Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
CarlaDarla CarlaDarla is offline   Thread Starter  
You So Anti Dont I Matter
Mobile Model: Samsung Moment
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CarlaDarla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CarlaDarla's Photo Album Add CarlaDarla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Nba

So I see the sports section is a little dead around here guys

I know we have the NFL playoffs satrting tomorrow, which is AWESOME IMO, but I am a big basketball fan as well. Usually college more then pro but I have been on a binge this year with the NBA.

Anyone a fan of the good ole NBA? I am a huge Heat and Magic fan. Been to quite a few games of both teams and I just love it in person. So who do you root for?

I can't be the only girl here that likes sports BTW. Come on girls, help me out here.

Oh and how about Gilbert Arenas....What a dumb dumb. Gotta love the intelligence of pro athletes
The Following User Says Thank You to CarlaDarla For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Nba

“ Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

So I see the sports section is a little dead around here guys

I know we have the NFL playoffs satrting tomorrow, which is AWESOME IMO, but I am a big basketball fan as well. Usually college more then pro but I have been on a binge this year with the NBA.

Anyone a fan of the good ole NBA? I am a huge Heat and Magic fan. Been to quite a few games of both teams and I just love it in person. So who do you root for?

I can't be the only girl here that likes sports BTW. Come on girls, help me out here.

Oh and how about Gilbert Arenas....What a dumb dumb. Gotta love the intelligence of pro athletes
for basketball i have to root for the hometown boston celtics.d they have an unstoppable team which is very deep especially with the addition of rasheed walalce from my other team wheere i currently reside in michigan, the pistons. my pistons are in a rebuilding year but we have some very good young talent aswell as spme proven stars like prince and of course RIP Hamilton. I feel we will see the lakers and the celtics again and get round 2 of the epic clash once again. (anyone else remember the games for sega? celtics and lakers and the nba playoffs? had so many named that sicne the teams just dominated... look for that again sicne those two teams have by far the deepest and most talented rosters in the league...

sorry as for the heat they need to give wade some more help but are one solid player from making a strong run. as for the magic i feel the same, turkolu was a huge loss in the offseason and his veteran presence as well as his clutch play in the playoffs will be missed thus why the magic will have an early boot from the playoffs.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Not to thread cr@p, but I'm not a fan of basketball in any fashion. not enough violence.

I'm more of a rugby/ hockey fan. I live east of Orlando and I have never set foot in the TD Waterhouse parking lot. The closest was when I went to The Bob Carr.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Mobile Model: TP2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sct08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sct08's Photo Album Add sct08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm a huge Cleveland sports fan! There isn't to many things better than going to the Q and seeing the best player in the league(King James) lead his team to victory. The only thing that stopped them last year from winning the championship was the Magic. Now that they picked up the Shaqtus and a few other key guys it's looking like a Lebron and Kobe finals finally! IMO if this season goes the way I predict it will be the most watched Finals in history! Go Cavs!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sct08 View Post

I'm a huge Cleveland sports fan! There isn't to many things better than going to the Q and seeing the best player in the league(King James) lead his team to victory. The only thing that stopped them last year from winning the championship was the Magic. Now that they picked up the Shaqtus and a few other key guys it's looking like a Lebron and Kobe finals finally! IMO if this season goes the way I predict it will be the most watched Finals in history! Go Cavs!!!!
hahahah theres no way that the cavs are going to make it past the conference finals.n no way that i see them getting past the celtics though.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:53 AM

View CarlaDarla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CarlaDarla's Photo Album Add CarlaDarla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Nba

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

for basketball i have to root for the hometown boston celtics.d they have an unstoppable team which is very deep especially with the addition of rasheed walalce from my other team wheere i currently reside in michigan, the pistons. my pistons are in a rebuilding year but we have some very good young talent aswell as spme proven stars like prince and of course RIP Hamilton. I feel we will see the lakers and the celtics again and get round 2 of the epic clash once again. (anyone else remember the games for sega? celtics and lakers and the nba playoffs? had so many named that sicne the teams just dominated... look for that again sicne those two teams have by far the deepest and most talented rosters in the league...

sorry as for the heat they need to give wade some more help but are one solid player from making a strong run. as for the magic i feel the same, turkolu was a huge loss in the offseason and his veteran presence as well as his clutch play in the playoffs will be missed thus why the magic will have an early boot from the playoffs.
Sheed!!! LOL

Orlando looks pretty good this year as well. Turkoglu, you read my mind before I read your post. He was SOOO clutch, he was definitely a big loss. Vince is a MONSTER though!!!...Miami is always "one player away". Every year it seems like we put it together, and then, no we didn't. I don't tihnk we will have such an early boot from the playoffs, I remember sending a couple teams mentioned here packing last year when we were supposed to get that early boot

“ Originally Posted by sct08 View Post

I watched MOST of the Cavs game earlier, and it just drives me crazy!!!! Bron Bron brushes by someone and it's a foul. Ugh lol. I have a few gone fishing pictures I made for someone from another sight LOL I won't break them out just yet though, I don't want anyone hating me before they get to know me.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:21 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well since u asked ...another big Basketball fan here...and im sorry but i only root for the best...LAKERS!!! yeah baby!!!! ...sorry didnt mean to go all HOORAH on ya ...yep yep...Im a Cali girl from the REAL OC...and all you see here are Lakers Jerseys and Angel baseball caps ... ...hope i dont get flamed too much from the Kobe haters on here ...u know i love yall!!!!!

Old 01-09-2010, 07:34 PM

It's hard to hate when your reppin Cali At least your not in NY doing it LOL

I am glad I'm not the only basketball fan here, it gets lonely not having any other girls to help me look normal
Old 01-09-2010, 11:18 PM

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i know what u mean!! ...we do have a number of active females on here though..they might be takin a break though ..i know for a fact most of them are big sports fans ...

and yeah Im sorry Knicks fans...better yet...im sorry if ur a NETS fan ...

--------- New Post Merged on 10/1/2010 at 1231 --------

BTW ..ur Magic is doing just fine IMO ...

Old 01-10-2010, 12:08 AM

Re Nba

Hahaha.....I am not a New York/New Jersey sports fan AT ALL (prepares for bottles to be thrown my way)

I love that a lot of the other girls are sports fans!! I know other places I go I seem to be the only one, so it's great to have company.

I gotta say Black and Red looks better on me then Purple and Gold sooooo I can't back your Lakers LOL!!

You like football as well or just basketball?
Old 01-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Nba

“ Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

Hahaha.....I am not a New York/New Jersey sports fan AT ALL (prepares for bottles to be thrown my way)

I love that a lot of the other girls are sports fans!! I know other places I go I seem to be the only one, so it's great to have company.

I gotta say Black and Red looks better on me then Purple and Gold sooooo I can't back your Lakers LOL!!

You like football as well or just basketball?
LOL you dont have to back them they are the best team in the League !!!! Go Lakers

Old 01-10-2010, 04:40 AM

Re Re Re Nba

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

LOL you dont have to back them they are the best team in the League !!!! Go Lakers
u know it GOKU!!! lol..hey i understand...theres nothing wrong with rooting for ur home team... and about Football..to be completely honest i dont watch it often. BUT, i am a Chargers fan ...not sure how well they're doing this year but thats ok I'll still rep for them since they're from Cali

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
nba