Old 12-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

“ Originally Posted by willmatic08 View Post

yo monkey boy 1st off i dont got no issues with kaos and im fully aware of wut homeboy does 4 da community anotha thing i wuz jus responding so get off kaos dick man and let him get @ me,or u no what imma come out by sayin i wuz outta line n it wuz a dickhead move on my behalf but im sick of dudez shittn on vzw like they got sprint stock shares or something.Facts-sprint shares went from like 30.00 to like 2.80 an vzw 40.00 to 35.00 #s dont lie and if u need confirmation on this shit do aserch @ ppcgeeks,i got nothin but love for spj but im not dat dude u call me out imma answer,it jus so happens the good folk @ spj created the beef forum

--------- New Post Merged on 24/12/2008 at 0806 --------

listen playboy u aint neva talked like me or acted like me u street dreamn faggot ass mofo.i neva had gang mantality dats a ***** trait i walk nyc or any otha establishment dolo i got dat n my package u dig ****n superman avatar and u talkn about 17 u gotta be ****in kiddn me u straight duck sauce son son dont bark @ dat tree cause dat tree will fall on u n stop watchn superman movies

--------- New Post Merged on 24/12/2008 at 0829 --------

@ the end of the day i gotta good life man,so imma be easy wit this beef shit cause i might not be chefn roms or a supermam fan but i do know this whole shit wuz fun but on some real shit i got no issues wit none of u dudez but if u call i wil come u feel me merry xmas

--------- New Post Merged on 24/12/2008 at 0832 --------

also i noticed i went from a zr member to a jr,gotta luv it
wow! not only can't you not speak nor spell, you can't read either! I said ''when'' I was 17. and to show you how soft you are, you first talk all this shit like you big and bad, and the end the bitc* comes out of you talking about

''this whole shit was for fun I aint got issues with you dudes''

that's the bict* in you talking.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Werd hes a gangsta a couch gangsta here is his gat....

willmatic you

The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol least hes gone, one more guy on the internet who fail to use a unique feature called spell check.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Mobile Model: 6800 Mogul

View djembefola's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djembefola's Photo Album Add djembefola's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I got beef with burger king!
Old 01-24-2009, 04:25 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by djembefola View Post

I got beef with burger king!
why? i got beef with them because the angry whopper isnt even angry or hot!!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:24 PM

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no but we have to put up with this at burger king...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQyib5ZQZY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

...daaang things got rowdy real quick on this thread lol...cant believe i missed it! hahaha
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo PB you should throw that lil B*TCH OMARNOVA out, he says he's been here for 2 yrs. and he didnt even know your the damn owner, f**K the PUNK B*TCH. Sorry for the language but i absolutley hate people when they mouth off to us staff, admins and specially the damn owner. YO OMARNOVA ..l.. ..l.. YOU!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 07:58 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I got BEEF wih OMArnovia.... or whatever his name is? You know the one I am talking about... they one that cant post in the correct areas!!! What uP!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 08:03 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

Yo PB you should throw that lil B*TCH OMARNOVA out, he says he's been here for 2 yrs. and he didnt even know your the damn owner, f**K the PUNK B*TCH. Sorry for the language but i absolutley hate people when they mouth off to us staff, admins and specially the damn owner. YO OMARNOVA ..l.. ..l.. YOU!!!!
lol...he know now....

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I got BEEF wih OMArnovia.... or whatever his name is? You know the one I am talking about... they one that cant post in the correct areas!!! What uP!
hahahah you guys he had posted an external link to another site which its not allowed..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol...he know now....

hahahah you guys he had posted an external link to another site which its not allowed..
Point taken,.... but the fact of the matter is you cant talk to the owner or ME like that... F*CK THAT!!!! SO IT IS WHAT IT IS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 09:50 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have a beef with ups!!!

where the f*ck is my Touch Pro!!!???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

i have a beef with ups!!!

where the f*ck is my Touch ProWWW???
be patient brada... it cant be that far now.... Youll get it.. trust me. If you build it, they will come.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im staff and im sure i should already know this but omarnova or whatever posted an external link and thats not allowed?? bcuz when i find things on another site i always post a link to the original thread but thats bcuz i dont wanna take credit for someone elses work.. or is he in the shit bcuz he tryd to get crzy_ with puertoblack2003 ?? sorry i havent been following along i got my own beef im going through..:PDT_Armataz_45:
Old 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

im staff and im sure i should already know this but omarnova or whatever posted an external link and thats not allowed?? bcuz when i find things on another site i always post a link to the original thread but thats bcuz i dont wanna take credit for someone elses work.. or is he in the shit bcuz he tryd to get crzy_ with puertoblack2003 ?? sorry i havent been following along i got my own beef im going through..:PDT_Armataz_45:
originally it was he posted link to another site and didnt atleast wrap the link ... when puertoblack2003 politely explained to him that he has been on the site long enough to no better and next time he would get a infraction... He then replied with a slick remarks as he called puertoblack2003 officer or something in that Nature. I got beef with him cause I think he is a *punk ass Mo*herF*cker and he is the KING OF ALL NOOBS " with this kindergarten questions.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ROMFALOL! king of all noobs? do i smell another monthly award.. lmao.. yeah he has been here for a while and how do u not know puertoblack2003 it owner along with dash.. i very rarly include myslef in disscussions but know who everyone is.. DAMN!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol god more beef??? well my beef is with this mark ass trick ass ***** of dash, jew, and venum. ya 3 some ****ed up dudes man, u know what ima get the feds behind the 3 of ya for rippin apps.....

j/k guys i love ya man lol just felt like lightening the mood around here lol
Old 01-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol god more beef??? well my beef is with this mark ass trick ass ***** of dash, jew, and venum. ya 3 some ****ed up dudes man, u know what ima get the feds behind the 3 of ya for *cough cough* apps.....

j/k guys i love ya man lol just felt like lightening the mood around here lol
Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 PM

Double post epic phail!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:34 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

originally it was he posted link to another site and didnt atleast wrap the link ... when puertoblack2003 politely explained to him that he has been on the site long enough to no better and next time he would get a infraction... He then replied with a slick remarks as he called puertoblack2003 officer or something in that Nature. I got beef with him cause I think he is a *punk ass Mo*herF*cker and he is the KING OF ALL NOOBS " with this kindergarten questions.
hahaha i smell a new award!!! how long till its official? i have seen this cat the whole time i have been part of this community and i havent seen anything slightly productive from the dude... just leeching and dumb questions after dumb question so on and so fourth...

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 11:39 PM

hahaha i smell a new award!!! how long till its official? i have seen this cat the whole time i have been part of this community and i havent seen anything slightly productive from the dude... just leeching and dumb questions after dumb question so on and so fourth...
Im glad i wasnt the only that felt this way... i am sure there are many others that will speak the same, but in any case, through all the noobish Bull SH*T questions and what not, we still give the support. Point being when we ask you to follow the rules, you should not give an attitude.... Like I said, lucky I am not the owner

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

Im glad i wasnt the only that felt this way... i am sure there are many others that will speak the same, but in any case, through all the noobish Bull SH*T questions and what not, we still give the support. Point being when we ask you to follow the rules, you should not give an attitude.... Like I said, lucky I am not the owner
hahaha sucks to mess with the asshole of the month if he happens to be the owner also, i feel ya

i dont mind the questions (even though they are a lot) thats what im here for so ill support no problem, but a useful post here or there would be nice

Old 01-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my BEEF is that I've been here now for a little over five months and still feel like such a NOOB!!! I think I have learned ALOT, but still feel sooooo stupid when I ask questions!!!! and I apologize to any staff member that (if ever) I have upset b/c of those questions. and NOW my touch 6900 came today, so what I have learned thus far, I feel like is going down the drain, and I'm starting all over again!!! GAH!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS, APPRECIATE YOU.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 10:12 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

my BEEF is that I've been here now for a little over five months and still feel like such a NOOB!!! I think I have learned ALOT, but still feel sooooo stupid when I ask questions!!!! and I apologize to any staff member that (if ever) I have upset b/c of those questions. and NOW my touch 6900 came today, so what I have learned thus far, I feel like is going down the drain, and I'm starting all over again!!! GAH!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS, APPRECIATE YOU.
Everybodys still kind of gotta NOOB side here there are things that everybody dont know but were here to help and answer your questions but we love to help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 10:25 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

yea, every body has a noobish side (specially me in the PC department... ask weesje lol) but as long as you are reading and actually trying to figure things out, no one minds the questions. what does bother the staff is that people get lazy and ask questions already answered many many times, without lifting a finger to attempt to search (perfect example... the diamond config tool and tf3d themes argh!!!)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 01:37 PM

yeah noob sides are definately huge when it comes to working with ppc or even pc. like i can do millions of changes to a ppc to increase battery life make them go faster and all that but i can't make a rom for shit. on a pc i can make a pc do just about anything i can get any program for the pc but i can't make programs for shit. its just a matter of what you take the time to learn and how far you take into learning them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 01:50 PM

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks to all you guys for the kind words, and it makes me feel alot better about it now. I mean I admit I'm an SPJ Junkie, completely. So I guess the longer I stick with it, the better I will get and learn!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 02:46 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i still consider myself a noob also, i learn new things about windows mobile everyday.... whn it comes to pc's i know the hacking basics and some writing and thats about it.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i still consider myself a noob also, i learn new things about windows mobile everyday.... whn it comes to pc's i know the hacking basics and some writing and thats about it.
UMMM, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! DASHY A NOOB..........PLEASE?????????

NICE OF YOU TO SAY, but I don't think so Dashy, good try!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I mean I know NOONE Knows it All, but I think you are wayyyyy past the "Noob Stage"!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 03:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

UMMM, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! DASHY A NOOB..........PLEASE?????????

NICE OF YOU TO SAY, but I don't think so Dashy, good try!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I mean I know NOONE Knows it All, but I think you are wayyyyy past the "Noob Stage"!!!!!!

i really still do consider myself a noob in all honesty..... i want to learn how to build a better rom since almost all of mine have turned out pretty badly..... i still learn new things about programming for these puppies all the time also now that i have the guidance from my teacher at the local community college :> you were def. right on the one person not being able to learn it all since that is sooooooo true...... i just look at it this way, learn and teach what you enjoy and dont do something that you dont..... theres jsut sooooo many tihigns you could be doing that you enjoy so why waste the time on things that you dont like to do...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Preach Dash... Preach!

now back on to topic....

You know who I got beef with...? Sprint!! I mean no its not a legitimate beef but so what... those bastards wont give me a touch pro... or even a diamond.... Son of a .... *sighs* but I digress...

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 04:52 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

I now have an even BIGGER beef with UPS!!!!

thos sons of b*tches didnt deliver my Touch Pro today neither!!!!!!

I called early today and they said that they should deliver today, and i call again cuz it hasnt arrived and now they say that its sceduled for tomorrow!!!!! I hard resetted my mogul yesterday thinking it would arrive but now im stuck with it stock......

I want my g*d d/\mn pro already!!!!

~~~rant over~~~

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 PM

I now have an even BIGGER beef with UPS!!!!

thos sons of b*tches didnt deliver my Touch Pro today neither!!!!!!

I called early today and they said that they should deliver today, and i call again cuz it hasnt arrived and now they say that its sceduled for tomorrow!!!!! I hard resetted my mogul yesterday thinking it would arrive but now im stuck with it stock......

I want my g*d d/\mn pro already!!!!

~~~rant over~~~
If that aint the biggest crock of sh*t ......Damn that blows....Mike dont feel bad.. i once called UPS and told them to leave a package at their warehouse so i can pic it up on my lunch break. So right before i leave i say you know what, UPS is 40mins away, let me call to make sure its at the warehouse. So i called, and they said dont worry its at the warehouse...drove the 40mins to the warehouse..waited 25 more mins while there tracking the package for them to tell me its on the truck being delivered to my house where no one could sign for it. I was soooo HEATED! Dont feel bad... tomorrow is another day papa!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:45 PM
609757aj

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 609757aj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 609757aj's Photo Album Add 609757aj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I got beef wit woman who want to take away props from fathers day when our ONE DAY!! we get recognized they still want to slip in and say something to DEEECREDIT any thing that we do to make sure we dont forget t that the other 364 days is thers, really pisses me off, please woman fall back, i am a good father and i dont want to hear anything that brings down any father that day just let the day go through smooth because that is negative energy towards some of us fathers that would like to bask in our 24 hour struggled glory that will end in a quick second then its back to tending to the woman that we all love, lol!!, no hard fealings though.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 609757aj View Post

I got beef wit woman who want to take away props from fathers day when our ONE DAY!! we get recognized they still want to slip in and say something to DEEECREDIT any thing that we do to make sure we dont forget t that the other 364 days is thers, really pisses me off, please woman fall back, i am a good father and i dont want to hear anything that brings down any father that day just let the day go through smooth because that is negative energy towards some of us fathers that would like to bask in our 24 hour struggled glory that will end in a quick second then its back to tending to the woman that we all love, lol!!, no hard fealings though.

i totaly agree...we can be real jerks sometimes...not me though..im special. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 07:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

i totaly agree...we can be real jerks sometimes...not me though..im special. lol
hahahahah that you are, that you are :> hahaha love ya
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:14 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have beef with men thinking you have to be a size negative 0 & 8 feet tall to be beautiful!!!! REAL women have MEAT dammit & CURVES are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! And being short has its advantages!!!! *drops my mic*, so sicka y'all!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 03:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

I have beef with men thinking you have to be a size negative 0 & 8 feet tall to be beautiful!!!! REAL women have MEAT dammit & CURVES are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! And being short has its advantages!!!! *drops my mic*, so sicka y'all!!!
oh yeah i loves me a nice booty. (and thats a def yes on the short women ^^.

AMEN SISTA
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 07:07 PM

totaly agree with you there girl!! lol finally i have some back up on this mugg!!! great to have you back!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

totaly agree with you there girl!! lol finally i have some back up on this mugg!!! great to have you back!
okay girls, i dont think MEN like 0 size women. those skinny models are for kids and their bathroom time alone.... we MEN love curves and ass! and i think short women are more attractive than tall women, after all a women are supposed to look fragile. then again, there are some beautiful TALL women...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

im not into skinny girls that look like i can break in half ya digg? i likes me some body, curves and booty...

like a vida guerra type hehe

simplyput checks out A+ in my book also *wink*

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 05:41 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Awww thanks mike...and there's hope for you men yet!! *hugs*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 09:21 PM

yeah ima booty man myself. dont want no girl with no junk in her trunk...
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 06:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

okay girls, i dont think MEN like 0 size women. those skinny models are for kids and their bathroom time alone.... we MEN love curves and ass! and i think short women are more attractive than tall women, after all a women are supposed to look fragile. then again, there are some beautiful TALL women...
i have to agree, my women have to have the curves like my girl aunesti and daisy :> no curves than its a no go.... i dont like the skinny woman or the tall ones either, i like them shorter (im only 5-11) and with the curves baby!! hahahahahhahahahaha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm getting sick of seeing that iPieceofS*** on tv.... I wish they'd make a commercial that said

If you want to waste your money on a stupid piece crap, theres an app for that.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 02:20 AM

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

I'm getting sick of seeing that iPieceofS*** on tv.... I wish they'd make a commercial that said

If you want to waste your money on a stupid piece crap, theres an app for that.
thats the only reason they ar popular.... think if windows mobile actually promoted their phones ion tv they would be selling the same way... windows sells itself and does a pretty damn good job of it too if you ask me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i'm tired of paypal and the seller i'm dealing with...

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue, Palm Pre

View tektoys's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tektoys's Photo Album Add tektoys's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i had beef the other night, prime rib to be exact, the bastards overcooked it so i sent it back!

thankyoudrivethru!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi wel i HAVE a BEEF WHIT HO EVER REPORTS A PIRATES LINKS TO RAPID SHARE OR ANY OHTER FILE SERVER ELEGAL CONTENT MY ........

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 06:39 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I can name some BEEF for ya, but 1st I wanna AGREE with Simplyput on the meat and Curves response. I used to like skinny Bi$##s until I found me a REAL woman, I WILL NEVER GO BACK! Gotta have something to work with and I DONT wanna be rubbing on your bones feeling like I'm bout to break ur ribs. .

My BEEF is wit all the sorry as baby mamma's out there who don't put their child 1st before their own selfish wants/needs! I am a single father to my beautiful daughter who is 4 yrs old and DONT even know her mom because she's to wrapped in herself. I have BEEF with the damn system too! I have filed for child support, I have spent countless hours getting full custody of her and going to court ( MOM didn't show up ) and STILL I get nothing but excuses and run around! If it was me, I would be burried up to my neck in child support and wouldn't have a liscense etc etc, you know the drill. BUT SHE gets away with it, thats BS! I changed all the diapers, I made the Dr. appoinments, I got her shots, I did and still do EVERYTHING, but mom can get away with murder and child neglect and many other things I wont mention. But I don't even want child support from her, I don't ever want to see her or get anything from her ever, but it's the principle that PISSES ME OFF!!!!! If that's what it takes to never have to deal with her then I will say it's worth it. But I feel bad it's not my daughter's fault, it's not fair to her. My BEEF is to ANY dead beat parent, you need to step up and be a man/woman, the child didn't choose to be here, anyone can make a child. . .takes a man/woman to raise one! That's all I'm saying. .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
beef, thread