Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-26-2008, 06:34 PM
TVDinner TVDinner is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT & T
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New Fuze

I just purchased one of these this week. While it is amazingly packed with features and programs, the preloaded AT&T crapprograms are maddening and you can not remove them.
I think the touch screen theme is VERY cool but it also creates some extra steps you can not skip because they are showing off the graphics (like when you go to check your emails I would love to go directly to the inbox, but have to see the animated mail letter first. It is cool the first time, but then just an extra step.). Also the touch flo theme does not allow you to remove the call log or calendar text on the home screen even if you do not want it. Those words remain on top of any background image. Finally the clock is nice but every time you touch it to have it add the date, it automatically opens the alarm screen, forcing you to click back to the home screen, again an extra step.
The sync program is great and quick, but I have gotten more use out of just attaching it to my PC and then moving around images and files manually through the actual files. when the phone is attahced to your computer it shows up like an external hard drive device and you can click on it and see all the files and manipulate them. That is the same as it was with my old Blackberry phones and it makes things much easier if you feel comfortable doing that on your own.
there seems to be a few very popular 3rd party sites with free apps you can add and I am going to be checking those out this weekend to see what i can add to the phone.
what I love is that you can expand the phone to 32 GIG of memory, which is massive. I have a 4 gig card in it now and over 700 songs, pics, etc.
so far, a great phone and I will figure out a way around the issues I mentioned above with some 3rd party apps I think.

QUESTION - on this site where can i find apps that could be used on my fuze? I look forward to hearing from everyone! thanks!

Old 11-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Fuze

welcome to the site and thats normal touchflo and if you dont like it than all you have to do is uncheck the plugin and you wont have it anymore..... and to get rid of the AT&T bloatware all you have to do is soft reset during customizations after a hard reset...... and for the apps all you have to do is look at the mobile resource drop down and you will find.....
Old 11-27-2008, 12:30 AM

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank you my friend. going to check it all out now.

I just installed my first app - the slider lock like the iphone has and then added my own custom images and it all worked well. now you will not be able to stop me, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to TVDinner For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post

thank you my friend. going to check it all out now.

I just installed my first app - the slider lock like the iphone has and then added my own custom images and it all worked well. now you will not be able to stop me, lol
hahhahahaha now thats what i want to hear :>
Old 11-27-2008, 12:43 AM

do you know of an app for writers. something that I can put on my fuze when writing a novel, or article, or press release. are there any apps you can think of for writing like this. I know I could just open a word document, but durious. thanks@!

Old 11-27-2008, 01:13 AM

“ Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post

do you know of an app for writers. something that I can put on my fuze when writing a novel, or article, or press release. are there any apps you can think of for writing like this. I know I could just open a word document, but durious. thanks@!
word is going to be your best bet ot tell the truth.....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
fuze