Microsoft's Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-16-2009, 03:00 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Microsoft's Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

Microsoft's new Bing app makes its debut in the App Store on Wednesday, bringing the many facets of Web search supported by the company's Bing search engine to...

Read More From Source
Old 12-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Microsoft's Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

wow they are really allowing it?! im very surprised by this news... i would have never thought that we would see google or mirosoft apps on the iphone and now it is happening... maby apple realized that if they keep not allowing these major publishers with great apps to have them in the store they are going to lose alot of money and people using their product.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I suppose that since Apple doesn't have a search engine of their own, allowing the two big players to dilute each other on the iPhone is the next best option. Afterall, if they only allowed Google, that'd give Google a pretty big chunk of leverage.

IMO, Google and MSoft would be wise to deny Apple their apps... maybe even ban the phones from their websites. I think Google should specifically do this since Apple has given them so much grief for Google Voice.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Microsofts Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

I knew this was happening, and u know whats crazier....that this app is far better then WM's version lol. Plus soon to come Mozilla fire fox for iphone and MS and apple are working together to bring silverlight to the iphones web safari.\

You kno what pisses me off about all this, WHERE THE HELL WERE MY PARENTS IN THE 80'S WHEN MS AND APPLE CAME OUT????? I WISH I WAS ALIVE IN THOSE DAYS, I WOULDVE INVESTED ALL MY MONEY INTO MS AND APPLE, MY MOTHER REVEALED TO ME YESTERDAY THAT SHE INVESTED IN MS BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S WHEN IT CAME OUT AND THEN SOLD IT A YEAR LATER B/C SHE GOT SCARED...I CANT HELP BUT TO LOOK AT MY MOTHER TODAY AND CRY, I YELLED AT HER AND MY POP LIKE WTFFFF REALLYYYYYY? WHY????????? WHY????? I COULDVE BEEN RICH LMAOOO
Old 12-17-2009, 07:47 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Microsofts Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

I knew this was happening, and u know whats crazier....that this app is far better then WM's version lol. Plus soon to come Mozilla fire fox for iphone and MS and apple are working together to bring silverlight to the iphones web safari.\

You kno what pisses me off about all this, WHERE THE HELL WERE MY PARENTS IN THE 80'S WHEN MS AND APPLE CAME OUT????? I WISH I WAS ALIVE IN THOSE DAYS, I WOULDVE INVESTED ALL MY MONEY INTO MS AND APPLE, MY MOTHER REVEALED TO ME YESTERDAY THAT SHE INVESTED IN MS BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S WHEN IT CAME OUT AND THEN SOLD IT A YEAR LATER B/C SHE GOT SCARED...I CANT HELP BUT TO LOOK AT MY MOTHER TODAY AND CRY, I YELLED AT HER AND MY POP LIKE WTFFFF REALLYYYYYY? WHY????????? WHY????? I COULDVE BEEN RICH LMAOOO

hahaha theres companies out there right now that your kids are going to be yelling at you for... they are going to be like you worked on wall street and you didnt invest in the world largest and most well known cell phone chain Rapid Dash Cellular?
Old 12-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thinking of investing... is HTC publicly traded?
Old 12-19-2009, 02:19 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

Thinking of investing... is HTC publicly traded?
in taiwan yes...hey dash Ill invest bro lol
Old 12-19-2009, 08:42 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

wow they are really allowing it?! im very surprised by this news... i would have never thought that we would see google or mirosoft apps on the iphone and now it is happening... maby apple realized that if they keep not allowing these major publishers with great apps to have them in the store they are going to lose alot of money and people using their product.
I am more surprised that Microsoft would even develop an app for their biggest competitor platform

Old 12-19-2009, 12:40 PM

in taiwan yes...hey dash Ill invest bro lol
hahahha buy RDC buy RDC buy RDC being heard yelled all throughout wall street

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

I am more surprised that Apple would even develop an app for their biggest competitor platform
prolly some deal that they have worked out where they got something or will get something in return. or microsoft had some dirt on apple and this was a way of keeping them hush
Old 12-19-2009, 01:58 PM

Re Re Microsofts Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

I am more surprised that Apple would even develop an app for their biggest competitor platform
dude even MS knows where the money is now...And apple didnt develop the app, MS did and MS is working with apple to bring silverlight to iphones mobile safari...And for the curious ones when I said MS knows where the money is, its b/c they do! MS is at $23 a share compared to apples $200 a share, so go figure lol
Old 12-20-2009, 02:05 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Microsofts Bing Now Available in IPhone App Form

dude even MS knows where the money is now...And apple didnt develop the app, MS did and MS is working with apple to bring silverlight to iphones mobile safari...And for the curious ones when I said MS knows where the money is, its b/c they do! MS is at $23 a share compared to apples $200 a share, so go figure lol
yeah I actuall meant to microsoft when I said apple...just a typo which I have fixed...thanks!

Post New ThreadReply