Old 12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Yay 4 Juggs Roms

the link to the rom below is not to be posted here at SPJ. there has been theft included in this rom from graphics to the makeup. none of the stuff used was asked to be used and also yay 4 juggs stated they were his which was proven wrong. please keep this work off of SPJ since he is stealing from other chefs and not giving credit where it is due. in the theft was othe midnight blue theme by lil rico for the mightyrom only. this was added into the rom and claimed as his own. Mightymike and lil rico have been in the game for quite some time now and do a great job cooking and skinning, we have to have their backs. i know all of us here would have probex's back if this happened to him i feel we should do the smae for another member of our community that is having his work stolen. im not asking anyone to go out of control or anything like that, all im asking is for you guys not to support or post his roms here.

thanks for understanding guys and lets keep this thread clean or it will be closed..... we dont need any bashing of the user just poeple spreading the word to boycott the rom

After further review of Yay4Juggs recent ROM, we have found the following items to be ripped from MightyMike
and Lil' Rico.

-2.1 Sense UI Blue Modficiation
-HTC Scroll Modification
-HTC SipBitmaps.dll MOdification
-HTC Usb2PC Popup
-HTC Shared Resources
-more

Myself and Lil' Rico were not contacted for distribution of our theme. Although our theme is provided as
free-ware, it is exclusive to the MightYROM series only. Users are allowed to use it as they please, although
redistributing the content within ROMs is against our wishes.

Yay4Juggs has also stated that he created the entire theme himself. Hash scans have shown all files to be
identical.

Pixel depth, Byte size, Date modifications are also the same.

The ROM has been removed and is not accepted here at PPCGeeks.

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101927
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2009, 10:19 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Yay 4 Juggs Roms

let's not forget, that the rom core belongs to ms...anything to do with the rom belongs to ms.I understand the skins and all and if the dude copied it is wrong.I just don't understand why people do that....

Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

people dont know how to work they just steal shit and call it there own

Old 12-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Yay 4 Juggs Roms

yup I think mighty mike took it to far and has given himself the title of "the best rom maker"...although that isnt true at all, there are tons of things chefs use that belong to other people and no one says nothing. like PB said what about the sys, and roms, what about the LEO icons, did MS give them permission to use it on a custom rom? but w/e I know who the best chefs ARE b/c it aint more then one and mighty isnt even on top 5 for me lol, I know big jew wouldnt agree on that tho, he a mighty rom fanboy lmaooo
Old 12-17-2009, 07:54 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

let's not forget, that the rom core belongs to ms...anything to do with the rom belongs to ms.I understand the skins and all and if the dude copied it is wrong.I just don't understand why people do that....

im not disagreeing with you and broski on that aspect... he asked so i obliged to posting this since everyhing diamond, ppcgeeks, and xda are agreeing to do so as well..... the part that pisses me off is that he was trying to pass someone elses work multiple times as his own... he has said in writing that he made all of it himself and didnt get anything from the mighty rom but when torn about times and dates of everything was the same as mightys original files.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:05 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

yup I think mighty mike took it to far and has given himself the title of "the best rom maker"...although that isnt true at all, there are tons of things chefs use that belong to other people and no one says nothing. like PB said what about the sys, and roms, what about the LEO icons, did MS give them permission to use it on a custom rom? but w/e I know who the best chefs ARE b/c it aint more then one and mighty isnt even on top 5 for me lol, I know big jew wouldnt agree on that tho, he a mighty rom fanboy lmaooo

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

im not disagreeing with you and broski on that aspect... he asked so i obliged to posting this since everyhing diamond, ppcgeeks, and xda are agreeing to do so as well..... the part that pisses me off is that he was trying to pass someone elses work multiple times as his own... he has said in writing that he made all of it himself and didnt get anything from the mighty rom but when torn about times and dates of everything was the same as mightys original files.
mighty is 3rd on my best rom list..but it is wrong to claim some ones's work as yours..I thought mighty lock his rom so no one can tweak it.?

Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Yay 4 Juggs Roms

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

mighty is 3rd on my best rom list..but it is wrong to claim some ones's work as yours..I thought mighty lock his rom so no one can tweak it.?
Nah dash I agree on everything u said and PB said also, im not to keen on graphics so I cant argue on this aspect...and as far as keeping his rom locked, not sure but juggs used things that mighty posted as freeware BUT being freeware he also stated not to use them on custom roms. and waht pissed mike off was juggs kept replying it was his own work and then not asking for permission to use it. Sucks bigtime as I was a beta tester for juggs and the rom was fukin sweet guys. as far as mighty being number 3? no way his roms are made to work for telus and im not to hype about generic roms, I like the carrier specific stuff.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
juggs, roms, yay