After years of failing to learn languages on Duolingo, I switched to Memris

AVN News Feed

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-24-2022, 10:08 AM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed After years of failing to learn languages on Duolingo, I switched to Memris

After years of failing to learn languages on Duolingo, I switched to Memrise

Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

I grew up as a trilingual person, speaking Arabic natively, French quasi-natively, and English since I was eight years old. I was pretty happy with this versatile knowledge until I met my husband and he started teaching me some basic Spanish too. I spent a few months parsing Spanish organically ? it?s relatively easy if you already speak French and someone explains to you the basic rules. Then I graduated to Duolingo to (supposedly) take my language learning to the next level. I gave the app try after try, but the end result is non-equivocal: Duolingo doesn?t work for me. So I moved my language learning to Memrise and I have nothing but positives to say about it.

More...
Post New ThreadReply