Old 09-14-2009, 04:41 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro vs Touch Pro2: Should You Upgrade

Never has a Windows Mobile device (or any smartphone for that matter) seen as much availability as the HTC Touch Pro2. In the US, the Touch Pro2 is on Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile, and will be heading to AT&T later this fall. Around the globe, the Touch Pro2 will make its rounds on Telus in Canada, T-Mobile in Germany, and others. Plus, it's always available in unlocked form for any GSM carrier in the world.

A lot of last generation Touch Pro users are wondering: is the Touch Pro2 worth an upgrade? An important question considering that the cheapest variant of the device on any carrier currently stands at around $200 (thanks to Verizon), with the unlocked version selling well into the $700 range. Either way, it's a of money. Click on as we make the case for you to upgrade.

Screen is amazing

Anyone that's seen a Touch Pro2 knows that it has a HUGE screen. At 3.6", it's 30% bigger than its predecessor. It also packs a higher resolution, granting an increase of screen real estate by 25%. As a bonus, we found the screen of the Touch Pro2 to be much more sensitive than that on the Touch Pro, and even almost as sensitive as the screen on the iPhone (a bold claim, we know).

Form factor

Many of you had the TyTN II which went by many other names (such as the AT&T Tilt). The TyTN II had a revolutionary tilting screen that allowed for new uses for the device: it could be placed on a table top for movie watching, it could rest on a dashboard for GPS navigation, and it could be positioned in bright sunlight to grant a better viewing angle.

The Touch Pro2 brings back the awesome tilting screen. And while it doesn't tilt as much as the original, it's still enough to get the aforementioned benefits.

Keyboard the best ever

The keyboard on the Touch Pro2 is possibly the most comfortable keyboard ever put on a smartphone. Yes, it's wider and thus it requires more finger travel, but the offset buttons and the fantastic key response trumps that of the little chicklets found on the Touch Pro.

Specs

In terms of specs, we don't think HTC gave the Touch Pro2 the boost that it deserved. Both devices have the same 528MHz CPU clock speed, they have the same about of RAM and ROM, both have aGPS, WiFi, HSDPA, Bluetooth, and FM Radio. The Touch Pro2 actually has no camera flash, while the original did.

That said, the Touch Pro2 feels faster in day to day operation, and our benchmarks confirm that the Touch Pro2 is indeed a more powerful device.

Other features

]

On the Touch Pro2, you'll find an improved version of TouchFLO 3D which makes better use of screenspace. Speaking of software, the Touch Pro2 gets an upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.5, while the original obviously does not.

In addition, the Touch Pro2 brings a feature not found on any other smartphone: a conference-room-worthy speakerphone. The Touch Pro2 has dual speakers and dual microphones, the former to add volume, the latter to help with noise cancellation.

Summary

Overall, the Touch Pro2 is a heck of an upgrade to the Touch Pro (all things considered), and if you have the opportunity to upgrade at a subsidized price, we say...do it.

yep agree fully whit this its great device

SOURCE TO ORIGINAL POST

Code

http://pocketnow.com/thought/touch-pro-vs-touch-pro2-should-you-upgrade
GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro vs Touch Pro2: Should You Upgrade

The answere is yes, Yes, to the upgrade. However, you might want to wait til the CDMA hard spl is FINALLY release and the cookers, rom pimps, get a hold of the manila customizations, like themes, panoramic backgrounds. Or if you can stomach WM6.1 after dusing 6.5 for so long and the default sprint stuff, then your good to go. Now if i can get rid of that d@&n sprint banner all will be right in the world again.

I'm rockin and all about my TP2. Even the wife likes her's over her TP. But, I really want 6.5 back and pano backgrounds.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:59 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

The answere is yes, Yes, to the upgrade. However, you might want to wait til the CDMA hard spl is FINALLY release and the cookers, rom pimps, get a hold of the manila customizations, like themes, panoramic backgrounds. Or if you can stomach WM6.1 after dusing 6.5 for so long and the default sprint stuff, then your good to go. Now if i can get rid of that d@&n sprint banner all will be right in the world again.

I'm rockin and all about my TP2. Even the wife likes her's over her TP. But, I really want 6.5 back and pano backgrounds.
YEP you guys have to whait think onlinex is working on hard spl for cdma, i am on gsm lucky me flash already 10 times lol always go back to energy rom preloadet whit apps looks great battery life 3 days normal use 6.5 is great and yeah i whant to see some more themes for tp2 also but i cant complain.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-14-2009, 09:15 AM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

YEP you guys have to whait think onlinex is working on hard spl for cdma, i am on gsm lucky me flash already 10 times lol always go back to energy rom preloadet whit apps looks great battery life 3 days normal use 6.5 is great and yeah i whant to see some more themes for tp2 also but i cant complain.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
rub it in man, rub it in..................................d@&* cdma.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome, ordering mine tomorrow at work... gotta love credit cards

Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

awesome, ordering mine tomorrow at work... gotta love credit cards

hahahah i get mine on wednesday!!! i cannot wait until it arrives
Old 09-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm thinking about jumping on the bandwagon too. I heard that verizon's version will be gsm and cdma. Will that make things more difficult for customization u think?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blackdiamond017 View Post

I'm thinking about jumping on the bandwagon too. I heard that verizon's version will be gsm and cdma. Will that make things more difficult for customization u think?
No not really there will enough for whatever the phone will be. You think he we pump out a lot of roms here. Go check out XDA they come out almost daily for gsm haha.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would love to go to the same side with the TP2, but the price is a big issue here .... I have to figure a way for me to get it for free
Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

I would love to go to the same side with the TP2, but the price is a big issue here .... I have to figure a way for me to get it for free
Lol isn't that what everyone on sprint in trying to figure haha !!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 03:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

i would love to go to the same side with the tp2, but the price is a big issue here .... I have to figure a way for me to get it for free

“ Originally Posted by gokuss3 View Post

lol isn't that what everyone on sprint in trying to figure haha !!!!
go verizon like dash lol to be honnest if you can get for 300 usd or more buy it its hole lot better then tp, dream on to get it for free like whit your tp sprint need to make some money still expensif for them to

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

Old 09-15-2009, 01:14 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes its a world phone and for overseas they use gsm so you can use the verizon sim card when overseas and such and still be able to use your device.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:16 PM

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So Dash went Verizon???? I just knew Sprint was the god of SPJ lol. I feel included now lol!!
Old 09-15-2009, 01:25 PM

So Dash went Verizon???? I just knew Sprint was the god of SPJ lol. I feel included now lol!!

hahahahah verizon users will be pouring in here now from the youtube videos that will be coming up
Old 09-15-2009, 01:37 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahahah verizon users will be pouring in here now from the youtube videos that will be coming up
dont tear on sprint too much i still need customers to buy phones :P

Old 09-15-2009, 01:58 PM

Yeah you can count on that. I'm looking forward to it!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

dont tear on sprint too much i still need customers to buy phones :P
hahahaha ill make sure that your area in new york is secure timy <3
Old 09-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Verry interesting revieuw....
It makes me hungry for the tp2.
I was so hungry for it already,but because reading this all i want it more and asap.
So i go over to action and see that i have it verry soon.
In the mean wile i will use my force during bombing and destroy the enemy.
grtz
Old 09-15-2009, 06:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by Longfist View Post

Verry interesting revieuw....
It makes me hungry for the tp2.
I was so hungry for it already,but because reading this all i want it more and asap.
So i go over to action and see that i have it verry soon.
In the mean wile i will use my force during bombing and destroy the enemy.
grtz
Dude, you so want and need this phone. There are some out there in freedom land that desn't even know they need this phone. This phone is like being in the Matrix and finally taking that red pill.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

SPRINT STILL IS. Dash your a trader to sprinters everywhere. I am going to cry now and ask my girl to kick me in my b@lls.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lol i like this matrix thing....the red pill makes me a little frighning.
But it does want me to get the phone more.
Now i realy realy need this phone.
I want it..i want it..
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

SPRINT STILL IS. Dash your a trader to sprinters everywhere. I am going to cry now and ask my girl to kick me in my b@lls.
lol way to funny.. does any body know if the visual voice mail going to be on the sprint tp2 like vzw

Old 09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is 2 touch pro 2s i good buy for 400? Im closing in on a deal with sprint

Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 PM

LOL.....Well it's official. My Touch Pro 2 will be here by Friday! It's going ot be an exciting new chapter in my life lol. Dash pushed me off the deep end on this one! lol
Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 PM

hahahahahaha i still lvoe you kaos, jsut like my girls i got to try them all and let me know how thast kick in the balls goes for you
Old 09-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View balopez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View balopez's Photo Album Add balopez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

TP2 a little too pricey for me on Sprint. Do you think we will still be able to tether on Verizon?
So... what is the best use for an old TP?
Old 09-16-2009, 04:17 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Argeed, well I don't think I want the upgrade casue it does not sound like it is completely worth it to me. I need my flash on my camera and just cause it has the wm6.5 don't mean nothing, I got that too. The only thing that I really like is the keyboard and the way the screen sits up. Other than that I am cool. I will wait for the next one.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by balopez View Post

TP2 a little too pricey for me on Sprint. Do you think we will still be able to tether on Verizon?
So... what is the best use for an old TP?
yes you can still tether on verizon.... in the touch pro 2 area of the help desk you will find a thread stickied on how to do so first thing that i did besides adding the tf7x theme which made me jizz in my pants.

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

Argeed, well I don't think I want the upgrade casue it does not sound like it is completely worth it to me. I need my flash on my camera and just cause it has the wm6.5 don't mean nothing, I got that too. The only thing that I really like is the keyboard and the way the screen sits up. Other than that I am cool. I will wait for the next one.
6.5 will be an upgrade and damn it is worth it just got mine in the mail today through verizon and im loving this thing!!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

let me know how thast kick in the balls goes for you
it hurt alot. i lost my dinner shortly after....

p.s no flash

wtf

i really aint stressing it now. i use my flashlight app almost daily...lol
Old 09-17-2009, 12:17 AM

it hurt alot. i lost my dinner shortly after....

p.s no flash

wtf

i really aint stressing it now. i use my flashlight app almost daily...lol
for what? trying to find your pecker at night do you can have some alone time?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM

for what? trying to find your pecker at night do you can have some alone time?

LOL get em' off u Kaos! Get em' off of of u! lol
Old 09-17-2009, 05:44 PM

LOL get em' off u Kaos! Get em' off of of u! lol
hahahhaa kaos is a friendly giant, he doesnt hurt anyone besides sprint reps that piss him off, and bad drivers, bad rappers, stupid people, ignorant people, cocky people, etc.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:07 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH

he doesnt hurt anyone besides sprint reps that piss him off, and bad drivers, bad rappers, stupid people, ignorant people, cocky people, etc,.
don't forget people who decide to re-mortgage their house in front of you at the grocery store/ gas station/ resturant. Plus the people who pay with a sack of loose pennies.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:34 PM

hahahhaa kaos is a friendly giant, he doesnt hurt anyone besides sprint reps that piss him off, and bad drivers, bad rappers, stupid people, ignorant people, cocky people, etc.

Yyeah and don't forget people who chew with their mouth open on the phone......gross
Anyway, how's the performance on the TP2 so far Dash? Any complaints yet as far as speed or usability?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:39 PM

Yyeah and don't forget people who chew with their mouth open on the phone......gross
Anyway, how's the performance on the TP2 so far Dash? Any complaints yet as far as speed or usability?
the speed is just great, a great deal faster than the touch pro in all honesty even though the processor and other internals are the same. the spaced keyboard is like butter to type on and your fingers just glide across the keys and press them with ease, the screen long and luxerious (hahaha omg i cant believe that i just said that) is pleasing to the eye as well as the touch hahahhaa ok im done
Old 09-17-2009, 07:41 PM

the speed is just great, a great deal faster than the touch pro in all honesty even though the processor and other internals are the same. the spaced keyboard is like butter to type on and your fingers just glide across the keys and press them with ease, the screen long and luxerious (hahaha omg i cant believe that i just said that) is pleasing to the eye as well as the touch hahahhaa ok im done
LOL long and luxurious huh..... Can the battery go for a long time or does it need to stop and charge after a couple of minutesimeanhours?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:46 PM

LOL long and luxurious huh..... Can the battery go for a long time or does it need to stop and charge after a couple of minutesimeanhours?
dude you dont even realize, heres the real skinny that isnt one of the too good too be true stories...

• woke up at 8 for class
  • at breakfast
  • took shower
  • took phone off charger
  • went to class
  • was on palringo for an hour (hi venum)
  • while on palringo sent around 50 texts and received the same amount
  • made a couple 15 minute calls
  • surfed some net during class
  • normal tinkering with it being new
  • respondiong and sorting 100 or so emails
  • an additional off plaringo text count of 63 sent 69 received

after all that my battery was still at 20% when i had to charge it since i needed a full battery for work ....... i like it myself and me getting more signal makes these batteries last sooo much longer and i feel the extra juice does it good, the tp should of have that juice
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM

dude you dont even realize, heres the real skinny that isnt one of the too good too be true stories...

• woke up at 8 for class
  • at breakfast
  • took shower
  • took phone off charger
  • went to class
  • was on palringo for an hour (hi venum)
  • while on palringo sent around 50 texts and received the same amount
  • made a couple 15 minute calls
  • surfed some net during class
  • normal tinkering with it being new
  • respondiong and sorting 100 or so emails
  • an additional off plaringo text count of 63 sent 69 received
after all that my battery was still at 20% when i had to charge it since i needed a full battery for work ....... i like it myself and me getting more signal makes these batteries last sooo much longer and i feel the extra juice does it good, the tp should of have that juice
No kidding...wow that does sound too good to be true lol. So did you use Bluetooth at all during that time (I guess about 4 or 5 hrs right?). I'm a heavy BT user and i know smartphone batteries don't like BT very much.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:23 PM

No kidding...wow that does sound too good to be true lol. So did you use Bluetooth at all during that time (I guess about 4 or 5 hrs right?). I'm a heavy BT user and i know smartphone batteries don't like BT very much.
naw i dont use bluetooth unless im in the casr and that is rare jsut becasue of the battery drain issue and the dislike for the feel of the headsets even the jawbone series that i ownm... but anyways made me from than to 7:00 this evening..... so not bad at all if i should say so myself.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It just might be me but i keep reading bout video call and wonderin if the phone can really make them, i got the tp but thinkin of upgrading cause that what i do i alway go to have the new sprint out and we will miss you Dash.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Mobile Model: touch diamond
Mobile Carrier: sprint pcs

View mstangfiveo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mstangfiveo's Photo Album Add mstangfiveo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Big ups to the flashlight app!!! I thought that I would use it first on my phone, Instead my wife took advantage of the install and used it. Now she wants to get rid of her instinct and get a TP2!!! Lmao!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by mstangfiveo View Post

Big ups to the flashlight app!!! I thought that I would use it first on my phone, Instead my wife took advantage of the install and used it. Now she wants to get rid of her instinct and get a TP2!!! Lmao!!!
hahaha you got the bug to bite her too lmao hahahaha
Old 09-17-2009, 10:00 PM

hahaha you got the bug to bite her too lmao hahahaha
well i see a few, along with me, took that red pill.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM

View mstangfiveo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mstangfiveo's Photo Album Add mstangfiveo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah really ironic!!!! I hear get off that phone and computer more than 5 times a day and now she see's the awesome capabilities of these tf3d phones. I gotta do the right thing and get her a TP2. I like my diamond too much right now to switch. I will soon though when this phone becomes a little bit more boring.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:06 PM

Yeah really ironic!!!! I hear get off that phone and computer more than 5 times a day and now she see's the awesome capabilities of these tf3d phones. I gotta do the right thing and get her a TP2. I like my diamond too much right now to switch. I will soon though when this phone becomes a little bit more boring.
what diamond too much? if you wait you might as well go with the diamond 2 when it is released aka the blackstone or for cdma carriers the whitestone... i know i will be getting the whitestone upon release from verizon
Old 09-17-2009, 10:23 PM

Looks like I will have to research the blackstone and see if it's better than the TP2! What would you recommend?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes you can still tether on verizon.... in the touch pro 2 area of the help desk you will find a thread stickied on how to do so first thing that i did besides adding the tf7x theme which made me jizz in my pants.

6.5 will be an upgrade and damn it is worth it just got mine in the mail today through verizon and im loving this thing!!
Well maybe when the next go round comes about it will be more worth it to me. i guess we will just have to see, technology is always advancing. GL DASH and N JoY
Old 09-17-2009, 11:36 PM

naw i dont use bluetooth unless im in the casr and that is rare jsut becasue of the battery drain issue and the dislike for the feel of the headsets even the jawbone series that i ownm... but anyways made me from than to 7:00 this evening..... so not bad at all if i should say so myself.

No sir not at all. Mine should be here tomorrow, so I'll test it out and see how it goes.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Mobile Model: T-Mobile MDA

View mda16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mda16's Photo Album Add mda16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

t-mobile needs a touch pro and the touch pro 2 looks ubercool

Old 09-18-2009, 12:10 PM
The VenumX Factor

Post Moved to

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/touch-pro-2-t191703.html

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pro, pro2, touch, upgrade