puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Email Spammer Finally Caught

Man it's about time that the federal goverment took some action with spammers using zombie computers to hit us with large amounts of junk or spam emails..

read here for details

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Email Spammer Finally Caught

WOW that's something interesting to follow ...
Old 01-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

good news i HATE SPAMMERS since they make a ton of money whit this crap and use zombie pc you never even now it dont think he whil stop once he is out just do it again

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

good news i HATE SPAMMERS since they make a ton of money whit this crap and use zombie pc you never even now it dont think he whil stop once he is out just do it again

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

well he's been under the federal watch for a while i doubt he'll continue to do it again...i did notice a small decrease in spam mail.But who knows there may be others.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

well he's been under the federal watch for a while i doubt he'll continue to do it again...i did notice a small decrease in spam mail.But who knows there may be others.
yeah they realy need to punish these guys good there still many ohters ho do this if your on xda evry day i see many spam threads and see they reach post counts up to 15 from one spammer lucky whe are better protected and after post 1 he is banned whitout any member see it

Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 AM
OG Member

Re: Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

yeah they realy need to punish these guys good there still many ohters ho do this if your on xda evry day i see many spam threads and see they reach post counts up to 15 from one spammer lucky whe are better protected and after post 1 he is banned whitout any member see it

yea.. i was wondering why xda don't incorporated the spam features.I have two features before registrations and during posting.Its a shame to do it, but it was crazy getting those spammer and it hurts the legitimate ones

Old 01-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

yea.. i was wondering why xda don't incorporated the spam features.I have two features before registrations and during posting.Its a shame to do it, but it was crazy getting those spammer and it hurts the legitimate ones
thats for sure and its always better to avoid so people dont go after us and expect us to do something for their stupidity.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

At my work there are about 80,000 incoming emails a day. Only about 1000 are liget. I'd like to roundhouse kick that @$$ in the coinpurse til he passes out.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well im glad they caught him..

Maybe i can stop receiving emails from the british government telling me about the millions of dollars i've inherited from a long lost family member. All i have to do is enter my:

Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Weiner Size:
Zip:
What color eyes:

Or maybe even umbatomu will stop trying to buy my electronic device from zimbabwe or nigeria and offering me 1000 dollars for my 200 dollar phone.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Don't forget the "real" U.S. travelers checks they'll send you from Nigeria and you cash them and send back the "difference" after your "managers fee."
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

At my work there are about 80,000 incoming emails a day. Only about 1000 are liget. I'd like to roundhouse kick that @$$ in the coinpurse til he passes out.

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

Well im glad they caught him..

Maybe i can stop receiving emails from the british government telling me about the millions of dollars i've inherited from a long lost family member. All i have to do is enter my:

Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Weiner Size:
Zip:
What color eyes:

Or maybe even umbatomu will stop trying to buy my electronic device from zimbabwe or nigeria and offering me 1000 dollars for my 200 dollar phone.

Don't forget the "real" U.S. travelers checks they'll send you from Nigeria and you cash them and send back the "difference" after your "managers fee."

hahaha and you guys cant forget the money has been left in your name from the camen islands and you send me 100 bucks to make the claim and 100 million is yours... we need your bank account to make it happen as well as your social security number and your address so we can rob you blind there after we sell your social security number to someone at the border for top dollar.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:18 PM

Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahaha and you guys cant forget the money has been left in your name from the camen islands
oh snap, i need to get on that. I can't believe they left some money for me??????
Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 PM

Re: Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

oh snap, i need to get on that. I can't believe they left some money for me??????
hahah yup just for you too and she was the queen of norway at one time or something too...
Old 01-07-2010, 06:27 PM

i'm sssooo in.....yes!!!!!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
caught, email, finally, spammer