T-Mobile UK Employees Sold Customer Data

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-17-2009, 05:20 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed T-Mobile UK Employees Sold Customer Data

Employees at T-Mobile UK sold customer information to competitors of the operator.

Read More From Source...
Old 11-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile UK Employees Sold Customer Data

i found this article to be yet another sign of people today doing anything for the extra dollar honest or dishonest. i had a sprint employee sell my information to other retailers that included my name, address, contract status, and anything else in my records (thank god didnt pay with plastic at the time) this ticked me off and since i saw no reprocussions from this in the months following i thought i was free and in the clear.... shortly after that i started having fraud on my accounts.... hows this now and why would they wait so long to do it and not just do it right than and there when they got my information... the reason behind that is simple, they paid good and outrageous amounts of money for the information and they need a way to make that back so they go again and sell the information to someone else that wants it and than that keeps going and going continuously... so even if at first the leaked information is in safe hands it can get out through others and make that persons life a living hell.... so t-mobile users in the uk call and see if this happened to your information because if it did they should have to tell you so since it does deal with your account as well as could possibly lead to identity theft as well as other fraud.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TMobile UK Employees Sold Customer Data

yea tell me about it, id hate to see this happen to me if t-mobile gets the HD2 and i decide to go gsm, and theres almost nothing u can do about it legaly.. unless theres large amounts of people willing to take the same actions as you.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re TMobile UK Employees Sold Customer Data

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

yea tell me about it, id hate to see this happen to me if t-mobile gets the HD2 and i decide to go gsm, and theres almost nothing u can do about it legaly.. unless theres large amounts of people willing to take the same actions as you.
exactly and thats whats in the works against sprint for their practices that effected me and over 5000 other parties..... once we get the signatures of 2500+ people a lawyer has been found that is willing to take the case.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
customer, data, employees, sold, tmobile