Old 11-30-2009, 05:26 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

Hey Guys, i know its been a minute... I been around here and there.. silent lurker checkin in... but i just been swamped latly!. Still reppin SPJ tho, sendin a bunch of my ppls to join the junkie ranks...lol!

Anyways... quick question guys and gals.... I just got off the phone w/ sprint cust srvc...
I wanted to add a line to my plan to give my Dad a cell phone ( he's a senior citz) and itll be good for me and rest of fam to have some reliable sorce of contact w/ him especialy when hes out n about... but that another story.

Any way... I got the everything unlimited 450 plan... free mobile to moble, the works basically... payin about 75-80 a month... not the best deal in the world but not bad... and it works perfect for me... i was under the impression that i can just add on a plan for like an additional 10 dollars a month (like the website and promotional emails say)

anyways... they give me a no go... i till them ima "prefred loyal customer etc, goin on ten yrs etc, nada... the chick wont budge to work w/ a brotha... she tellin me I eather gotta put a whole new plan on my bill the chaepest being an additional 30 bucks, or change my plan to a family plan cheapest comparable family plan similar to what i have is 130 bucks, and that like a 1200 minute plan... (i dont need any 1200 minute plan, come on i get free night n weekends starting at 7, free mobile to mobile, i hardly ever call landlines... why would i need 1200 daytime minutes- - sorry venting)

anywayz.... she also tells me im eligible to add on three plans to my line... kinna confused how im eligible to add up to three lines to my plan but to do so, i have to change my plan... i dont know but it sounds like and oxymoron or a catch 22.. really dont understand why i cant just add another line to the plan i have and simply share the minutes I have?

ANy thoughts or ideas how i can get around this... im thinking about just goin to corporate store around here or by my part time (i work right across the street from the one in all the dan heese commercials...lol),

wonder if my spj fam has any other ideas or suggestions? I really want to and need to do this for the old man, but I refuse to believe I got to give up the plan over worked so hard all these year to develop (and its not even that great of a plan...lol) and pay anywhere from 30-60 dollars more to add on a line to my phone that will be hardly used...

all suggestion welcome

thanks guys.. hoping your thanksgivings were good... and gearing up for a great holiday season!

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

shes right...you gotta do a family plan. or not a unlimited plan. i have 3 lines been through it.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

Yep, I'm with Verion and pay 130 bucks for 2 phones, only ONE of which is on an unlimited data plan, both phones have their "separate" plan, except we do share minutes kinda thing and the other line has the "unlimited" everything I get, except my daughter's phone (I have her blocked from internet and downloading crap) so she doesn't blow my bill up, she's only 10! LOL...anyways, I feel for ya and understand as me and the B/F have been for over a year trying to figure out how we BOTH can have smartphones with the same company without paying for 2 smartphone plans kinda thing, I don't think AT&T, Sprint or Verizon do that, as each phone has to have its own "plan".........sorry, I know that wasn't no help, good luck!

Old 11-30-2009, 06:01 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

Yep, I'm with Verion and pay 130 bucks for 2 phones, only ONE of which is on an unlimited data plan, both phones have their "separate" plan, except we do share minutes kinda thing and the other line has the "unlimited" everything I get, except my daughter's phone (I have her blocked from internet and downloading crap) so she doesn't blow my bill up, she's only 10! LOL...anyways, I feel for ya and understand as me and the B/F have been for over a year trying to figure out how we BOTH can have smartphones with the same company without paying for 2 smartphone plans kinda thing, I don't think AT&T, Sprint or Verizon do that, as each phone has to have its own "plan".........sorry, I know that wasn't no help, good luck!
nope not true. I have 1 plan with 3 phones. 2 on which are touch pro 1 & my touch pro 2. its possible with sprint.They call them shared family plans. i have unlimited everything on both pdas.3rd i gave to my dad... he just makes calls .txt and internet is blocked. cost me around 120 a month.basically first 2 free. i pay another 10 for my girls line. plus for data and pics. but i got unlimited data for 5 bucks. and unlimited pic and sms for 5
Old 11-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

nope not true. I have 1 plan with 3 phones. 2 on which are touch pro 1 & my touch pro 2. its possible with sprint.They call them shared family plans. i have unlimited everything on both pdas.3rd i gave to my dad... he just makes calls .txt and internet is blocked. cost me around 120 a month.basically first 2 free. i pay another 10 for my girls line. plus for data and pics. but i got unlimited data for 5 bucks. and unlimited pic and sms for 5
agree with kaos 100%, u need a family plan to have more then 1 line on the phone, back then when I 1st started out with sprint u were able to have two lines under individual contracts and plans...for instance I got 3 lines under the 1500 everthing data plan one tp2, one tp and the next an instinct, the price is awesome...say I suggest call retentions, give em one more shot, and tell them ur dad is a SNR Citizen and ur wondering if he can go under the snr citzn plan they got if not dude then just switch to family plan 1500 and pay the extra...or better yet dude, get him a boost or virgin mobile for 50 a month unl everything, or metro pcs...does he really need sprint???
Old 11-30-2009, 06:10 PM

Re Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

agree with kaos 100%, u need a family plan to have more then 1 line on the phone, back then when I 1st started out with sprint u were able to have two lines under individual contracts and plans...for instance I got 3 lines under the 1500 everthing data plan one tp2, one tp and the next an instinct, the price is awesome...say I suggest call retentions, give em one more shot, and tell them ur dad is a SNR Citizen and ur wondering if he can go under the snr citzn plan they got if not dude then just switch to family plan 1500 and pay the extra...or better yet dude, get him a boost or virgin mobile for 50 a month unl everything, or metro pcs...does he really need sprint???
thats the plan i got....
Old 11-30-2009, 06:11 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

thats the plan i got....
hell yea bro, the freakin best...plus all my discounts lol
Old 11-30-2009, 06:16 PM

Re Re Re Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

hell yea bro, the freakin best...plus all my discounts lol
ya i got mad discounts too..lol whats sprint without em. . i love 5 dollar unlimited data. i tether all day long.lol plus 20% from work.all it takes is talking. i sweet talk the clothes off sprint .
Old 11-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

Me Three. Family 1500 w/ three phones. Two TP2's and one Mogul. Unlimited everything else. I've been looking into some prepay stuff myself or cheaper, but it comes down to quality serivce for the home area your dad's going to spend the most his time.

+1 for broski:

metro pcs has family unlimited everything w/ 4 lines for $100.00

i'm also looking at verizon prepay as well.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

Me Three. Family 1500 w/ three phones. Two TP2's and one Mogul. Unlimited everything else. I've been looking into some prepay stuff myself or cheaper, but it comes down to quality serivce for the home area your dad's going to spend the most his time.

+1 for broski:

metro pcs has family unlimited everything w/ 4 lines for $100.00

i'm also looking at verizon prepay as well.
lol everyone i kno has sprint 1500...u cant beat their prices on that man...sprint has been improving alot in CS to, 2 be honest and not to be a Dikc, but i havent spoken to a paki or foreigner in like 3 years lol...evryone is american i speak to lol
Old 11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

Damn.., thanks for the feed back yahll... as lame as it sounds, looks like i might have to suck it up and deal.. still dont think ima do the 1500 unlimited thang... i really aint tryna shell out 130...

if i just ad a seperat basic line my bill comes out o about 105-110, a lil more resonable I geuss.... still ima fish a lil more and see if i can find something more resonable. I had got him a virgin prepay a while back, but still, it not good quality and sometimes he forget to re up on his minutes etc, so im tryna put him on my plan so its something we dont have to worry about. I might ask about that senior plan, and see if its possible to get that plan added on to my bill (sound like a feesable option). Anywayz ill keep back w/ progress as it goes... maybe i can finagle something... if i go in person ill see if there a gurl I can flirt w/ or something...lol

Maybe i can find a resonable resolution that could help others out in the future...

thanks for the infor guys and gals!

lol everyone i kno has sprint 1500...u cant beat their prices on that man...sprint has been improving alot in CS to, 2 be honest and not to be a Dikc, but i havent spoken to a paki or foreigner in like 3 years lol...evryone is american i speak to lol
Lol... yeah CS have improved greatly, I havent had any foreigners in a while... nothing wrong w/ foreigners but the ones they used to have barley spoke english...lol

Old 11-30-2009, 09:00 PM

Re Re Re Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Damn.., thanks for the feed back yahll... as lame as it sounds, looks like i might have to suck it up and deal.. still dont think ima do the 1500 unlimited thang... i really aint tryna shell out 130...

Maybe i can find a resonable resolution that could help others out in the future...

thanks for the infor guys and gals!

Lol... yeah CS have improved greatly, I havent had any foreigners in a while... nothing wrong w/ foreigners but the ones they used to have barley spoke english...lol
lol yea nothing wrong with them of course lol...but yea sprint has either "basic" plan for 29.99 give him 200 minutes

This plan includes:
* Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 9 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
Old 12-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View CrAshTaH's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CrAshTaH's Photo Album Add CrAshTaH's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sprint line deals seem to be really drying up these days. I'm happy with what I have for now.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:27 PM

Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by CrAshTaH View Post

Sprint line deals seem to be really drying up these days. I'm happy with what I have for now.
lol huh? you can still get a family plan. Plus if you know how to talk you make out better.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View CrAshTaH's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CrAshTaH's Photo Album Add CrAshTaH's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

From reading over on Slickdeals everyone seems to think retentions is not offering nearly as much now. That and sero plans arent offered any more. Im happy with my plan though.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:11 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

even if you add the add ons seperately just for your account your looking on paying over 120... the best thing to do is get the 1500 family share for $99.99 and just add your internet seperately... that will be the cheapest thing to do.. but yeah i know this stuff sucks.. maybe you can call sprint again they can probably figure something out for you.. 10 yrs is a hell of a long time...
Old 12-02-2009, 11:20 AM

Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

“ Originally Posted by CrAshTaH View Post

From reading over on Slickdeals everyone seems to think retentions is not offering nearly as much now. That and sero plans arent offered any more. Im happy with my plan though.
maybe retentions had been towards touch pro 2. but i still basically got mine for free from them. 100mir was all i paid. just got that back. its same as always its in how well you talk and who you talk too...
Old 12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re UUuggghhh Fn Sprint

maybe retentions had been towards touch pro 2. but i still basically got mine for free from them. 100mir was all i paid. just got that back. its same as always its in how well you talk and who you talk too...
damn you already got your rebate back? i still havent got mine
Old 12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

damn you already got your rebate back? i still havent got mine
me either.......d@m# some people have all the luck......oh.....wait......I only paid $150.00 each or $300.00 for my TP2's. With no contract or contract extension. Now if $print will get the LEO in.....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sprint, uuuggghhh