Old 01-05-2010, 09:49 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

as the title says whos swiping it up and whos not? just look at the possibilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4wBHcTHE8
Old 01-05-2010, 11:14 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

wow i would have liked to see that phone in my hand. that is one groovy phone. sprint get on your job and get that phone. That is like a mini computer in hand literally with all those features. It moves really fast and is touch sensitive.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It could hold me over til the LEO drops.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

i am not lol i am whaithing for HTC bravo

Old 01-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View deisel's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deisel's Photo Album Add deisel's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i cant believe this thing has no multitouch wtf is that all about theres always a hitch with htc i still might leave sprint for this if there is a multitouch upgrade
Old 01-06-2010, 09:44 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

i am not lol i am whaithing for HTC bravo
ditto. a Nexus one with multitouch and SenseUI 2.0 is much better than a Vanilla one

Its like comparing a MyTouch3G to the HTC hero

Old 01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i am scared to leave the security of my htc touch unless some phone is all the better than the one I got. I am not scared of change just scared of not being able to do all that I can plus more ya dig?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

wow i would have liked to see that phone in my hand. that is one groovy phone. sprint get on your job and get that phone. That is like a mini computer in hand literally with all those features. It moves really fast and is touch sensitive.

hahah sprint isnt getting it anytime soon... verizon is though! woot woot

im not going to be getting it though because they are bound to put out a version through verizon to compete with the droid and have the keyboard and a better one at that
Old 01-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My thoughts exactly, D/\SH... Just wish it were Sprint that was getting one.

They better get SOMETHING... They are just now barely getting the TP2... availability is still limited.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Mobile Model: XV6800
Mobile Carrier: Verizon Wireless

View dental4usa's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dental4usa's Photo Album Add dental4usa's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I already have VZW and I was planning on getting this one once it's there, but now after what Dash said about the keyboard and all ...

If it's going to be 6 months, a year, or more, maybe I should be looking at a TP2 from VZW ...

I just know I'm sick of things moving so slowly on my XV-6800/Mogul ...

Thoughts?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

Ehhh... Im not really phased by the nexus one... and completly underwhelmed by googles "big" media event... I mean in all honesty I was running the eclair 2.0.1 port (which has almost full functionality btw) on my touch pro for llike a week before this... I think ima just chill w/ my touch pro for a while... one the android port is fully finalized itll be leap beyond anything else sprint has android based, especially cuz Ill get to keep my HD KB...lol!! PERSONALLY I WAS HOPING ( AND STILL HOPING A LIL) THAT GOOGLE AND HTc was gonna throw a real game changer out there... and while the nexus one is a nice lil phone and all its hardly that... neither is anything else that googles doing...IMHO ...

personally... sprint needs to get on their game and get a better line of phones available before they bleed more customers who are lured away by everything else happening, everywhere else... and Im still waitin on google to really go for the gold... hard ware keyboard...multitouch...and maybe even a subsidized phone plan w/ use of their google voice and VOIP not to mention all the other services they have and still holding up their sleeves, they got some real potential to give phone deveoper and carriers some serious comp... maybe take the game up a notch better products more reasonable prices? who knows?

Ehhh maybe im being idealistic.. I just am findin myself more and more disenfranchised...lol.. but over alll... Im stick w/ my tp... and playing w/ the android ports etc... prolly hold me over till the next gen... Im sure something will move me then... there should be a few phone that leaps beyond my tp... not just incremently!

Old 01-08-2010, 01:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by dental4usa View Post

I already have VZW and I was planning on getting this one once it's there, but now after what Dash said about the keyboard and all ...

If it's going to be 6 months, a year, or more, maybe I should be looking at a TP2 from VZW ...

I just know I'm sick of things moving so slowly on my XV-6800/Mogul ...

Thoughts?
i love my tp2 and if the keyboard is for you i would go withthat or wait for the next wm keyboard device.... the snapdragon processor which is the biggest difference is going to be in wm devices here in 2010 as well so is the rest really worth it to you as a user?

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Ehhh... Im not really phased by the nexus one... and completly underwhelmed by googles "big" media event... I mean in all honesty I was running the eclair 2.0.1 port (which has almost full functionality btw) on my touch pro for llike a week before this... I think ima just chill w/ my touch pro for a while... one the android port is fully finalized itll be leap beyond anything else sprint has android based, especially cuz Ill get to keep my HD KB...lol!! PERSONALLY I WAS HOPING ( AND STILL HOPING A LIL) THAT GOOGLE AND HTc was gonna throw a real game changer out there... and while the nexus one is a nice lil phone and all its hardly that... neither is anything else that googles doing...IMHO ...

personally... sprint needs to get on their game and get a better line of phones available before they bleed more customers who are lured away by everything else happening, everywhere else... and Im still waitin on google to really go for the gold... hard ware keyboard...multitouch...and maybe even a subsidized phone plan w/ use of their google voice and VOIP not to mention all the other services they have and still holding up their sleeves, they got some real potential to give phone deveoper and carriers some serious comp... maybe take the game up a notch better products more reasonable prices? who knows?

Ehhh maybe im being idealistic.. I just am findin myself more and more disenfranchised...lol.. but over alll... Im stick w/ my tp... and playing w/ the android ports etc... prolly hold me over till the next gen... Im sure something will move me then... there should be a few phone that leaps beyond my tp... not just incremently!
yup i agree with you and kinda like what i said above..... other than the processor which will be on wm this year whats all so spectacular about the phone? i though google would come out with somethign a lil more spectacular than google maps and the snapdragon processor.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:36 PM

View dental4usa's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dental4usa's Photo Album Add dental4usa's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

TP2 is faster than the Mogul?

Snapdragon though .. I guess it just boils down to how long I can stand it! I've had the Mogul/XV-6800 since Feb 2008, so I feel the need for a new phone - lol!!

Thanks! :-)
Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 PM

TP2 is faster than the Mogul?

Snapdragon though .. I guess it just boils down to how long I can stand it! I've had the Mogul/XV-6800 since Feb 2008, so I feel the need for a new phone - lol!!

Thanks! :-)
oh yeah the tp2 is way faster than the mogul (im verizon too now as well ) you ahve a faster processor, 4 times the ram and program memory (of not more just guesstimating) a way larger and higher clarity screen and resolution, a way better keyboard with a numbers row and big buttons that are very easy to press, added stability and features such as a g-sensoe, light sensor so phones screen goes off when placed up to your ear, and much much more including the tilt screen to avoid prowling eyes as well as glare from the sun. i love my tp2 and is by far the best device i have ran by htc and when paired with the silence sense 2.1 rom it is unstoppable
Old 01-08-2010, 07:10 PM

Exclamation Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

damn, man, you are doing a good job convincing me!!!

I really feel that hunger for a new phone right now, and without switching operating systems, I could continue to run the programs I'm used to ...

will you be making a jump later in the year when the dragon wm makes it to verizon, or will you be sticking to your tp2?

(heading over to the verizon site to see about the tp2 ... )

... oh - and welcome to verizon :-)
Old 01-08-2010, 07:18 PM

Re: Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

damn, man, you are doing a good job convincing me!!!

I really feel that hunger for a new phone right now, and without switching operating systems, I could continue to run the programs I'm used to ...

will you be making a jump later in the year when the dragon wm makes it to verizon, or will you be sticking to your tp2?

(heading over to the verizon site to see about the tp2 ... )

... oh - and welcome to verizon :-)

hahah thanks and im loving their service and their customer service all aroudn so far and they have treated me better than sprint did with my premier valued member for 10 years tag! but anyways naw im not going ot upgrade sicne i need the keyboard for my forms of use with mass texts and emails being sent and received on my phone at rates of over 1000 a day constantly. i feel that they will copmpete with the droid and make a version with a keyboard before the end of the year and get that released aroudn the holiday time 2010
Old 01-08-2010, 08:03 PM
You So Anti Dont I Matter
Mobile Model: Samsung Moment
Mobile OS: Android

View CarlaDarla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CarlaDarla's Photo Album Add CarlaDarla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would love to try the phone. I don't think I would go for it right now, but you never know after you actually try it. T-Mobile is a definite no go, and I like me some Sprint so Verizon is also a no go LOL!! Guess I am stuck at the Moment, with the Moment....Hahaha....Funny jokes I got
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

I would love to try the phone. I don't think I would go for it right now, but you never know after you actually try it. T-Mobile is a definite no go, and I like me some Sprint so Verizon is also a no go LOL!! Guess I am stuck at the Moment, with the Moment....Hahaha....Funny jokes I got
i actually pay less for verizon and i used to lo ve sprint.. i would never go back. the customer care with verizon is supurb whether its from giving me a new phone even though i purchased off of ebay new with the droid eris or making billing adjustments of 25 bucks without complaing and only took 5 minutes on the phone total! i lvoe them and could get you a discount of 20% and 25% off all phones and accessories with verizon.... pm me if you would liek me to do or keep it in mind for you
Old 01-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Mobile Model: g!
Mobile Carrier: T MOBILE
Mobile OS: 5.0

View trebor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View trebor's Photo Album Add trebor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Icon7 Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

im gettin it!! cnt wait 2 get it..& i nvr had problem on my g1 w/ tmo
Old 01-09-2010, 01:03 PM

Re: Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

“ Originally Posted by trebor View Post

im gettin it!! cnt wait 2 get it..& i nvr had problem on my g1 w/ tmo
right but you dont have a keyboard on this version.... may make a big difference for you. i know it does for me and many others once you get using them for a month.... you will find you have more typos and messages take longer to type out so you make shorter and dont text or respond to emails as often.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
nexus