more of my money.

Then I tell him no worries, it's on the house, and then he claims I didn't do anything at all, and that's why I'm not charging him anything.

Can't win for losing. Geez.

Try to do the right thing for a stranger, and I get slammed either way.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM
amish papa smurf hustler

Sad thing is its everywhere, watch tv any commerical you see you can bet its someone trying to take your money for pretty much nothing. You end up with the same additude from the other side, so the only thing you can do is get your cash feed your family and try your best to not think about the bullshit.

Damn I have so much beef I dont know where to start......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 10:11 AM

Sad thing is its everywhere, watch tv any commerical you see you can bet its someone trying to take your money for pretty much nothing. You end up with the same additude from the other side, so the only thing you can do is get your cash feed your family and try your best to not think about the bullshit.

Damn I have so much beef I dont know where to start......

hahahhaha let me get you started stu, the government hahahha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

Hahahaha you know it, you I ****ed around and didnt get my sale tax paid on time yeah my fault no problem there. I was busy still busy and probably stay busy hell its a one man show and a day off is few and far between. Granted I have had a 40 hr week job up until feb this year anyway I dont do hardly any resale or wholesale and if I do I pass it on to the customer. I want to get paid for my work and nothing more unless its some form of government then 33% mark up on everything. Heres my beef for the last 4 years I havent paid in more than $120 for sales tax, this year I paid $463 because they feel that a good number. That is the number they came up with, and they took it out of my personal tax return which I was surprised I had enough to cover it. I did have them hold out extra cause it was always really close to me owing them. Yes I understand its my fault cause I wasnt on top of my shit and I paid for it 3 times over. They are the only ones that I know of that can just take your shit, you default on a loan or something you know its going to happen these mother****ers just take your shit.

Now on to mother****ers, I hate the fact that most not all but most people get into the position they are in because of who they know and not for what they know. First the first time I met a welding inspector that could not read, well he knows somebody .

I never honk my horn and I did the other day and the mother****er flipped me off. The water company dug up my yard from the street all the way around the back of my house to the shop so all the way across it. I have ruts and shit everywhere gotta make sure where I walk cause Ill twist my ankle. I twisted again last week and have said shit plenty of times but nothing so its going to cost me about $2000 to fix it. Heres what I dont get, there is no way to get them to pay up cause if I say **** you Im not paying my water bill what happens. Yep the mother****ers shut your water off and now you have a dirty ass and end up paying them to get your water back on.

I got bubba kush so its all good, that aint chocolate thats doo doo baby hahaha.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:41 PM

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have a beef with the oil companies for keeping our gas prices high......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have beef with people *****ing about the gas prices high then go and pay more for bottled water. LOL makes no sense in any way, shape, or form.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:47 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

i have beef with people *****ing about the gas prices high then go and pay more for bottled water. LOL makes no sense in any way, shape, or form.
pretty soon we're going to have to give away body parts, to the gas companies families, to pay for gas.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

u got a point about the bottled water...but i still wish prices were lower....but i guess i shouldnt complain cause they are not as high as last year......
Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: Bell
Mobile OS: 5.0

View chopsuix's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chopsuix's Photo Album Add chopsuix's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have beef with phone plans. in asia they don't do any of this 3-year contract bullshit. i especially hate bell (canada) because they don't even use sim cards, and if you want to use another phone you have to pay a 15 dollar activation fee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chopsuix For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 02:07 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have beef with my car ****ing piece a shit I cant wait to get a new one this is b man wtf did i do to deserve this I need to flash the computer chip in my car and upgrade it to 6.5 or something cause this shit is whack as hell man im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my ****ing beef is with keisha kole family.... wtf is that all about they all look like a bunch of mall rats who made it through toxic waste and got ran over by an 18 wheeler then got beat with an ugly stick and on top of that got raped by a bunch of hound dogs... **** that and on top of that.. wtf is wrong with SPJ being full of dudes... like i feel like i'm talking to a huge sausage-a-thon group who just know way too much.. lol... just thought i'd be brave for that one... ok and tell me what the hell is wrong with college counseling... man wtf.. they never tell you wat the hell you REALLY need to take... then they act like you ain't shit and that you only in it for the money... DOG... i'm not in it for no bullshit ass financial aid... i need my mutha ****ain knowledge *****... yeah and what is up with children and ****ing leashes.. man wtf... that shit is ****ing hilarious... wat do they think that is... what happens when they let he kid off.. they gonna take flight on someone... they training for jail or something?... man and what is up with a soda machine selling soda for more than a dollar what the hell happened.. its a can... when the **** did i end up having to pay for a can?... ok i know you hate this one.. gas!!! wtf... who the **** makes up these prices... someone just wake up and say **** it i'm gonna take my time so that the prices go up... wtf... and new vehicles wat the hell is wrong with making metal... wat they want us to spend more dough for plastic?... what about petifiles?... dude can get a warning but a nigga with 4 pounds of weed to make money gets life?... wat the hell.. wat about women acting stingey with pussy?... they wanna **** as bad as we do... if they gave it up as much as we did their wouldn't be no cheating... damit.. and wat about PMS??? who the **** decided it's the biggest excuse for all times of the month?... idk.. i can go forever!!! lol.. just thought i'd talk shit for fun... lol... enjoy.. haha.. and SPJ don't take to any offence just thought maybe i wasn't the only one thinking this.. lol...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:43 AM

“ Originally Posted by chopsuix View Post

i have beef with phone plans. in asia they don't do any of this 3-year contract bullshit. i especially hate bell (canada) because they don't even use sim cards, and if you want to use another phone you have to pay a 15 dollar activation fee.
hahahha your friendly neighbors have 2 years and after 1 we get an upgrade credit to our accounts can use that and resign for 2 and get a new phone each year

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have beef with my car ****ing piece a shit I cant wait to get a new one this is b man wtf did i do to deserve this I need to flash the computer chip in my car and upgrade it to 6.5 or something cause this shit is whack as hell man im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
didnt you just by a luxery end vehicle? i thought you liked it? whats it doing?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View fonelove's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fonelove's Photo Album Add fonelove's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no one plan is perfect... sucks being stuck with what they give you.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/8/2009 at 0803 --------

guess that's why we are here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fonelove For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 12:27 PM

i have beef with ****ing stupid ass people. on my way back from meijer (growing chain started here in grand rapids going down to kentucky now/like walmart) where i met someone to sell my 6700. but anyways on the way back home i hop on the gerald r ford international freeway and start going to my exit onto fuller st. jsut before i get to college ave i see a dark blue truck hauling ass off of the shoulder than i see head pop up and the mother ****er had his dog in the back of the bed!! not only is this dangerous for the pet at 35mph but at 70 when he is weaving in and out of lanes? the dog seemed to love it and stepped up on the wheel wells so his body was 3/4 of the way out of the trucks bed!!! this is riciculous!!! i cant stand people i do have the license plate number and am going to call the humane society wehn they open up again tomorrow. think of what would have happened to a dog in the bed of a truck if he had to slam on the brakes especially since he was driving in a construction zone. damn people ****ing grind my gears sooo much, supe i dont have a hookup right now on the inside if you can get me a little ore information on this that would be great because this dude does not deserve to be the owner of a pet if he doesnt care about their safe being... whats wrong with him sitting in the seat with the window rolled 1/2 way down or so?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH

the dog seemed to love it
in the end i guess thats what it's all about. if the dog is having a grand olde time.....it's a shame there are people like that who, are not only still alive, but allowed to thrive and sue when they are at fault for (insert stupid reason here). Too bad darwinism was curbed here in the good ole USA, but in your response to the Outpost thread, yea, that would be pretty funny to show up to see a guy running around with a dog hanging from his sack.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 04:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

in the end i guess thats what it's all about. if the dog is having a grand olde time.....it's a shame there are people like that who, are not only still alive, but allowed to thrive and sue when they are at fault for (insert stupid reason here). Too bad darwinism was curbed here in the good ole USA, but in your response to the Outpost thread, yea, that would be pretty funny to show up to see a guy running around with a dog hanging from his sack.
hahahhaahah for sure and it wasnt no small dog either..... from what it looked like to me looked like black lab and rottweiler
Old 08-23-2009, 05:03 PM

i have a beef with my loud ass neighbors who think they are the only ones in the building...especially at night and their loud kids.........
Old 08-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i have a beef with my loud ass neighbors who think they are the only ones in the building...especially at night and their loud kids.........
I hate those people too ... I have some of those in my building as well ... but what I do is that I have that thing to keep the deers away ( someone gave it to me as a gift DONT KNOW WHY) haha and I put it in the opening of my door and since it is annoying it shuts them up quickly ...
hahaha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

PM sent, check your inbox.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 12:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

PM sent, check your inbox.
thanks supe and replied.... sorry missed your call yesterday feel asleep and took me a nap
Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 PM

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Beef Thread

I definetly think that fukin Wade Phillips head coach for the cowboys should be move down from his coaching duties and be drop down to just defensive cord.get somebody that just wont give a flying rat ass and get on a players face when they fukup...that pist me off alot
Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Beef Thread

The Commission
Uncle Paulie, Big Ditti
Caesar Leo DeGenero (yeahhh)
Tony Baltimore, Iceberg Slim
The most shadiest, Frank Baby
We here (do you know what beef is?)
We ain't goin nowhere (do you know what beef is?)
Uh-uh (ask yourself, do you know what beef is?)
Uh-uh, uhh

Ha ha ha ha ha, check out this bizarre
rapper style used by me, the B.I.G.
I put my key you put your key in, money we'll be seein
Will reach the ****in ceiling, check, check it
My Calico been cocked (uh-huh) this rap Alfred Hitchcock
drop top notch playa hating won't stop (uhh)
This instant, rappers too persistant
Quick to spit Biggie name on shit, make my name taste
like ass when you speak it, see me in the street
your jewelry you can keep it, that be our little secret
See me, B that is, I that is, G whiz
Mother****ers still in my biz
Don't they know my nigga Gutter ****in kidnip kids? (uhh)
**** em in the ass, throw em over the bridge (oooh)
That's how it is, my shit is laid out (what)
**** that beef shit, that shit is played out (played out)
Y'all got to go, all I make is one phone call
All y'all dissapear by tomorrow
All your guns is borrowed, I don't feel sorrow
Actually, your man passed the gat to me, now check this

What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time
What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it

I done smoked with the best of em (uh-huh) shot at the rest of em (uh-huh)
Was about a hundred or more, maybe less of em
Got my rocks off, that nigga from the Brook just be
whylin on you just be, stylin on you (you so crazy)
When I, tried to warn you what your eyes ****ed up
Now I cleared them shits with hits you wanna ****in ***** (mmm)
Pardon my French but ahh, sometimes I get kinda
peeved at these, weak MC's (don't stop) with the
supreme baller like, lyrics I call em like I see em G
Y'all niggaz sound like me (yeah)
Y'all was grimy in the early nineties, far behind me
It ain't hard to find me number one with the booyaka (booyaka)
Gimme the Remi and the chronic ain't no tellin what I do to ya (I do to ya)
It's obvious the game's new to ya (new to ya)
Take them ends you make (ehehe)
and spend em on a tutor hah, one shot, I'm through with ya

What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep (don't sleep)
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets (ain't safe)
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU (I see you) one more time
What's beef? (What's beef) Beef is when you make your enemies start your
Jeep (Start my Jeep)
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep (thirty deep)
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it (I see you)

There'll be nothin but smooth sailin (sailin)
When I spit shots, now your crew's bailin (bailin)
All I got is heat and tough talk for you (uh-huh)
Tie you up, cut your balls off just to use (oooh)
Man listen straight torture, look what that slick shit bought ya
A first class ticket to Lucife, real name Cristopher
Watch me set it off like Vivica
Here lies your demise, close your eyes (uh-huh)
Think good thoughts, die while your skin start to glisten
Pale blue hands get cold, your soul's risen
It's bad cause I just begun, we'll make the real bad
now we's havin fun (ahaha!)

What's beef? (What's beef?) Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
(Don't sleep)
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets (ain't safe)
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time (I see you)
What's beef? (What's beef?) Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
(Start my Jeep)
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep (thirty deep)
Beef is when I see you (I see you)
Guaranteed to be an ICU, and I'm through

(Yeah, and I'm through)
Uhhh, uhhh
It's like that
(Now ask yourself, do you really, know what beef is?)
Like that
(Then ask yourself)
Uhh
(Do you really, want beef?)
Like that, like that *echoes*
(Ahahaha! Yeah, I like that)
(Big Nash, hit me baby, on and on and on and on)

now thats whats beef.....RIP BIGGY
(Bad Boy)
(Y'all know what it is)
(Shit, I don't want no beef, ahaaa!)
Old 12-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Beef Thread

I got beef with tiger wood... wtf were you thinking.. that much money... have them cancel their phones. pay the cancellation fee. you can afford it... put em up in a crib.. no one would of known... if your going to do it so it right...
Old 12-10-2009, 07:38 PM

Re: Re Beef Thread

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

I got beef with tiger wood... wtf were you thinking.. that much money... have them cancel their phones. pay the cancellation fee. you can afford it... put em up in a crib.. no one would of known... if your going to do it so it right...
haha i have to agree and 11 girls! damn son say you invested in something to the wifey and put that toward a house in a different state and bring all 11 of them there.... i dont know what he was thinking and your right kaos he should have cancelled the line for them cause we all know he was paying that cell phone bill and some other things. you got to help me just..... hahaha i was trying to count how many times he said that but lost track.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
beef, thread