Old 12-13-2009, 05:57 PM
b727pilot b727pilot is offline   Thread Starter  
Trying to Catch UP
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Demoniod

Hey not sure if anyone uses (or cares for that matter) but Demoniod is back up and working. I use it all the time since I don't have an invite to any of the private sites. But it was down for several months and now it is up. Pass it on if you use it, or care

-T
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to b727pilot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 01:46 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Demoniod

“ Originally Posted by b727pilot View Post

Hey not sure if anyone uses (or cares for that matter) but Demoniod is back up and working. I use it all the time since I don't have an invite to any of the private sites. But it was down for several months and now it is up. Pass it on if you use it, or care

-T
Bump bump def a plus...been a long ass time man lol damn I missed it
Old 12-14-2009, 03:55 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Demoniod

never was a big user of demonoid but i do have an account and make have to check it out again.. damn it has been years since i have used a torrent site and dont know where to start app wise even hahaha... i guess i will have to research all that tomorrow.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Trying to Catch UP

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yea I need to get on a private torrent site, but need an invite (anyone out there . Demoniod is the next best thing though. Not quite as fast as some of the privates but it's not bad. Works for me.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Demoniod

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

never was a big user of demonoid but i do have an account and make have to check it out again.. damn it has been years since i have used a torrent site and dont know where to start app wise even hahaha... i guess i will have to research all that tomorrow.
Itz ez dashy, once on a torrent site like demonoid or isohunt just click where it says DL torrent, once downloaded u need to dowload urself a torrent downloader like Utorrent. When u install it just click file and open the torrent and it will start downloading and done.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i wonder if they own piratebay...because as you know they were hit with lawsuit after lawsuit and at one time they closed and re-open but i see its down again...

Old 12-14-2009, 05:35 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i wonder if they own piratebay...because as you know they were hit with lawsuit after lawsuit and at one time they closed and re-open but i see its down again...
i dont think that they are owned by the same people but i could be wrong...
Old 12-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Well it looks like it may be down again. They did say that it might go up and down while they work on their new software package/servers. We'll see.....
Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Demoniod

Well it looks like it may be down again. They did say that it might go up and down while they work on their new software package/servers. We'll see.....
i used demoniod for while about 4 years ago. It wasn't too bad, but rapidshare, hotfile, depositfiles, etc is much faster. plus theres the "big brother" thing with torrents too.

anyway good to see you posting again. on a layover?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:40 PM

Re: Re Demoniod

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

i used demoniod for while about 4 years ago. It wasn't too bad, but rapidshare, hotfile, depositfiles, etc is much faster. plus theres the "big brother" thing with torrents too.

thats why i like the rapidshare and such since its always faster and i can find anything through it.... and for the security thing thats why i like rapidshare as well... laso seems way less likely to contain a virus.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Re Re Demoniod

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

i used demoniod for while about 4 years ago. It wasn't too bad, but is much faster. plus theres the "big brother" thing with torrents too.

yea. In Cleveland right now. Been MIA for a bit. Actually just been lurking What are the costs of rapidshare, hotfile, depositfiles, etc accounts these days? Guess I need to move into the next century...hahaha

-T
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Trying to Catch UP

It's back up again. Hey for those of you using Rapidshare or the others that DASH talked about how are you doing it. Do you have accounts or use the free download option? How are you finding files on the service? Is there a good browser that you use to search Rapidshare files?

Good thing about Demoniod is it's free. I am always worried about my share count though. So I do leave my computer on a lot to make sure my share ratio is up. Feel bad if it falls below 1.5 or so. Would rather give a little more then I take.

-T
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 PM

It's back up again. Hey for those of you using Rapidshare or the others that DASH talked about how are you doing it. Do you have accounts or use the free download option? How are you finding files on the service? Is there a good browser that you use to search Rapidshare files?

Good thing about Demoniod is it's free. I am always worried about my share count though. So I do leave my computer on a lot to make sure my share ratio is up. Feel bad if it falls below 1.5 or so. Would rather give a little more then I take.

-T
rapidshare isnt too badly priced sicne i get free months for people downloading my files or signing up from a link that i gave them (ask and ill get you one) i find on google by searching for what i want like name of the app or movie or cd followed by rapidshare.... thats for basics and from there you can add and subtract additional keywords until you find what you want. i look for forums and click on those first and dont go any deeper than the 2nd page unless the results are amazingly good which are rare.... than you pick the good forums out that keep coming up for stuff and you have downloaded from safely before and use them as resources and just keep growing your bookmarks.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Demoniod

rapidshare isnt too badly priced sicne i get free months for people downloading my files or signing up from a link that i gave them (ask and ill get you one) i find on google by searching for what i want like name of the app or movie or cd followed by rapidshare.... thats for basics and from there you can add and subtract additional keywords until you find what you want. i look for forums and click on those first and dont go any deeper than the 2nd page unless the results are amazingly good which are rare.... than you pick the good forums out that keep coming up for stuff and you have downloaded from safely before and use them as resources and just keep growing your bookmarks.
ppff now you ask cyber hahaha lol yeah treu i use ohter things to help search but google is powerfull you just need to now how to abuse it read the google black book helps alot to

Old 12-16-2009, 04:25 PM

Re: Re Demoniod

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

ppff now you ask cyber hahaha lol yeah treu i use ohter things to help search but google is powerfull you just need to now how to abuse it read the google black book helps alot to
yup i have read parts of it but i learned how do search, using keywords, and other little goodies here and there by myself..... i find you can never do it by the books fully... i take some of their ideas and mold them to better work around me and my style.... any tips you need you can make a thread on in the free talk area but other than that lets try to keep this thread on demonoid.

Thanks and best wishes on your endeavor.....
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Trying to Catch UP

I'll have to give it a try. Never been to lucky trying to find the stuff needed tough. That's why I always use Demoniod.

Thanks for the info/suggestions guys.

-T
Old 12-17-2009, 11:42 PM

I'll have to give it a try. Never been to lucky trying to find the stuff needed tough. That's why I always use Demoniod.

Thanks for the info/suggestions guys.

-T
you always got us here, we can find pretty much everything and is rare that we cant find something.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Re Demoniod

you always got us here, we can find pretty much everything and is rare that we cant find something.

Thanks Bro!

-T
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
demoniod