Apple Sues Nokia. Whoâs Next?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-11-2009, 05:11 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Apple Sues Nokia. Whoâs Next?

Apple has now responded to last monthâs Nokia lawsuit over networking patents by countersuing Nokia.

Read More From Source
Old 12-11-2009, 05:45 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Apple Sues Nokia. Whoâs Next?

wow I'm reading the court transcript and nokia was founded in 1865 the grandfather of all cell phones hahahaha wow...this is very interesting..something i never knew.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

wow I'm reading the court transcript and nokia was founded in 1865 the grandfather of all cell phones hahahaha wow...this is very interesting..something i never knew.
very interesting, 1865! damn they were thinking for the future than haha

good bit of useless info for SmartPhoneJunkie Jeopardy
Old 12-11-2009, 08:30 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

very interesting, 1865! damn they were thinking for the future than haha

good bit of useless info for SmartPhoneJunkie Jeopardy

hahah exactly what i was thinking and taking bits and pieces from the transcript of who invent what...lol wow nokia broke ground to the mobile world and to be honest no company wont be where they at if it wasn't for nokia

Old 12-11-2009, 08:36 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

hahah exactly what i was thinking and taking bits and pieces from the transcript of who invent what...lol wow nokia broke ground to the mobile world and to be honest no company wont be where they at if it wasn't for nokia
for sure and nokia has always been the ones there first.... if you ask me thats why they struggle some in the market compared to htc and others. i compare nokia to the sega of the gaming world, sega was before there time with sonic and other classics, than the handheld full color game gear was released. after that came the dreamcast... all bounced because they were the first to use that technology.... others adapted it and used it and gave us what we have today.... without nokia we wouldnt have htc, motorola, and other companies that we love for cell phones and we wouldnt have ps3, xbox 360 and other great systems if it wasnt for sega and what they did. (nintendo helped out but not to as great of an extent in my opinion.) nintendo is more of the ones that kept the competition there to keep sega active on their updates and new technology.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What a load... they're suing because Nokia's interface steals from iPhone? HA! If that's true, iPhone steals from the old HTC Home interface and & others... there's only so many ways you can utilize the real estate on those tiny screens, so there's obviously going to be some overlap.

For a second, I thought the article was going to be about Nokia REALLY stealing some Apple technology... like white headphone wires. LOL
Old 12-12-2009, 01:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

What a load... they're suing because Nokia's interface steals from iPhone? HA! If that's true, iPhone steals from the old HTC Home interface and & others... there's only so many ways you can utilize the real estate on those tiny screens, so there's obviously going to be some overlap.

For a second, I thought the article was going to be about Nokia REALLY stealing some Apple technology... like white headphone wires. LOL

hahah that last comment gave me the laugh that i needed, thanks for that
Post New ThreadReply