Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-31-2009, 05:48 AM
tyson99 tyson99 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View tyson99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tyson99's Photo Album Add tyson99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
lie detector

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that he claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy , their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy.

The robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy.

"Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy.

"What did you watch?" asked Mom?

"The Ten Commandments. " answered Tommy.

The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said Dad. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot then walked around to the Dad and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Mom doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one!? You can't be too mad with Tommy! After all, he is your son!"

With that the robot immediately walked around to Mom and knocked her out of her chair.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tyson99 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: lie detector

“ Originally Posted by tyson99 View Post

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that he claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy , their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy.

The robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy.

"Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy.

"What did you watch?" asked Mom?

"The Ten Commandments. " answered Tommy.

The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said Dad. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot then walked around to the Dad and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Mom doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one!? You can't be too mad with Tommy! After all, he is your son!"

With that the robot immediately walked around to Mom and knocked her out of her chair.

hahah saw that one coming lmfao, not a bad one there
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
detector, lie