Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
T-Mobile HD2 Rom Leaked?

Who else is looking forward to getting the extra goodies from this new version?? Thanks for the leak T-Mobile!!

HTC HD2 ROM shown for T-Mobile USA | Electronista
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TMobile HD2 Rom Leaked

he bro already have it haha but i now ngrz is cooking some cdma ones so your get to tasted of it and yes you whil see difference in speed stable wise documents tab and some ohter stuff

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i'm going to dive on the nade and get a HD2 if it comes to sprint. then i can sell my 2 TP's and 1 TP2.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:13 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile HD2 Rom Leaked?

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

he bro already have it haha but i now ngrz is cooking some cdma ones so your get to tasted of it and yes you whil see difference in speed stable wise documents tab and some ohter stuff

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

very nice wesje, so it gets rid of a lot of the bugs for you guys gsm wise at least... hopefully they can convert as stabely for cdma even though coming from gsm.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:52 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is there anyone that can help me get this with step by step direction?

Old 12-24-2009, 04:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Is there anyone that can help me get this with step by step direction?
what are you exactly looking at doing hun? are you wanting the tab or what? this is a leaked rom and the guys at xda-developers have made some off of this for the gsm users already... i know weesje is using one but not sure what one.... is that what you mean or further explain and we will get right on it for you
Old 12-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can someone post me to the actual dump or ROM on XDA? Im looking for it with no luck.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re TMobile HD2 Rom Leaked

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Can someone post me to the actual dump or ROM on XDA? Im looking for it with no luck.
i think its for GSM only at this point. i've been snooping too with no luck. i wonder if a manila port of just the tab would work?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:43 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes Dashy Poo...I want what "weesy" has... at least I think thats what I want. Dash..can you mod gsm phones? I think this is all out of my league...

Old 12-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes Dashy Poo...I want what "weesy" has... at least I think thats what I want. Dash..can you mod gsm phones? I think this is all out of my league...
Hi its fearly easy just hard spl follow the steps here

Flashing via ActiveSync with USB Lead
1. Download HardSPL package from *HERE* and extract to an empty folder
2. Synch Phone with PC in Windows Mobile!!! It has to be connected to activesync or WMDC via USB cable and it must not be in Flight/Airplane mode (i.e. radio should be on)
3. NEW: Internet access is required as the program checks online for updates and license
4. Run Rhodium-HardSPL_V2_00R3.exe on PC, make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.). XP requires Admin logon and Vista/Windows 7 will automatically prompt to allow it to run in Admin mode, allow it. If you get an AntiVirus warning please ignore it, it contains no harmful code (just used a packer to compress it)
5. Follow steps as prompted in the HardSPL program. If this is the first run of HardSPL on a device after Hard Reset, you must select Automatic Flash Mode (first button in Welcome Screen)
NOTE: You should usually go for Automatic Flash Mode. The Manual Flash option is only to be used as noted below and you must only attempt the Manual Mode option if Automatic Flash Mode or SSPL-Manual.exe already put device in black screen. Any other errors triggered while running in Autoflash Mode will have to be fixed as instructed in the error message.
6. It will ask you to wait while it prepares for the flashing, press OK
7. Now it should go through without any error messages, if one does pop up then follow the instructions included in the error text. If no specific instruction is shown then ask for help in the thread, but this should not ever occur (as this means a really fatal error occurred)
8. At this point the phone hopefully went to a black screen (reporting version as 1.01.C-SSPL only using "info 7" in mtty), this is the SSPL version, which is temporary. Then RUU will instantly launch
9. NOTE: When RUU says it will Hard Reset do not worry, it is not going to do that. Also when it says the flash will take 10 minutes ignore that, it will only take a minute or so
10. SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done

CHECKING
*Go into BootLoader Mode (do a Soft Reset while holding the "volume down" key on the left side of the device. Keep holding the "volume down" key until you see tricolour screen which is the bootloader mode, then release it) and verify the screen shows 0.85.OliNex, which is the HardSPL version*

ATTACH BELOW THE GSM HARDSPL FOR RHODIUM WHEN DONE DOWNLOAD ROM THAT
you whant connect device to active syn or mobile device open rar file of rom hit the exe and follow the on screen steps

here is the thread of the last leo rom i am using ark vx removed sd and sim for flash

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=552821
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 AM

yup if you need it i can do gsm devices. as weesje states the flashing part and such isnt too bad if you follow the steps given below my weejse.... than after that its just flashing the rom which is a simple process, than your tweaks that you do for performance and app and games are installed than set the settings and your good to go. but if you need it you know im there for you girl.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hd2, leaked, rom, tmobile