Google's Nexus One Faces New Woes

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-08-2010, 06:30 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Google's Nexus One Faces New Woes

Just days after introducing its Nexus One Android phone, Google may be facing a legal challenge over its right to the device's name.

Read More From Source
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Google's Nexus One Faces New Woes

wow the title having android in it and than the nexus six being chjanged to nexus one all within a book written in 68..... seems fishy to me but gogole stands behind that they didnt do anythign wrong or name it after the nexus 6.... but george lucas did have to give the ok for motorola to use the name droid.... i wonder how google is going to get themseklves out of this one? my feelings is that there will be a settlement.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Google's Nexus One Faces New Woes

The earilest i can remember hearing the phrase "24/7" was in the early 1990's in the Army. Me and my friends used it while we were b*tch*n about how we were being cornholed by the officers. Since then numerous songwriters have used it in numerous songs. Maybe we should get together and form a class action lawsuit to get paid for using our catch phrase.
Post New ThreadReply