Mobile Internet to Dominate Within 5 Years -- Study

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-16-2009, 05:20 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Mobile Internet to Dominate Within 5 Years -- Study

Morgan Stanley report states we're "now in the early innings" of mobile Internet development, which is growing faster than previous tech cycles, including the evolution of the desktop PC.

Read More From Source
The Following User Says Thank You to phillynewsnow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Mobile Internet to Dominate Within 5 Years -- Study

“ Originally Posted by spj annoucement View Post

Morgan Stanley report states we're "now in the early innings" of mobile Internet development, which is growing faster than previous tech cycles, including the evolution of the desktop PC.

Read More From Source

thius doesnt surprise me at all.... look at how drastically the mobile world has changed over the past couple years especially with the addition of the iphone.... when i started about 3 years ago with ppc's i came from nextel which was just starting to drop from the hottest thing out tag and the 700wx (top of the line at the time) was the shit for devices out . (apache came out 6 months before or so) in that little amount of time we went from paying for ringtones, and no one having a data package to it almost being a neccessity for most, people making their own ringtones, gps, surfing the web, downlaoding, browsing, facebook, twitter, etc all at the palm of your hand.... i see it def surpassing the desktop and the way that the internet grew from that.... i wouldnt be surprised to see all sites having mobile versions in the next 2 years... i dont feel that any successful company or interent site will be able to make those rankings of successful unless they have a mobile version for the mobile user... hell look at how this has changed the business world with email and such included on top of it all...... i cant wait to see wht is in the future but i feel that computers like laptops and desktops will still stay around for a while and not be replaced by a tablet pc or anything.
Post New ThreadReply