Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Ok here is the deal. Im aware of the changes in fees that allows you to get out of contract without ETF and its affects users with spending limits that have not set up an auto payment plan with an additional 4.99 a month. But I have no spending limit, does this make me not able to use this loophole? I love sprint but this is my chance to get out of contract and add a line on my folk's family plan and actually get out of paying cell phone bills period.

Any advice of what i can do to take advantage of this???

thanx

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

Ok here is the deal. Im aware of the changes in fees that allows you to get out of contract without ETF and its affects users with spending limits that have not set up an auto payment plan with an additional 4.99 a month. But I have no spending limit, does this make me not able to use this loophole? I love sprint but this is my chance to get out of contract and add a line on my folk's family plan and actually get out of paying cell phone bills period.

Any advice of what i can do to take advantage of this???

thanx
since changing for everyone and with there being other things changing i feel you can still take advantage since the contract has changed that you originally signed... i would give them a call, and go about as if you had no doubt in your mind... im sure that they will do that.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

since changing for everyone and with there being other things changing i feel you can still take advantage since the contract has changed that you originally signed... i would give them a call, and go about as if you had no doubt in your mind... im sure that they will do that.
thanx bro, ill think about it for a few days and ill try it out

ps. i found this article stating the .15 increase of the regulatory fee thus giving us a chance to cancel besides the 4.99 fee

Code

http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-phonenews.com-team-up-to-help-etf-out-go-smoothly-9864/

Old 01-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

thanx bro, ill think about it for a few days and ill try it out

ps. i found this article stating the .15 increase of the regulatory fee thus giving us a chance to cancel besides the 4.99 fee

Code

http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-phonenews.com-team-up-to-help-etf-out-go-smoothly-9864/
yup even 15 cents is change of the contract and they will have to let you out. any changes have to be agreed upon between both parties or given a chance to
Old 01-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yup even 15 cents is change of the contract and they will have to let you out. any changes have to be agreed upon between both parties or given a chance to
yes i got my uncles whole family out there contract just like dash said anytime theres a user agreement change you have 60 days to agree or disagree and they can let you port out or cancel for free all you will own is the bill and your done
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
contract, question, sprint