Voice Message Updates for WhatsApp

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-31-2022, 08:38 AM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Voice Message Updates for WhatsApp

Voice Message Updates for WhatsApp

I rely on WhatsApp everyday to keep me in touch with people from all around the world, and something that I use regularly is the voice message function. It provides me a way to talk to my friends when they are invariably on long drives in the USA and ensures they aren’t texting and driving. (Never text and drive.) So any and all updates to the voice messaging features are always exciting for me and my friends.Meta has been on a mission to improve the voice messaging capabilities of its messaging apps. Following recent updates to Instagram and Messenger, WhatsApp is now getting a slew of voice message enhancements, allowing it to close the gap with some of the greatest messaging applications on Android.

Whole new way to listen

Image Source: MetaWhatsApp users will soon be able to pause their recordings, which will come in handy when sending longer audio messages. Perfect for those sudden interruptions and times when you need to think about what to say next. WhatsApp also emphasizes the option to preview voice messages before sending them, which it first introduced in December.

The option to listen to a voice message while doing other things on your phone is another useful feature that has arrived on the app. This means you can browse other chats while listening to a recording. If you stop listening to a voice message, WhatsApp will remember where you left off so you don’t have to start over. You can even set the speed to 1.5x or 2x if you’re in a hurry.

We can expect the rollout of these new features to land to Android and iOS in the next few weeks.

The post Voice Message Updates for WhatsApp first appeared on Phandroid.

More...
Post New ThreadReply