Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-11-2009, 04:55 AM
bikeandestroyx bikeandestroyx is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
the real alex

Heres some pics of me from finland this summer, pizza, 540, finland, and after surgery
Attached Thumbnails
l_503afe78bb9449dc9a0722e69eec2a47.jpg   l_39a9d2cc2c9948d487701ac0615eddf0.jpg   l_b63a7565154a4ca4af062c2672d9ff25.jpg   l_26990ab0f82130ad8b42c92aef3f25e8.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bikeandestroyx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: the real alex

holy **** that arm looks nasty!!, hope u learned a lesson there, although the second pic of you in the air looks cool. Be safe kid!
Old 10-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

“ Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post

Heres some pics of me from finland this summer, and an older one
Ouch that must of hurt...lol thnxs for the share alex...
Old 10-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

The arm pic is sweet. ...Nice battle wound..
Old 10-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahha very nice that arm is ****ing awesome hahhaha and for the first pic that pizza looked like it was scrummdiddlyumptious.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:38 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

that arm gave me chills....

BTW thats the way to eat pizza son!!!

Old 10-11-2009, 02:27 PM

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

Hahah that crash was a *****... i was snowboarding and i clipped the landing and it threw me to the flats on my arm, and i snapped my radius and ulna, and my radius was sticking out of the skin hahaha... it was the last day of the season of course! Well they had to rush me to surgery cause i had no blood flow to my hand and they put 11 screws and two plates in my arm. 36 staples and 3 stitches later i was good again. I couldnt do anything for 4 months
I just got surgery again... they took everything out of my arm so now im in a full arm cast... only 3 days to go!
That pizza was amazing, finland has the best food.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:49 AM
You So Anti Dont I Matter
Mobile Model: Samsung Moment
Mobile OS: Android

View CarlaDarla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CarlaDarla's Photo Album Add CarlaDarla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Your such a cutie pie Alex!! But you already know I think this
Old 12-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re the real alex

Hahah that crash was a *****... i was snowboarding and i clipped the landing and it threw me to the flats on my arm, and i snapped my radius and ulna, and my radius was sticking out of the skin hahaha... it was the last day of the season of course! Well they had to rush me to surgery cause i had no blood flow to my hand and they put 11 screws and two plates in my arm. 36 staples and 3 stitches later i was good again. I couldnt do anything for 4 months
I just got surgery again... they took everything out of my arm so now im in a full arm cast... only 3 days to go!
That pizza was amazing, finland has the best food.
If u ever in need of authentic pizza, let me know when u get to new york city kid. No one messes with NY style italian pizza, we got our famous brooklyn style or Italian pizza. By the way Finland also has some of the most talented rock bands Cough COugh Avatar
Old 12-21-2009, 03:21 PM
SPJ Junkie

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dammit son, that is one nasty arm, lol. did u learn ur lesson? probley not, lol. hell yeah thats the way to eat pizza!

Old 12-21-2009, 05:19 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by meansixx View Post

dammit son, that is one nasty arm, lol. did u learn ur lesson? probley not, lol. hell yeah thats the way to eat pizza!
hes a biker, he went out there when he wasnt supposed to after it happened i bet haha, them people doing extreme sports are crazy man i tell ya
Old 01-08-2010, 02:01 AM

Re the real alex

Haha i didnt learn my lesson unfortunately, ive been snowboarding more than ever! And yes i was trying to ride my bike two weeks after it happened hahah i didnt see my bike after that for two months Im finally back from reality breaks over time to finish my rom! hope you all had a good new years and happy holidays.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

man bro that arm is cool dude!!!!!
ill take that to school for show and tell lol!!!
lesson learned huh???
ha ha ha!!!
as a volunteer firefighter and my experience on some calls i rate that arm of yours a
7.5 out of 10!!!

Old 01-08-2010, 05:02 AM

Re Re the real alex

“ Originally Posted by menikfire View Post

man bro that arm is cool dude!!!!!
ill take that to school for show and tell lol!!!
lesson learned huh???
ha ha ha!!!
as a volunteer firefighter and my experience on some calls i rate that arm of yours a
7.5 out of 10!!!
Haha thanks man, thats only half, theres another line of staples on the other side. Lets see if I can find some more pictures of my arm before surgery!
Lesson was kinda learned now im a puss when it comes to jumping. Aw only 7.5 outta 10? Lets see if these change your mind.
Attached Thumbnails
l_4fbf42ad65fa8ad32ce9437657fa2709.jpg   n716976629_806677_7843.jpg   n716976629_806678_8154.jpg  
Old 01-08-2010, 12:57 PM

Re: Re Re the real alex

Haha thanks man, thats only half, theres another line of staples on the other side. Lets see if I can find some more pictures of my arm before surgery!
Lesson was kinda learned now im a puss when it comes to jumping. Aw only 7.5 outta 10? Lets see if these change your mind.
hahahah that shit is tight! i bet it numbed not too long after it happened and they prolly gave you the magical button didnt they? that button makes all the worris in the world go away with a press..... it is truely the real easy button
Old 01-08-2010, 03:40 PM

Re Re Re the real alex

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahah that shit is tight! i bet it numbed not too long after it happened and they prolly gave you the magical button didnt they? that button makes all the worris in the world go away with a press..... it is truely the real easy button
Haha it was like 30 minutes before i got morphine. They had to take me in an ambulance too cause no one was 18 that i was with. Then i got more morphine when i got to the hospital and had to go into surgery right away, i guess i had no circulation to my hand.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

Damn bro that shh made my stomach twitch a lil, lol.... I just finished eating.. I bet that didn't feel to good, good luck man and next time you fall make sure you land on the other arm or you might loose that one!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice wound pic. Now you can make up some great war stories to impress the girls. That has to leave an awesome scar.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:21 PM

Haha it was like 30 minutes before i got morphine. They had to take me in an ambulance too cause no one was 18 that i was with. Then i got more morphine when i got to the hospital and had to go into surgery right away, i guess i had no circulation to my hand.
thats not too bad than, and no one drove out to wehre you were biking at? or did you ride there? i hate the ambulance i would rather ride one handed into the ER than have to go on one of them... and i work at the hospital so i may just notice this more but ave any of the guys here noticed that the female ambulance drivers seem to have permanent chair ass? i swear they are as wide and flat as could be hshshs

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

Nice wound pic. Now you can make up some great war stories to impress the girls. That has to leave an awesome scar.
haahaha yup and i bet they will all start when i was in Nam
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re the real alex

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH

haahaha yup and i bet they will all start when i was in Nam
hahaha right? I was a tail gunner in a Cobra. Inverted. And how did I know I was inverted? My air medals were hitn' me in the face.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
alex, real