Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post

i picked up my TP2 last nite. i was shocked that they didn't try to switch me back to another TP1.

the bad news is that the tech told me that i was lucky to get the TP2 because sprint was already rethinking things. he freqents this and other forums (i know this because we have talked at length about it for months, when i go in the store looking at phones and such) and he specifically mentioned this thread. and a posting about altering the phone so it will appear to be damaged. he had mentioned this to his boss which has also went up the chain witin Sprint.

so, my friends. be careful with the alterations you are making.
What a jerkoff!! What the hell does that do for him beside screw us and our members? Ratting us out to sprint for some brownie points? He is a freaking tech, its not hurting his pocket any. I want to find out who he is and ban his ass!!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

What a jerkoff!! What the hell does that do for him beside screw us and our members? Ratting us out to sprint for some brownie points? He is a freaking tech, its not hurting his pocket any. I want to find out who he is and ban his ass!!
Word much agreed there , that is not cool !!!!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:19 PM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Word much agreed there , that is not cool !!!!
hell yeah, it sucks. ive been waiting to get my hands on one and it take just one to screw it all up.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View rwcj63's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rwcj63's Photo Album Add rwcj63's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by meansixx View Post

hell yeah, it sucks. ive been waiting to get my hands on one and it take just one to screw it all up.
what's not cool is altering your phone to make it appear to be f-ing up so you can get a new one. it's fraud. so everyone get over yourselves and grow up. the people that are altering their phones are the people who are f-ing it up for everyone else, plain and simple.
noone else is to blame. so if you want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at them. not the Sprint guy looking out for his company.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:06 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

what's not cool is altering your phone to make it appear to be f-ing up so you can get a new one. it's fraud. so everyone get over yourselves and grow up. the people that are altering their phones are the people who are f-ing it up for everyone else, plain and simple.
noone else is to blame. so if you want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at them. not the Sprint guy looking out for his company.

i read about this type of thing on every site that i visit..i said it before that we have sprint tech that frequent our board so they can learn how to mod a phone or whatever...and they learn from us to trouble shoot an issue...

Old 10-16-2009, 10:23 PM

View rwcj63's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rwcj63's Photo Album Add rwcj63's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i read about this type of thing on every site that i visit..i said it before that we have sprint tech that frequent our board so they can learn how to mod a phone or whatever...and they learn from us to trouble shoot an issue...
yes, exactly. but this time it went further. he's teaching the other techs how to spot altered phones. he said since this TP1 to TP2 swap has been going on, they've found about a dozen faudulent claims and prevented people from getting new phones.

i love this site very much. it's the only site i am an official sponsor of. but i can not and will not condone what is going on here. telling Sprint a "white lie" (as my granny would call it) is one thing, physically alterning the device is totally different. as i said earlier, the Sprint guy isn't the one to blame. He's doing what he thinks is right for his company. Nothing more.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

we might of just found our rat!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes, exactly. but this time it went further. he's teaching the other techs how to spot altered phones. he said since this TP1 to TP2 swap has been going on, they've found about a dozen faudulent claims and prevented people from getting new phones.

i love this site very much. it's the only site i am an official sponsor of. but i can not and will not condone what is going on here. telling Sprint a "white lie" (as my granny would call it) is one thing, physically alterning the device is totally different. as i said earlier, the Sprint guy isn't the one to blame. He's doing what he thinks is right for his company. Nothing more.
For HIS company? He is a freaking tech dude. This doesn't effect him at all. Its not like its gonna hurt his pocket. And all we do is alter phones, if you wanna get technical, unlocking your phone and flashing a custom rom is altering your phone and is against sprint rules. So don't be a hypocrite. This is our site, we look out for eachother and try to get the most out of what we can. If this dude wants to screw out members just to get brownie points with his shift supervisor, then we don't need him here. We have people here that know ten times more then 99 percent of sprint techs, and I know for a fact that sprint has used us to fix customers phones when they don't know what to do. And by the way, I know what threads you go to and have seen some stuff you have downloaded.....how is that any different from what we were tying to do here?

Old 10-16-2009, 10:30 PM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

i would have the balls to say it if i was. i'm not a child. i'm a 46 year old man.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:31 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

trust me, i do understand what you mean.And i'm going to laugh at the asshole that is trying to alter there phone and sprint wont re-place it because they are going to be assed out without a phone.And is forced to pay full price..hahahahahah

Old 10-16-2009, 10:47 PM

For HIS company? He is a freaking tech dude. This doesn't effect him at all. Its not like its gonna hurt his pocket. And all we do is alter phones, if you wanna get technical, unlocking your phone and flashing a custom rom is altering your phone and is against sprint rules. So don't be a hypocrite. This is our site, we look out for eachother and try to get the most out of what we can. If this dude wants to screw out members just to get brownie points with his shift supervisor, then we don't need him here. We have people here that know ten times more then 99 percent of sprint techs, and I know for a fact that sprint has used us to fix customers phones when they don't know what to do. And by the way, I know what threads you go to and have seen some stuff you have downloaded.....how is that any different from what we were tying to do here?
i've worked at MY company for 8 years. i feel like it's family. and it means a hell of a lot more to me than this site does. grow up. adults feel loyalty to their employers. especially in this economy. and oh yeah. we live in one of the highest hit areas for unemployement in the nation. my salary alone was cut $400/wk this year. and yes, you read that correctly. a week. not a month. a week. everyone down here that has a job is thankful for it. 1 out of 5 houses are in forclosure. in my neighborhood alone, there about about 20 houses in forclosure. you just don't get it do you?
Old 10-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

god stop whining. it should only apply when needed. my case 5 pro past 6 months. 4 past 3 weeks. if they went junk i wouldn't get replaced.fact is my phone almost cost me my job twice.from freezing while charging thus not ringing when a on call call came in...if you have had more then 3 they should replace no questions asked....should be a lemon law for cell phones..
Old 10-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.1

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i've worked at MY company for 8 years. i feel like it's family. and it means a hell of a lot more to me than this site does. grow up. adults feel loyalty to their employers. especially in this economy. and oh yeah. we live in one of the highest hit areas for unemployement in the nation. my salary alone was cut $400/wk this year. and yes, you read that correctly. a week. not a month. a week. everyone down here that has a job is thankful for it. 1 out of 5 houses are in forclosure. in my neighborhood alone, there about about 20 houses in forclosure. you just don't get it do you?

so how does it make you feel your FAMILY took 1600 a month away from you and your REAL FAMILY.

Thats what i thought, its a job and not a family. Maybe your the snitch? But it dont matter, these sites have been around long enough for ANY person to come in and look around. Hell for all we know Dan Hesse might be a member of these sites.

so dont come on this site telling people to grow up, if you dont like how MY FAMILY acts then stay at work and off this site.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:39 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow strange ass shit. I called again to see where phone was. keep in mind i called twice in past.Was told both times ordered monday . well when i called to day ...lady said couldn't find it ordered. Gave me 2 yr renew credit. Credited my account almost 600 bucks. Ordered the phone and sent it out.Now i have a valid tracking number. So one of two things will happen. I may have a untracable pro2 show up again had it in past with pro 1. So may have 2 pros for free. Or may get 1..Either way i keep my first pro and get a free pro2.....ya son.

p.s sprint is my *****....tell your corporate that......
Old 10-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

wow strange ass shit. I called again to see where phone was. keep in mind i called twice in past.Was told both times ordered monday . well when i called to day ...lady said couldn't find it ordered. Gave me 2 yr renew credit. Credited my account almost 600 bucks. Ordered the phone and sent it out.Now i have a valid tracking number. So one of two things will happen. I may have a untracable pro2 show up again had it in past with pro 1. So may have 2 pros for free. Or may get 1..Either way i keep my first pro and get a free pro2.....ya son.

p.s sprint is my *****....tell your corporate that......

haha yo i had a free tp show up also about 5 months ago, called sprint and told them about it and they had no idea and told me they did not send it out, then asked me what the esn was and i said what did you say im going through a bad area and hung up haha, never called me back and i sold it.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:17 PM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

Yeap ur right about that 1 bro lol

Old 10-17-2009, 10:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Yeap ur right about that 1 bro lol
i don't work for Sprint genious. i could give a shit less. i was only saying how ****ed up it was that you guys were pissed at him when he's done nothing wrong. the ones altering their phones are the people in the wrong.

i will caveat (for all you guys that don't know what that word means, look it up) that with this. i would agree that if you were on your 4th or 5th TP and that's all Sprint (or whoever) wants to give you, then i think you are well in your rights to do whatever it takes to get away from that phone and into a new one.

that being said. i won't be renewing my Gold Support for this site again. when i bring you information from a local repair center and then get accussed of "snitching", **** that. my contributions have been small to this site but i have always been loyal. i too ****ing old to deal with this bullshit.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

guys please drop the subject and keep everything on topic of this thread and not speculations that are off topic....

thanks
Old 10-17-2009, 11:21 PM
I Rock..u know it
Mobile Model: touch pro

View havox22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View havox22's Photo Album Add havox22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

guys please drop the subject and keep everything on topic of this thread and not speculations that are off topic....

thanks
so when was the last time somebody got 1??? does the warehouse having any in stock??

Old 10-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by havox22 View Post

so when was the last time somebody got 1??? does the warehouse having any in stock??
Alrite, I'll get us back on track guys. Just went in an hr ago and got mine ordered. They didn't even ask to look at my pro. Just asked my # to verify this is my 4th, read the list of phones and clicked order. Took all of 4 minutes. Told me it should be in in 3-5 days.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:30 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by reebis44 View Post

Alrite, I'll get us back on track guys. Just went in an hr ago and got mine ordered. They didn't even ask to look at my pro. Just asked my # to verify this is my 4th, read the list of phones and clicked order. Took all of 4 minutes. Told me it should be in in 3-5 days.
Wow ur lucky bro ,i had no success umm where u from ?

Old 10-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Keyboard failure on my first TP, went in Friday, and they didn't even come close to offering a TP2. Had choice of another TP, Snap, or Treo Pro, and they wouldn't budge on that. Had it been my 2nd or 3rd TP, I probably would have pushed the issue, but as it was my first, I'm not too worried. Now if this one goes bad quickly, or is bad from the start, that's another story.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I Rock..u know it

View havox22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View havox22's Photo Album Add havox22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

cool man congrats...they r gonna send me 1 when they get more in they said to call 2maro evening to see if it was sent, man im so excited i get a new phone & the raiders win woot woot..man ima miss JD's roms tho

Old 10-18-2009, 07:10 PM

cool man congrats...they r gonna send me 1 when they get more in they said to call 2maro evening to see if it was sent, man im so excited i get a new phone & the raiders win woot woot..man ima miss JD's roms tho
the way its sounding we may have unlocker real soon. next week soon....
Old 10-18-2009, 07:13 PM

Re Re Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

the way its sounding we may have unlocker real soon. next week soon....
Yea man im hoping by the end of the month

Old 10-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Wow ur lucky bro ,i had no success umm where u from ?
Sorry, meant to mention that at first. I'm from Indianapolis. But I had been warned to stay away from a particular store. Like Dash said, I'd try another store. It might just be that one. I heard the one in Bloomington (50 miles away) isn't offering it either.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm hype too. I called everyone who I had told I was working on gettin a free TP2 to let them know. I've been fighting with Sprint since it came out. Shoulda just waited and saved some energy. As far as ROMs, I don't mind waiting a month or so and really getting the hang of the new phone before tricking it out. I didn't do anything at all to my TP because I didn't want it in the first place. They sent it to replace my mogul when it broke. TP2 better be a WHOLE lot more reliable and easier to navigate. I miss my hard buttons and scroll wheel.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:44 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry, meant to mention that at first. I'm from Indianapolis. But I had been warned to stay away from a particular store. Like Dash said, I'd try another store. It might just be that one. I heard the one in Bloomington (50 miles away) isn't offering it either.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm hype too. I called everyone who I had told I was working on gettin a free TP2 to let them know. I've been fighting with Sprint since it came out. Shoulda just waited and saved some energy. As far as ROMs, I don't mind waiting a month or so and really getting the hang of the new phone before tricking it out. I didn't do anything at all to my TP because I didn't want it in the first place. They sent it to replace my mogul when it broke. TP2 better be a WHOLE lot more reliable and easier to navigate. I miss my hard buttons and scroll wheel.

you wont have to wait tat long for custom oms.... there are some chefs that have them made already and the unlocker should be out within this upcoming week hopefully before the weekend.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can't confirm this yet, but I read on another thread that Asurion is now giving out the TP2 for TP1 for $100 deductible

Old 10-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

would this also be the same for a lost phone?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

would this also be the same for a lost phone?
it all depends on what asurion has in stock at the time of your claims shipment time
Old 10-21-2009, 05:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

Can't confirm this yet, but I read on another thread that Asurion is now giving out the TP2 for TP1 for $100 deductible
link???????????
Old 10-21-2009, 06:24 PM

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

link???????????
Someone at PPCGeeks reported it from another site and it looks like others are saying its true. Here you go

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583&page=89

Old 10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro u knowwwww

View stlouisfinest68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stlouisfinest68's Photo Album Add stlouisfinest68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so do u still have 2 pay 100 dollars for the touch pro 2 if ur keybroad goes out
Old 10-21-2009, 07:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by stlouisfinest68 View Post

so do u still have 2 pay 100 dollars for the touch pro 2 if ur keybroad goes out
no bring it into a repair center adn they will fix that or replace it for free.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Mobile Model: TP

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well unfortunaetly for me it was out of stock when i called..they offered me a crapberry and i said no ill try back in a week..guess i shoulda jumped on the opportunity faster....well ya snooze ya lose i guess lol
Old 10-22-2009, 04:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

well unfortunaetly for me it was out of stock when i called..they offered me a crapberry and i said no ill try back in a week..guess i shoulda jumped on the opportunity faster....well ya snooze ya lose i guess lol
same for me... tried on my girls line...... there out of stock on both pro 1 & 2 with asurian. So guess ill try back in a while....
Old 10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
I Rock..u know it

mine was ordered today so i guess they are in stock

Old 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM

mine was ordered today so i guess they are in stock
maybe sprint he was talking asurian...
Old 10-23-2009, 03:59 PM

Called the store today, and they said I can exchange for TP2. I went in, said come back in an hour... They replaced my keyboard and "updated the software"...... Ugh, whatever...

I'm still missing calls, the phone doesn't always ring.... I'm sure something else will go wrong soon...

But, for now is anyone willing to PM me how to Hex edit this bad boy so I can be done with this crap? I am not having success googleing about it, other than finding different editors...

I would really appreciate it!

Old 10-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Mobile Model: toucch pro

View inkjammer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View inkjammer's Photo Album Add inkjammer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I know for one I have 12 lines with Sprint and I have 7 touch pro's and the rest are Black Berries but anyway to make long story short I had not even read this post and I was having trouble with one of the touch pro's not charging or syncing less than 6 weeks old and one that just randomly rebooted its self for no reason. I took them to store and I asked if I could trade them for another phone did not mention the touch pro 2 and they said yes you can even though it is past the 30days free swap I will allow you to do that for any phone (BUT) not the touch pro 2. I then asked why and she said to many people was abusing the system and they would not exchange it for TP2. I said ok then turn off all 12 lines then so guess what they turned off all 12 lines LOL did not try to resolve anything just boomp, boomp, and out goes the lights LOL. I had to call and restore my lines so yes a few can ruin it for everyone.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:24 PM

Re: Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by inkjammer View Post

Well I know for one I have 12 lines with Sprint and I have 7 touch pro's and the rest are Black Berries but anyway to make long story short I had not even read this post and I was having trouble with one of the touch pro's not charging or syncing less than 6 weeks old and one that just randomly rebooted its self for no reason. I took them to store and I asked if I could trade them for another phone did not mention the touch pro 2 and they said yes you can even though it is past the 30days free swap I will allow you to do that for any phone (BUT) not the touch pro 2. I then asked why and she said to many people was abusing the system and they would not exchange it for TP2. I said ok then turn off all 12 lines then so guess what they turned off all 12 lines LOL did not try to resolve anything just boomp, boomp, and out goes the lights LOL. I had to call and restore my lines so yes a few can ruin it for everyone.
damn 12 lines like that? they did thast in the store too? def try online through retentions and use that yo your advantage... tell them that the person you were speaking to in the store wasnt even offering you comparable phones and ones thast were way cheaper or didnt have the touch screen.... all you want is a working touchscreen windows mobile phone.....not the other garbage or the crackberries that they are trying to hand out.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
SPJ Junkie

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well finally went to sprint today since the tp2 went back on the list and took the phone to see what would happen. made a ticket and called me in 10 mins to tell me that all they can do is order me another pro! im like on #10, lol. so i went to the store when i got out of work and talked to the manager and he tried to give me the run around. told him im sick and tired of comming here every month cause of the same issue. he wanted to give me a blackberry, palm pro or the htc snap, whatever! just told him i paid cash for this phone not for a blackberry, then tired to tell me the phone was on back ordered and i was like put me on the list then. after 20 min they came out to tell me they are gonna send me a brand new TP2 to my house! im so happy now! should have it here in a couple of days!!! bout damm time, lol

Old 10-23-2009, 08:59 PM

well finally went to sprint today since the tp2 went back on the list and took the phone to see what would happen. made a ticket and called me in 10 mins to tell me that all they can do is order me another pro! im like on #10, lol. so i went to the store when i got out of work and talked to the manager and he tried to give me the run around. told him im sick and tired of comming here every month cause of the same issue. he wanted to give me a blackberry, palm pro or the htc snap, whatever! just told him i paid cash for this phone not for a blackberry, then tired to tell me the phone was on back ordered and i was like put me on the list then. after 20 min they came out to tell me they are gonna send me a brand new TP2 to my house! im so happy now! should have it here in a couple of days!!! bout damm time, lol
hahahah there you go son! guys are always easier to work with than the female managers i have found..... you will love your tp2 for sure!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
SPJ Junkie

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahah there you go son! guys are always easier to work with than the female managers i have found..... you will love your tp2 for sure!
hell yeah cant wait, already downloaded probex theme, lol. just need to find me a nice holster to put it in.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:06 PM

Re: Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

hell yeah cant wait, already downloaded probex theme, lol. just need to find me a nice holster to put it in.
send me a pm bro
Old 10-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man I would love to get a touch pro 2. But I have never had any problems with my pro, I can not belive all the issues you guys have had, guess I am out of luck being as I dont have any issues THIS SUCKS!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:22 AM

Called the store today, and they said I can exchange for TP2. I went in, said come back in an hour... They replaced my keyboard and "updated the software"...... Ugh, whatever...

I'm still missing calls, the phone doesn't always ring.... I'm sure something else will go wrong soon...

But, for now is anyone willing to PM me how to Hex edit this bad boy so I can be done with this crap? I am not having success googleing about it, other than finding different editors...

I would really appreciate it!
New keyboard out as of this morning... went to same store that yesterday said I could get TP2, today they said its OOS again and can't put me on any kind of waiting list since its not a new purchase....

Bump on the Hex edit?

Old 10-24-2009, 12:04 PM

New keyboard out as of this morning... went to same store that yesterday said I could get TP2, today they said its OOS again and can't put me on any kind of waiting list since its not a new purchase....

Bump on the Hex edit?
you guys can bump the hex edit all you want. I told you how to do and what was needed. Im not going to release it....i even posted a pic with location on the page pool. As much as im going to do.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:08 PM

you guys can bump the hex edit all you want. I told you how to do and what was needed. Im not going to release it....i even posted a pic with location on the page pool. As much as im going to do.
Lmao boy ur tuff,but true guys he did explain how and where to get the info blah blah blah .

Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM

I hear ya... I went there and I also searched and I can't find any tutorials or anything is all... Plus I wasn't necessarily talking only to you, I was hoping anyone might be willing to share the info, but thanks anyway.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pro, pro2, replacing, sprint, touch