TouchFlo 3D Themes

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View block215's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View block215's Photo Album Add block215's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

how is it confusing all the features you need are in the first post including searching a thread if it is long by going to thread tools.

bc its the total opposite of every vb forum ive ever used
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to block215 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View SkiFatCity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SkiFatCity's Photo Album Add SkiFatCity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Simply beautiful. Very fast and very smooth. This is the first real mod I have made to my phone and am loving it. Keep up the great work. And will be looking for more!!

Huge props!!

Also a big Thanks to DASH.

I was looking for mods for my phone on you tube and ran across your video for this and I just had to have it
THANKS!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkiFatCity For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by SkiFatCity View Post

Simply beautiful. Very fast and very smooth. This is the first real mod I have made to my phone and am loving it. Keep up the great work. And will be looking for more!!

Huge props!!

Also a big Thanks to DASH.

I was looking for mods for my phone on you tube and ran across your video for this and I just had to have it
THANKS!!
hahah glad that you got it all installed and yes my good friend probex does do great work even with the hip hop hall of fame band naughty by nature as you will also see around the site and my youtube channel glad you like the video and keep exploring the site there is much much much more for you to discover
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 03:12 AM
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View jrodizzkool01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrodizzkool01's Photo Album Add jrodizzkool01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome theme! thanks for making it a bright color and not black like my other themes haha
The Following User Says Thank You to jrodizzkool01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 06:15 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post

awesome theme! thanks for making it a bright color and not black like my other themes haha
hi yeah its grate theme but dont forget to make new members introduction and hit the thanks button and marked as installed on the left

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Mobile Carrier: htc
Mobile OS: 5.0

View mon137's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mon137's Photo Album Add mon137's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
The Following User Says Thank You to mon137 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 11:48 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mon137 View Post

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
hi dont forget you have to make new members introduction like stated when you reigsterd and hit the installed button and the marked as installed on the left also

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Mobile Model: htc diamond
Mobile Carrier: wind

View mythos78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mythos78's Photo Album Add mythos78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks .................
The Following User Says Thank You to mythos78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 01:58 PM

“ Originally Posted by mythos78 View Post

thanks .................
hi dont forget to make a new members introduction like stated when you registerd and hit the thanks button and marked as installed on the left for probex

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

While redoing my phone last night , forgot NFSFANS rom had TF3d need a blue theme so gave this a try. Have to say ProbeX this a Great theme. While look nice for when i show off my phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Mobile Model: htc fuze/touch pro
Mobile Carrier: at&t

View gabefuze09's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gabefuze09's Photo Album Add gabefuze09's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice theme probex, but im having a problem with the task bar it just locks!? it doesnt work at points, what do i do?(yes, soft resetting it does relieve it)
The Following User Says Thank You to gabefuze09 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by gabefuze09 View Post

nice theme probex, but im having a problem with the task bar it just locks!? it doesnt work at points, what do i do?(yes, soft resetting it does relieve it)
Did u install sdkcerts before u installed the taskbar?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro

View MuddyPaws's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MuddyPaws's Photo Album Add MuddyPaws's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I love this theme but I am having one issue with it.

When I click on start, the menu that comes down is almost white, with white letters.

I have used several programs to try to change the colors with no luck. Maybe I just can't find the right thing to change the color of but it's not called start menu background. Any ideas?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuddyPaws For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post

When I click on start, the menu that comes down is almost white, with white letters.

I have used several programs to try to change the colors with no luck. Maybe I just can't find the right thing to change the color of but it's not called start menu background. Any ideas?
Try this app

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/ui-tweaker-v0-t180849.html?t=180849&highlight=tweaker

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro

View MuddyPaws's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MuddyPaws's Photo Album Add MuddyPaws's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Didn't have my phone to remember what I installed this morning. I tried tweaker and it seems to change the start menu color only if TF3D is turned off. Turn TF3D back on and goes back to white.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuddyPaws For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 11:18 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post

you installed a white version and as discussed the color cant be changed in touchflo so that was going to have to be dealt with if you chose the white.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Mobile Model: NEW Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Soon metro

View nanyjoker's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nanyjoker's Photo Album Add nanyjoker's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can i install this theam useing windows mobile 6.1??
The Following User Says Thank You to nanyjoker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 09:46 AM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nanyjoker View Post

Can i install this theam useing windows mobile 6.1??
Yes u can bro please read the first post

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Mobile Model: NEW Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Soon metro

View nanyjoker's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nanyjoker's Photo Album Add nanyjoker's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks. sorry about being a noob and not reading
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanyjoker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

View millz99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View millz99's Photo Album Add millz99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

first in foremost i like to say that probe x you are the man at this all of the themes i have seen from you are gr8 i wish i could use them all at once, makes me wanna buy multiple phones and install them all lol hi i am very new to all these phone mods however this thread has been very helpful (when you take the time to read every post) i have the theme up and running flawlessly but i still manage to come across a slight error maybe someone can help me with fact that everytime i try to do the godzson and the white fonts mod i get a error message from my pc and my phone(htc touch pro) when i try to unzip files the errors goes as follows

PC ---- "! C:\Users\Millz\Desktop\phone tools\htc touch pro\blue theme\TF7X-WHITE-FONTS-BY-PROBEX.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Phone ------ "The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open a disk other then the last disk of a multi-disk archive)"

can someone help me with this i've tried everything i can possibly think of thanks in advance donations coming soon gr8 work probe x

--------- New Post Merged on 19/7/2009 at 0419 --------

“ Originally Posted by millz99 View Post

first in foremost i like to say that probe x you are the man at this all of the themes i have seen from you are gr8 i wish i could use them all at once, makes me wanna buy multiple phones and install them all lol hi i am very new to all these phone mods however this thread has been very helpful (when you take the time to read every post) i have the theme up and running flawlessly but i still manage to come across a slight error maybe someone can help me with fact that everytime i try to do the godzson and the white fonts mod i get a error message from my pc and my phone(htc touch pro) when i try to unzip files the errors goes as follows

PC ---- "! C:\Users\Millz\Desktop\phone tools\htc touch pro\blue theme\TF7X-WHITE-FONTS-BY-PROBEX.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Phone ------ "The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open a disk other then the last disk of a multi-disk archive)"

can someone help me with this i've tried everything i can possibly think of thanks in advance donations coming soon gr8 work probe x

Disregard i figured it out!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millz99 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 05:05 PM

--------- New Post Merged on 19/7/2009 at 0419 --------

Disregard i figured it out!!
cool glad that you got it all figured out and enjoy the theme and your right probey does excellent work for sure
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 01:42 AM

View millz99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View millz99's Photo Album Add millz99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

One last thing i seem to have everything working however i can't find the slide to unlock thingy maybe i didn't install it or i'm doing something wrong i see the slide to answer thing which is sweet by the way i need some help with this one also to Dash how did you get that sprint print to read godzson and the start print to read Dash i think that is really cool and would love to be able to do that with my phone thanks in advance once again probe x you the Man keep doing your thing and it will surely pay off i have a donation for you as soon as i reload my paypal acc.
The Following User Says Thank You to millz99 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 01:44 AM

One last thing i seem to have everything working however i can't find the slide to unlock thingy maybe i didn't install it or i'm doing something wrong i see the slide to answer thing which is sweet by the way i need some help with this one also to Dash how did you get that sprint print to read godzson and the start print to read Dash i think that is really cool and would love to be able to do that with my phone thanks in advance once again probe x you the Man keep doing your thing and it will surely pay off i have a donation for you as soon as i reload my paypal acc.
to get the slode2unlock you need an app called s2u2 and than you will be able to overwrite the original image files with the one provided in this theme.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:03 AM

to get the slode2unlock you need an app called s2u2 and than you will be able to overwrite the original image files with the one provided in this theme.

got it thanks Dash it's working like a charm .. i'm guessing i will have to figure out the under stuff on my own (Dash how did you get that sprint print to read godzson and the start print to read Dash) lol it's cool i'll figure it out i always do thanks ..Peace
Old 07-20-2009, 02:04 AM

got it thanks Dash it's working like a charm .. i'm guessing i will have to figure out the under stuff on my own lol it's cool i'll figure it out i always do thanks ..Peace
what do you mean the under stuff? kind of lost me there..... we are here to help so ask away as long as you ask in the correct thread/area we will be glad to help
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:13 AM

what do you mean the under stuff? kind of lost me there..... we are here to help so ask away as long as you ask in the correct thread/area we will be glad to help

oops my bad that was a serious typo error i meant to say other stuff like how to get my "sprint" print on the phone to read "godzson" or whatever and also how to change my "start" print to say something other then "start" like your phone is in the video sorry for the misunderstanding
The Following User Says Thank You to millz99 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

oops my bad that was a serious typo error i meant to say other stuff like how to get my "sprint" print on the phone to read "godzson" or whatever and also how to change my "start" print to say something other then "start" like your phone is in the video sorry for the misunderstanding
okay... ill take a carck at this one... if im reading your question u want to change the operator name on your screen from sprint to something of your choosing? for that youll need a program called "OPMON" you can find that here with a quick "search" and itll come right up... make sure to read through the thread to find the answers on how to set it up appropriatly

the second part of your question concerns changing the text of the "Start menu" from " start" to something else? we have apps and a specific request thread on this site which will set u up on how to do that... just do a search on "start menu" or start text" or some similar search term and itll pop up just as easy.... and youll be good to go from there!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 08:00 AM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

okay... ill take a carck at this one... if im reading your question u want to change the operator name on your screen from sprint to something of your choosing? for that youll need a program called "OPMON" you can find that here with a quick "search" and itll come right up... make sure to read through the thread to find the answers on how to set it up appropriatly

the second part of your question concerns changing the text of the "Start menu" from " start" to something else? we have apps and a specific request thread on this site which will set u up on how to do that... just do a search on "start menu" or start text" or some similar search term and itll pop up just as easy.... and youll be good to go from there!
thanks for the help !! I figured it out my phone is the s**t now Can't wait to show it off lol

shouts out to probe for the gr8 work i'm gonna mos def shoot some paper your way
Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 AM

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the help !! I figured it out my phone is the s**t now Can't wait to show it off lol

shouts out to probe for the gr8 work i'm gonna mos def shoot some paper your way
great it worked for you..hit the the thanks and installed lets show some support thnxs

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:40 AM

glad you got it to work for you and probey is def the shit with his graphic design thus why he got the opportunity to make a custom theme for naughty by nature and micrososft to be released in the grand opening of the windows mobile marketplace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

View apristel's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View apristel's Photo Album Add apristel's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sick. Awesome job. +1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apristel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 08:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by apristel View Post

Sick. Awesome job. +1
Plz make a member intro bro in the members section

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View soulsultan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soulsultan's Photo Album Add soulsultan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You deserve more money for what you've done here. Allow me to make my humble contribution.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soulsultan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM

View dirty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dirty's Photo Album Add dirty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there a forum to help me put this theme on my phone
The Following User Says Thank You to dirty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2009, 12:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by dirty View Post

is there a forum to help me put this theme on my phone
did you at all read through the thread? its stated in the first post and all throughout the thread... please read and you will find your answers... if not than you can ask.. why repeat ourselves over and over when it is already answered... please read.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:08 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

did you at all read through the thread? its stated in the first post and all throughout the thread... please read and you will find your answers... if not than you can ask.. why repeat ourselves over and over when it is already answered... please read.
aww but i love repeating myself sooo muchh dashh

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2009, 03:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

aww but i love repeating myself sooo muchh dashh
hahaahah if you would like you can repeat yourself venum.... but only you hahaha
Old 07-23-2009, 11:45 AM

View dirty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dirty's Photo Album Add dirty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok read threw the thread and still cant get it.... it keeps saying install the .cab but the downloads dont have any .cabs attached to them, they come as a .rar file, when extracted there is one file in there that is 9.04 mb.... where am i going wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to dirty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2009, 12:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by dirty View Post

ok read threw the thread and still cant get it.... it keeps saying install the .cab but the downloads dont have any .cabs attached to them, they come as a .rar file, when extracted there is one file in there that is 9.04 mb.... where am i going wrong
they do have the cabs inside once you extract... do this

1. download the rar file
2. double click on the rar file
3. look at the files inside and right click and go to properties
4. look at the extension that it has should be .cab
5. drag cabs to storage card through activesync or mobile device center depending on os
6. double click on the cab files on your phone
7. soft reset after each of the 3 file installed as statred per the directions
8. DONE.| i dont know how much easier it can get than the direction probex gave and these below... there is no other way to explain how to do this.....
Old 07-24-2009, 01:20 PM

“ Originally Posted by ArtieQ View Post

So basically for the "white fonts" TF7X, I need to first install WHITE-TF7X-PROBEX.cab, then PROBEX-blue-vga.cab and then GODZSON -Hall Feica Font TF3D.cab? I'm getting my Diamond in couple of days so I just need to clear things up here. I've learned alot already tho

look at the first post already tells you, and since you got the time i would read through the thread sicnce already answered in every way imaginable.

and heres the first post part i want you to read..... dont know how it was missed nad also read the pages of this thread for further understandment of ppcs and other random knowledge.

Install Instructions

EDIT: DO THIS STEP ONLY IF YOU ARE RUNNING A STOCK SPRINT ROM.

unzip the .zip file SPRINT Flip clock fix

move the manila files from inside the folder to your device [excluding the folder called back up... this is a backup of the stock sprint files for you to revert back to later if you want to change back to stock]

unload TF3D from your today screen settings start/settings/today/items/ uncheck Touchflow3D

From your device using totalcomander or whatever. move the manila files to your windows folder and overwrite when prompted.

reset your device and restart TF3D

see if its working with the new clock [it should be] test everything landscape ect....

if all is well load my theme.cab

reset.... and your good to go. .

EVERYONE ELSE JUST DO THESE STEPS

1.Disable TF3d from today settings [VERY IMPORTANT]
2.Install TF7X-by-PROBEX.cab
install takes a long time like 6 min or so...
reset when prompted.
3.[CDMA-only-dial-skin] Install S2A-TF3d.cab
reset when prompted
4.Install PROBEX-blue-VGA.cab
reset.

Now you should be totally redesigned

The wallpapers were installed to your "my documents" folder goto settings tab wallpaper aim "my documents" and choose the one you want..Some roms don't take the first time choose use default then re enter settings tab/wallpaper/mydocuments and select one of the 3 I included.

Recomended Alternate mods: to change the green menu highlights to grey

Below registry changes will allow you to change the highlight color in the start menu and other windows from green to grey. Assumes you are running the HTC Black theme.

HKCU/software/microsoft/today/HTC Black.tsk
change "Color_Highlight" value to 77 77 77 00

HKLM/software/microsoft/color
change "33" and "34" values to 77 77 77 00
change "BaseHue" value to 160

HKLM/Software/HTC/EnlargeMenu/
ManilaCustomHLUp and ManilaCustomHLDown, change both to 00ababab hex value, that should change enlarge start menu to grey

MENU COLOR MOD ABOVE NOW AVAILABLE VIA CAB INSTALL BELOW

UPDATE: loaded up the TL skin and the S2U2 skin for this theme.

S2U2 install instructions Load cab to your phone it assumes you have S2U2 installed in program files S2U2 after you install goto your s2u2 settings and choose clockD. I skinned the lock thingy as well this is ready for the latest version of S2U2.

Tlock install instructions unzip on your computer or ppc and move the files to your TL install directory. overwrite when prompted.

FINAL-UPDATE: Here is a new version TF7X-White [recommended] with all white fonts on all tabs as well the dial skin now has white fonts in contacts ect.. and 1 new wallpaper & the bellUI.tsk and the [recommended] godson font cab to go along with it.

If you already have installed TF7X and want the new version then just disable TF3D uninstall the TF7X and TF7X dialer then install the new version of the TF7X-white theme and dialer then reinstall the VGA blue cab after installing those
Old 07-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond
Mobile Carrier: HTC

View ArtieQ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ArtieQ's Photo Album Add ArtieQ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I still don't understand what files to install, when to install. I obviously want the White Fonts one and I got following files:

WHITE-TF7X-PROBEX.cab
TF7X-WHITE-S2A-Theme.cab
S2U2-TF7X-VGA-PROBEX.cab
PROBEX-blue-vga.cab
GODZSON -Hall Feica Font TF3D.cab

Just help me and tell me which one to install first, second and so on
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtieQ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 11:45 PM

I still don't understand what files to install, when to install. I obviously want the White Fonts one and I got following files:

WHITE-TF7X-PROBEX.cab
TF7X-WHITE-S2A-Theme.cab
S2U2-TF7X-VGA-PROBEX.cab
PROBEX-blue-vga.cab
GODZSON -Hall Feica Font TF3D.cab

Just help me and tell me which one to install first, second and so on
It is in the 1st post bro read probex has install instructions.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 11:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

It is in the 1st post bro read probex has install instructions.
i already told him the same thing and he still dont get it.... there no other way to explain, you intall the cabs and soft reset.... dont know what can be easier than that... it even tells you the order to install them in and when to soft reset..... if he cant get it theres nothing we can do since there is truely mno otehr way to explain it.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond
Mobile Carrier: HTC

View ArtieQ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ArtieQ's Photo Album Add ArtieQ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i already told him the same thing and he still dont get it.... there no other way to explain, you intall the cabs and soft reset.... dont know what can be easier than that... it even tells you the order to install them in and when to soft reset..... if he cant get it theres nothing we can do since there is truely mno otehr way to explain it.
I don't get it because the files you say we should install are nowhere to be found in the zipfiles, maybe rename the cabs in the instructions to the actual files in the zip?
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtieQ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 03:19 PM

I don't get it because the files you say we should install are nowhere to be found in the zipfiles, maybe rename the cabs in the instructions to the actual files in the zip?
are you kidding me...... how is this so hard... you download the files... install the 3 necessary cabs and soft reset after each install... the rest are extras like s2u2 skins, throttle lock skins, etc..... whats so hard about installing three cab files and soft resettign after each one i just dont understand!! its just these steps as in the first post and on this page and throughout the thread and they are named the same thing even...

1.Disable TF3d from today settings [VERY IMPORTANT]
2.Install TF7X-by-PROBEX.cab
install takes a long time like 6 min or so...
reset when prompted.
3.[CDMA-only-dial-skin] Install S2A-TF3d.cab
reset when prompted
4.Install PROBEX-blue-VGA.cab
reset.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Diamond

View mastermc51's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mastermc51's Photo Album Add mastermc51's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks PROBEX, works fine on my htc touch diamond!
Great Design, great job! i love it!

P.S. don't install on internal Flash, that don't work.
yust install in diamond RAM, then will work.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by mastermc51 View Post

Thanks PROBEX, works fine on my htc touch diamond!
Great Design, great job! i love it!

P.S. don't install on internal Flash, that don't work.
yust install in diamond RAM, then will work.
what? internal flash? do yu mean the internal memory? if so yes you are correct all themes HAVE to be installed to the main memory to function correctly since they overwrite the manila files in the windows folder.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Hero
Mobile OS: Android

View Paiyne's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Paiyne's Photo Album Add Paiyne's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey Dash, I read in here earlier in the thread that Probex was working on building this theme for TF3D2...any word on that progress? I know you stated you were taking over this thread as he had some things to take care of.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paiyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 07:52 PM

“ Originally Posted by Paiyne View Post

Hey Dash, I read in here earlier in the thread that Probex was working on building this theme for TF3D2...any word on that progress? I know you stated you were taking over this thread as he had some things to take care of.
well he is just getting done with that naughty by nature gig in a little bot here.... than give him some time to settle down and take care of things that he has to get done also.... he will be back and when he is im sure that there will be an uproar and many threads on it
Old 07-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Hero
Mobile OS: Android

View Paiyne's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Paiyne's Photo Album Add Paiyne's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks Dash! I'll chill. I know he gonna comeback with some ill themes! Hope all is good with him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paiyne For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
tf7xbyprobex