Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-18-2009, 08:40 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Battery Fix

i've done this to my phone and i put the mightrom and it still goes out in 8 hrs.. no matter wat use....
Old 12-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

i've done this to my phone and i put the mightrom and it still goes out in 8 hrs.. no matter wat use....
i would try a different radio.... its not all the rom, you can only tweak the rom and registry so much...the radio controls signal which controls battery flow... you keep good signal with a better radio you save the battery power... each radio picks up towers differently and you have to find the best for you
Old 12-19-2009, 05:09 PM
My Phone Is Black

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

too scared to do it so idk.. lol.. don't really know too much about it.. any link to where i can really read about what happens and what i gotta do? and if i can go back to my old radio signal????... just a link would help thanks in adavance!
Old 12-19-2009, 05:17 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well i dont have a link right now but just to make u feel better, you flash a radio the same as you would flash a ROM...and if you want to revert back to your old one you simply download the radio you are currently using and flash back to it.. OH one more thing flashing a radio wont erase all your data like a ROM would...well atleast not the ones i've flashed to.. ...hope i've made u feel atleast a tadd bit more comfortable

Old 12-19-2009, 06:01 PM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Battery Fix

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

well i dont have a link right now but just to make u feel better, you flash a radio the same as you would flash a ROM...and if you want to revert back to your old one you simply download the radio you are currently using and flash back to it.. OH one more thing flashing a radio wont erase all your data like a ROM would...well atleast not the ones i've flashed to.. ...hope i've made u feel atleast a tadd bit more comfortable
Yeap just as easy as flashing a rom if not easier, if u can flash a rom u can flash to a radio bc its just an exe

Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM
My Phone Is Black

Re Battery Fix

when you flash does it effect your phone when you need to do internet or anything like that?..

i know this is a battery fix thread.. but hopefully crossreference isn't an issue

telus is the best around my city i guess. but i can try many different one's just need to find that dam thread lol... this google search thing sux.. it might be easier for ya'll but it's harder to find old apps i was able to type in and search.. sorry in advance!
Old 12-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Battery Fix

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

when you flash does it effect your phone when you need to do internet or anything like that?..

i know this is a battery fix thread.. but hopefully crossreference isn't an issue

telus is the best around my city i guess. but i can try many different one's just need to find that dam thread lol... this google search thing sux.. it might be easier for ya'll but it's harder to find old apps i was able to type in and search.. sorry in advance!
what do you mean by this first part? if you mean do you have ot do something special when you flash a rom to your phone to get internet working, than yes but all it consists of is one carrier cab that you install and thats it. than of course the mms arcsoft cab for picture mail but the rest is to your liking.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:31 PM
My Phone Is Black

Re Re Battery Fix

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

what do you mean by this first part? if you mean do you have ot do something special when you flash a rom to your phone to get internet working, than yes but all it consists of is one carrier cab that you install and thats it. than of course the mms arcsoft cab for picture mail but the rest is to your liking.

does that go for radio flashing too?
Old 12-20-2009, 02:37 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Battery Fix

nope dont need to install anything else when u flash to a new radio if u have ur ROM set up then just flash a radio and ur good to go ...the only thing the radio will affect or improve will be your signal strength and if the radio gives you better signal you should see an improvement in battery life aswell

Old 12-20-2009, 12:47 PM
My Phone Is Black

it's been working so far thanks guys! we'll see how it works with this reg edit i'll let you guys know by the end of today or tommorow

--------- New Post Merged on 21/12/2009 at 1221 --------

just switched cause battery died.. hell of a difference.. dam i love spj thanks guys!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
battery, fix