Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New Years Resolutions For 2010

Simple as reading the title. What are your new years resolutions planned for 2010???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 07:55 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Years Resolutions For 2010

stop cheating on my girlfriend and stop smoking!... (serious this year) ...

--------- New Post Merged on 29/12/2009 at 09:00:44 --------

its hard when she's acting so much like a *****!!!... i do it to see what i'm missing i know it's bad.. but i'm stopping.. were working on our 4th yr together... i don't do it a lot shucks.. i could! lol.. but i don't... im feeling like she could be the one... but at 22 it's hard to make that type of choice... or am i the only one?.. lol...

and stop smoking!... (serious this year) ... i always say stop smoking it's just tough.. i cut down a lot though!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:40 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow ..dont even know what to say to the above post... ...thats pretty F'ed up but hey to each their own i guess....

anywho..my new years resolution for 2010 is to learn how to cook better and to be a better person over all... ...sometimes i can be a B*&^$ LOL ...not much of a resolution but hey....

Old 12-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Dang KILT thants pretty messed up but hey if she acts the way you say she does then she deserves it.

My New years Resolution is be a better person ive havent been myself for quiet a while now

Old 12-30-2009, 11:48 AM
My Phone Is Black

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Dang KILT thants pretty messed up but hey if she acts the way you say she does then she deserves it.

My New years Resolution is be a better person ive havent been myself for quiet a while now
dude you have no idea... but we took like a 2 week break.. and it's been supa good after all that but as long as were good and we make up the same day we break up... ( break up just to make up........ that alllllllllllll we do! )(song) then i won't have to cheat... but it's like when we would break up she would just be a major ***** just to test me out and see how long i'd stick around before i say **** it!.. but she called it quits with alll the bull and now she's doing .... well were doing great... so yeah.. that's y i went out and came back... didn't know how long i could stand gettting my buttons pushed... but yeah... hella girls out there but none that have a tight ...... like the one i am hitting right now.. lol... (probably the reason i stuck with it so long but don't tell her i said that.. )

overall my point is no more cheating... and just being about my buisness.. i'm not a kid anymore.. i'm turning 23 and i need to step it up... wish me luck.. lmao)
Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

dude you have no idea... but we took like a 2 week break.. and it's been supa good after all that but as long as were good and we make up the same day we break up... ( break up just to make up........ that alllllllllllll we do! )(song) then i won't have to cheat... but it's like when we would break up she would just be a major ***** just to test me out and see how long i'd stick around before i say **** it!.. but she called it quits with alll the bull and now she's doing .... well were doing great... so yeah.. that's y i went out and came back... didn't know how long i could stand gettting my buttons pushed... but yeah... hella girls out there but none that have a tight ...... like the one i am hitting right now.. lol... (probably the reason i stuck with it so long but don't tell her i said that.. )

overall my point is no more cheating... and just being about my buisness.. i'm not a kid anymore.. i'm turning 23 and i need to step it up... wish me luck.. lmao)
Hey i hear ya bro i do wish you luck and hope that all turns out well as relationships can be a pain but you have to deal with them its part of life , every relationship has its ups and downs and thats what makes or breaks ya , you have to learn how to live with their crap lol i deal with alot of shit myself but i dont cheat wanna but dont i give myself tons of props, just being able to stay away from other girls makes me that much better bro good luck

Old 12-30-2009, 03:12 PM
My Phone Is Black

exactly where i'm gonna try to get to lol... alright now back to the topic of this thread lol.. thanks jr... and daisy lol...
Old 12-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have no resolutions. Too old. But hoping you all have a better year in 2010.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:21 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

I have no resolutions. Too old. But hoping you all have a better year in 2010.
i dont make the resolutions because everything that you say you are going to do doesnt happen... so i say im not going to drink beer or visit spj anymore!! going to be a drunk spj filled year i feel
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 AM

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao @DASH!!! ...ur right...most of the time you plan and say a bunch of crap that you dont even mean ...with that being said though...i actually do plan on doing better this year ..i need to become more of a real housewife instead of just a stay at home mom...i need to learn how to cook better and stay on top of things at home...im so used to other people always doing stuff for me and i dont think thats fair to them..they have a life too and they have no obligation to be doing my duties on top of what they already have at home...

not gonna lie guys...dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya...i dont do any of the domesticated housewife chores...i actually pay my sister in law to do them for me...yeah thats pretty messed up right??...thats gonna stop though..in 2010 im gonna be a better person and im gonna give back as much as i've recieved... ..

anywho hope everybody has a wonderfull 2010..

Old 12-31-2009, 02:43 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

lmao @DASH!!! ...ur right...most of the time you plan and say a bunch of crap that you dont even mean ...with that being said though...i actually do plan on doing better this year ..i need to become more of a real housewife instead of just a stay at home mom...i need to learn how to cook better and stay on top of things at home...im so used to other people always doing stuff for me and i dont think thats fair to them..they have a life too and they have no obligation to be doing my duties on top of what they already have at home...

not gonna lie guys...dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya...i dont do any of the domesticated housewife chores...i actually pay my sister in law to do them for me...yeah thats pretty messed up right??...thats gonna stop though..in 2010 im gonna be a better person and im gonna give back as much as i've recieved... ..

hahhaaha i know my way around the kitchen ok but if you wanna know how to grille give me a call. thats my thing right there and can grille anything imaginable.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:43 AM

anything????....hmm.... ,.,,,,sorry maybe i shouldnt be SPJ'ing it right now...im a little on the drunk side...not too much though...gotta keep it classy lol...well i love yall and i hope u guys had a great new years party with lots of family, hugs and kisses!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

Lol i like that quote dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya lol

Old 01-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my resolution is to survive my 21st birthday in january...well, thats more like a prayer
Old 01-01-2010, 12:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

my resolution is to survive my 21st birthday in january...well, thats more like a prayer
Lmao ill keep a prayer up for ya bro i member i almost didnt live to tell that day

Old 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM

your buddies are going to push you too drink more and more just because it is your birthday... you know how you are feeling and dont let them pressuring you get to you
Old 01-01-2010, 05:12 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't make new year resolutions cause i don't. But my resolution is to get a new re-solution to the problems that i will have in 010, lol
Old 01-01-2010, 05:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

I don't make new year resolutions cause i don't. But my resolution is to get a new re-solution to the problems that i will have in 010, lol
hahahah now thats a good non resolution hahhaa
Old 01-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

your buddies are going to push you too drink more and more just because it is your birthday... you know how you are feeling and dont let them pressuring you get to you
thanks bro, i appreciate it
Old 01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahah now thats a good non resolution hahhaa
it can't get no better than that. see even the little green guy that drank your red bull seems to think so too.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lol interesting thread topic , but mine is pretty simple and pretty close to having it taken care of but to move out on my own lol !!!!! Oh an to be on SPJ even more than i was last year haha

Old 01-02-2010, 10:38 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I never like doing the new year resolution deal.Because i always say that I'm going to do this and that, and i never get it done.

But what i always try to do is be humble and trying to keep the faith and that will carry me a life time of success.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2010, resolutions, years