ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
T-Mobile Wireless Data Configuration.

T-Mobile Wireless Data Configuration. In a few quick and easy steps, I can help you set up your GSM unlocked phone for t-zones (WAP), picture messaging (MMS), or using your phone as a wireless modem to connect your laptop to the Internet. If you have an unlocked phone that you would like me to configure for you to connect to the T-Mobile internet or for multimedia messaging, or for modem usage than tell me within this thread...I will need some information from you regarding just your device within this thread...nothing that personal like account information...it will only regard your direct device...of course I will not charge for this...but I will require that you thank me with thanks or reputation for me...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Mobile Model: Blackberry Curve8900
Mobile Carrier: T Moble
Mobile OS: 5.0

View termminator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View termminator's Photo Album Add termminator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile Wireless Data Configuration.

Hey Iceman.I"m new here;I haven"t even figured out how to introduce myself.Anyway I have a BB curve 8900 with T-Mobile.My main concern is using it as a wireless modem,then after that maybe some other cool stuff to justify the expense.Can you help me?

Thanks termminator.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:46 PM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie Re TMobile Wireless Data Configuration

“ Originally Posted by termminator View Post

Hey Iceman.I"m new here;I haven"t even figured out how to introduce myself.Anyway I have a BB curve 8900 with T-Mobile.My main concern is using it as a wireless modem,then after that maybe some other cool stuff to justify the expense.Can you help me?

Thanks termminator.
check out one of these pages for the steps to accomplish what u need....hope I have helped!

for pc users

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f91/how-use-your-blackberry-modem-pc-users-193511/

Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 AM
Mobile Model: FUZE
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View adtman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View adtman's Photo Album Add adtman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile Wireless Data Configuration.

Iceman, can u help me with an unlocked fuze? I can't receive mms. Thanks
Old 01-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TMobile Wireless Data Configuration

Alright so what you do you need from me ? lol

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
configuration, data, tmobile, wireless