puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
16 year old girl sentence to life without parole for killing her pimp

after looking at this video.I thought about the judicial system in American for the juvenile delinquents and how harsh our government can be. Mind you she has no prior criminal record, she excel in school,she was brought up by a crack addicted mother and a father that was not around.

I believe in punishment.But if i was a judge before handing the the punishment i would like to know about her background, Is she a trouble kid? and so on.

She was taken under the wing of a pimp who took advantage of her and her age.And the pimp took advantage of her because she was young and used her,She had no one to guide her but a pimp that wanted her for financial gain.Is it wrong to kill him? YES, should she spent the rest of her life in jail ? NO

look at the video and make your judgment !!!

Code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR7mno6p9iQ

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re 16 year old girl sentence to life without parole for killing her pimp

thats very sad, that poor girl really had no chance...sometimes the jusges heads r up their butts, she should not be in prison for life, there r cases where monsters should be and arent...normally i am very against charging a juv as a juv when they kill someone but this would be the exception, there was a case in michigan detroit where this punk did and armed robbery and killed the woman at around midnight was his family are saying oh poor him, his mother is a piece of crap just like he is.....aafter being a detroit cop for 10 years that is one of the reasons why i dont believe in our justice system...sorry to rant on pb but i really feel sorry for this girl...........
Old 11-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: 16 year old girl sentence to life without parole for killing her pimp

i odnt think life was fair in this case for what she did.... a murder charge yes but being at age 16 and the situation that surrounded it i feel the judge should have taken some of that into consideration sicne it wasnt a straight random violent act but one that she did to protect herself and try to change... i feel for her but at the same time i dont, its one of those cases where you go both ways in my opinion
Old 11-08-2009, 01:23 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

thats very sad, that poor girl really had no chance...sometimes the jusges heads r up their butts, she should not be in prison for life, there r cases where monsters should be and arent...normally i am very against charging a juv as a juv when they kill someone but this would be the exception, there was a case in michigan detroit where this punk did and armed robbery and killed the woman at around midnight was his family are saying oh poor him, his mother is a piece of crap just like he is.....aafter being a detroit cop for 10 years that is one of the reasons why i dont believe in our justice system...sorry to rant on pb but i really feel sorry for this girl...........
its cool to rant bro i got this from my sister on face book (cause page) i just had to start a thread about it

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i odnt think life was fair in this case for what she did.... a murder charge yes but being at age 16 and the situation that surrounded it i feel the judge should have taken some of that into consideration sicne it wasnt a straight random violent act but one that she did to protect herself and try to change... i feel for her but at the same time i dont, its one of those cases where you go both ways in my opinion
yea, she should be punish for it because took another life, especially she had the means to leave, rather it's from him or to another state.But she is a minor and minors don't have the capacity to think link an adult and we can't judge that.

I've done some crazy shit when i was young and now that I'm an old adult hahaha.I reflect back and said wow that was wrong....

Old 11-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man this is sad ... poor thing went thru hell with GG ..... I'm glad that she acknowledges the fact that she did wrong and that she needed punishment, but the life sentence in jail is too much ..... she'd already spent 13 years in prison .... wow unbelievable.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:20 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

When you are placed in a situation as to where your parents don't care and they are drug addicts nonetheless Children look for some form of guidance from other places, they may be the wrong place but how would they know? Being on the streets at such a young age is not at all easy, never has been and never will be. By the time someone at such a young age finds/figures it out it's usually too late. Yes what she did was wrong, yes I do believe she learned her lesson, yes she does deserved to be punished for what she did. Does the punishment fit the crime at the age? Quite possibly she was not thinking clearly, her mind was clouded and she was thinking of all the negative things that he had done to her. True that might not have been her only option but that was the only option of getting out as far as she could see. She has done a lot of growing up, she knows what she did is wrong and as we can see in the video she is a person that shows some kind of feelings and emotions for what she has done. I think the punishment was a bit too much and she should not have to spend the rest of her life in jail. Truthfully and all honestly she never got to live at all.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

its cool to rant bro i got this from my sister on face book (cause page) i just had to start a thread about it

yea, she should be punish for it because took another life, especially she had the means to leave, rather it's from him or to another state.But she is a minor and minors don't have the capacity to think link an adult and we can't judge that.

I've done some crazy shit when i was young and now that I'm an old adult hahaha.I reflect back and said wow that was wrong....
yup im sure i will look back at some things myself and be like wtf

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

When you are placed in a situation as to where your parents don't care and they are drug addicts nonetheless Children look for some form of guidance from other places, they may be the wrong place but how would they know? Being on the streets at such a young age is not at all easy, never has been and never will be. By the time someone at such a young age finds/figures it out it's usually too late. Yes what she did was wrong, yes I do believe she learned her lesson, yes she does deserved to be punished for what she did. Does the punishment fit the crime at the age? Quite possibly she was not thinking clearly, her mind was clouded and she was thinking of all the negative things that he had done to her. True that might not have been her only option but that was the only option of getting out as far as she could see. She has done a lot of growing up, she knows what she did is wrong and as we can see in the video she is a person that shows some kind of feelings and emotions for what she has done. I think the punishment was a bit too much and she should not have to spend the rest of her life in jail. Truthfully and all honestly she never got to live at all.

word that last part is very true about never getting to live her life even and thats sad.... i wish no one to have a life like that
Old 11-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good lord at 13 trained to be a prostitute used her for sex that really is ridiculious what she got as a sentence...At 13 no dad mom addicted to drugs..probably not angel herself but comon 13? u dont know what the hell is good or bad....i guess finally realized what gg was doing wasnt right and really took it upon herself to kill the son of _____...but life sentence without parole that insane theres people that kill(adult) and be out in no time...they just say they acted insane out of control crazy and there of the hook..
Old 11-08-2009, 04:51 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

well said !!!! I think this is one of the cases that the judge should look at,And consider a light sentence.

I don't know if you guys remember this, but a few years back a 12 year old boy was horse playing with his youngest brother playing wwf wrestling.He was trying to imitated a move that one of his favorite wrestler was doing to his younger brother, which at the time he was i believe 6 or 7 years old.Long story short, he ending up killing his brother from that wrestling move.The judge convicted him as an adult and it currently doing life for his brother death.

Now how the hell will you convicted a kid that is 12 years old, which at the time of the incident was not malicious act.But was playing recklessly that cause a death of another person (child)
all i know that it was a big controversy about it.I never heard from the case ever again.Now don't you think the the judicial system should be re-looked ?????

Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re 16 year old girl sentence to life without parole for killing her pimp

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

well said !!!! I think this is one of the cases that the judge should look at,And consider a light sentence.

I don't know if you guys remember this, but a few years back a 12 year old boy was horse playing with his youngest brother playing wwf wrestling.He was trying to imitated a move that one of his favorite wrestler was doing to his younger brother, which at the time he was i believe 6 or 7 years old.Long story short, he ending up killing his brother from that wrestling move.The judge convicted him as an adult and it currently doing life for his brother death.

Now how the hell will you convicted a kid that is 12 years old, which at the time of the incident was not malicious act.But was playing recklessly that cause a death of another person (child)
all i know that it was a big controversy about it.I never heard from the case ever again.Now don't you think the the judicial system should be re-looked ?????
I remember exactly what you are talking about. That was a horrible thing for them to do to him. Yes the judicial system needs to be looked at again and re-evaluated and re-written. Man made laws have so many loops and holes and angels and places that just don't add up correctly. The system for the law is always being added to and things are not taken into consideration. I am sure they knew that, that boy did not intentionally kill his brother.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View CrAshTaH's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CrAshTaH's Photo Album Add CrAshTaH's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That doesn't seem to be justice. The situation should definitely have had some bearing on her sentence. In this case it doesn't seem to have had any bearing in the judge's mind. Sad very sad...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
girl, killing, life, parole, pimp, sentence, year