Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-09-2009, 06:48 PM
jturnbull0 jturnbull0 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jturnbull0's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jturnbull0's Photo Album Add jturnbull0's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
sup spj

well it snowed 6in here in forest lake minnesota but now its cold as hell. just bought a sled cant wail to ride!!!!! my pro broke for the last time gonna sell it and buy a hero.... peace spj
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jturnbull0 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: sup spj

you will love your pro and yeah we got the big storm and even bigger here in michigan..... pretty fun time ill tell you what, but tomorrow is a high of 15 and snow and frozen rain all day so driving to work should be a blast hahaha go out and have fun on your new sled and damn wish the weather wasnt bad or id drive over there and join you :sled:
Old 12-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re sup spj

“ Originally Posted by jturnbull0 View Post

well it snowed 6in here in forest lake minnesota but now its cold as hell. just bought a sled cant wail to ride!!!!! my pro broke for the last time gonna sell it and buy a hero.... peace spj
Yea jesse long time no see ya around hows your tp doing by the way , and wow 6 inches lol reminds me of otherr things , keep it clean on here DASH i know u

Old 12-09-2009, 07:21 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re sup spj

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Yea jesse long time no see ya around hows your tp doing by the way , and wow 6 inches lol reminds me of otherr things , keep it clean on here DASH i know u
wow i dont think bout schlongs and how did your mind get on that from sledding? im not that bad hahaha
Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re sup spj

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

wow i dont think bout schlongs and how did your mind get on that from sledding? im not that bad hahaha
Lol well just saw 6inches and my mind was like hmmm

Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I worked in shorts & short sleeves, today. I did, at least, start the day off with a jacket. But, by noon, the jacket was gone & I was leaving the doors open on the truck! Mid 60s & sunny in Atlanta!

That changes, tonight, though. :-(
Old 12-09-2009, 09:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

I worked in shorts & short sleeves, today. I did, at least, start the day off with a jacket. But, by noon, the jacket was gone & I was leaving the doors open on the truck! Mid 60s & sunny in Atlanta!

That changes, tonight, though. :-(
damn lucky you i havent got above 35 in the past week and a half or so.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 PM
jturnbull0 jturnbull0 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jturnbull0's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jturnbull0's Photo Album Add jturnbull0's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

f--kin 10 below zero here so dash that s--t is coming your way. for the dude in atlanta well i hope you get stuck in trafic
Old 12-09-2009, 11:05 PM

“ Originally Posted by jturnbull0 View Post

f--kin 10 below zero here so dash that s--t is coming your way. for the dude in atlanta well i hope you get stuck in trafic
hahah yup we rgoing down to 15 tomorrow and than its on to pb lmao
Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow..and i thought i had it bad here in California we've been around the 40's and 50's these past few days..and its been raining a couple days a week...and i cant stand it!!! ...i hate the COLD temperature...

i guess im glad it doesnt snow here in Orange County...im feel sorry for the people in Northern Cali though..

Old 12-09-2009, 11:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

wow..and i thought i had it bad here in California we've been around the 40's and 50's these past few days..and its been raining a couple days a week...and i cant stand it!!! ...i hate the COLD temperature...

i guess im glad it doesnt snow here in Orange County...im feel sorry for the people in Northern Cali though..
hahah i dont feel bad for no one in cali cause you guys dont know what cold is lmao come to michigan for a winter or even canada BRRRRRRR hahaha
Old 12-10-2009, 07:27 AM

Re sup spj

God i hate the hot weather , sweating is my worst enemy , i dont like to sweat so i stay up north lol

Old 12-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re sup spj

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

God i hate the hot weather , sweating is my worst enemy , i dont like to sweat so i stay up north lol
I'm with you there... for some strange twist of fate, I was born in Atlanta! Bah! I LOVE Winter!

Then again, when it finally got cold, I got a little more than I bargained for. With a high of only 45, I wore long pants & a light jacket, figuring I'd shed the jacket by noon. The ride from my hub to my delivery area is about a 30 all interstate ride. By the time I hit 40mph, the "doghouse" over the engine blew off. That basically left my legs exposed to the wind coming through the front of the truck. Mind you, I said we had a HIGH of 45. That wind was only about 33 degrees! No matter how many times I reattached the doghouse, it kept flying off. To make matters worse, the fan on my heater wasn't working. LOL! When it rains, it pours!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:47 PM

Re: Re Re sup spj

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

I'm with you there... for some strange twist of fate, I was born in Atlanta! Bah! I LOVE Winter!

Then again, when it finally got cold, I got a little more than I bargained for. With a high of only 45, I wore long pants & a light jacket, figuring I'd shed the jacket by noon. The ride from my hub to my delivery area is about a 30 all interstate ride. By the time I hit 40mph, the "doghouse" over the engine blew off. That basically left my legs exposed to the wind coming through the front of the truck. Mind you, I said we had a HIGH of 45. That wind was only about 33 degrees! No matter how many times I reattached the doghouse, it kept flying off. To make matters worse, the fan on my heater wasn't working. LOL! When it rains, it pours!
try around 0 with windchill, over a foot of snow, 40 mph wind gusts, and ice covering all the streets.... now thats fun and what im going through.... try snow all the time in the winter and you wont love it thats for sure, when you get it once in a while if your lucky and the cold is around 25-30 you cant complain at all... 25-30 we have t shirts on without coats up here
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
spj