Old 05-06-2008, 11:27 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
A Fyi Bout D/\sh

im thinking very hard about relinquishing my position here at spj and let the staff take over my spot since i know they will do a great job since they have learned from me the best. im just getting sick and tired and quite frankly stressed about all the repeat questions, private messages and all that jazz. it clearly states not to email pm or im for support and people still do over 150 times a day to me just through pm. and than people dont read and repeating myself over and over gets tiring, stressful, and very annoying........ so unless i change my mind im MOST LIKELY gonna relinquish my spot and wish YOU, MY FAMILY the best but i will report back tomorrow with my final answer....... i just need some help to keep this place running and all with the questions, apps, games, and much much more..... so if i can get that i will stay and all and i wish the members would search its not hard at all....... but ill let you all know tomorrow after i sleep on it and see how it is going.

Thanks My Familia
D/\SH
Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 PM
I930 User
Mobile Model: HTC Touch AKa Vogue
Mobile Carrier: boost unlimited

View lalo41's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalo41's Photo Album Add lalo41's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: A Fyi Bout D/\sh

nooooooooooo dont do it is not going to be the same without you maybe forward all question to me or something lol

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

im thinking very hard about relinquishing my position here at spj and let the staff take over my spot since i know they will do a great job since they have learned from me the best. im just getting sick and tired and quite frankly stressed about all the repeat questions, private messages and all that jazz. it clearly states not to email pm or im for support and people still do over 150 times a day to me just through pm. and than people dont read and repeating myself over and over gets tiring, stressful, and very annoying........ so unless i change my mind im MOST LIKELY gonna relinquish my spot and wish YOU, MY FAMILY the best but i will report back tomorrow with my final answer....... i just need some help to keep this place running and all with the questions, apps, games, and much much more..... so if i can get that i will stay and all and i wish the members would search its not hard at all....... but ill let you all know tomorrow after i sleep on it and see how it is going.

Thanks My Familia
D/\SH
i dont even know what to say... I almost shead a tear and couldnt believe this... I am outta words and dont know what to say... but I STICKYED IT!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I hope you dont you are one of the main reason i joined this site cause of your videos and knowledge PLEASE dont do this come on guys and gals speak up and show the D/\sh so love

D/\sh For PRESIDENT
Old 05-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no way, u cant be serious about this. som staff cant handle all the work here, and me and jew get at it hard but still it needs a touch of dash. You know without you this site would be all over the place, you are the ying to this sites yang,
Old 05-06-2008, 11:48 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

no way, u cant be serious about this. som staff cant handle all the work here, and me and jew get at it hard but still it needs a touch of dash. You know without you this site would be all over the place, you are the ying to this sites yang,
a dash of dash would have been more appropriate i think :P dashy you know you wont leave us :P forward your PMs to me ill make sure these people are dealt with

Old 05-07-2008, 12:03 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

a dash of dash would have been more appropriate i think :P dashy you know you wont leave us :P forward your PMs to me ill make sure these people are dealt with
yea dash of dash, a touch of dash, lol whichever bro. nah he cant leave, this is crazy, I think dash needs a group hug it think
Old 05-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Cut your PM off to everyone except Admin and staff mod, Get laid (now accepting donation), Smoke a fatty,.....or just take 3months off like Tigerz. He's back now.....He should be fresh and invigorated. ..yeah that what you do... take 3 months come back fresh dude.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

go under a disguise name that only the staff and paid members know of.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:29 AM

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey man i understand, that why i never applied for the vacant staff position because it turns into an obligation instead of something you do for fun. So I'll just sit back in the post and help when i can. You do a lot but lately with Broski, Big Jew try to help out a lot......Need to get the OG (Original Gangster) like Vennum(hiliary clinton duck for sniper fire), Tiger(Tom Hanks Lost), Cruzin Bx (where the hell is waldo). Get them to help out a little more or be more visiable......i think they hit you up the most because your more visable, post more, more youtube, etc. ......

Can't forget about .....(Dolimite) puertoblack2003 a.k.a owner a.k.a Mr. SPJ

Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Are You Serious!!!!?????? No Way, I Cant Believe This Dash. Cmon Theres Gotta Be A Way To Relieve Some Of The Work For You, Us Members Gotta Make A Pact To Answer Questions To Our Knowledge And Not Let Dash Carry All Of Them, Cmon Guys We All Learned A Lot Throughout This Site So Why Not Help Noob's Or Common Questions?? Stop Being Selfish And Help Others Just Like You Wanted Help When You Dnt Know Squat!! This Doesnt Apply To Pple Who Already Do This, Much Love And Respect Dash

Site Should Be Named Dash.com Lol

Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Titan

View slam2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slam2003's Photo Album Add slam2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea dash u cant leave.. this site wouldnt b the same.. thats like bill ates just giving up microsoft..
Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View loki007420's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View loki007420's Photo Album Add loki007420's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

whatever your decission is i wish you nothing but the best...
Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what would i do without my dash.....you r the reason i luv this site.....
Old 05-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

d/\sh just DONT ACCEPT PMS form people in the member group only allow pms from staff, vip, and whoever else
Old 05-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nothing against the other staff here cause they all do wonders but I don't know how well the site would hold up around here. I mean your knowledge and everything is just insane. I mean who else could pull apart a mogul and upgrade it with parts not even made for that phone. Or fix a WSOD!!!! This is your passion and we wan't to be the reason you do what you love. Help people make there phones better than anyone in the world. You can't leave us. Your needed around here like someone in that bathroom needing toilet paper, or like peanut butter needs jelly, or kool-aid needs sugar. You get my point. I think that you should just take a small vacation from the chaos around here and keep an eagle eye view to see how things are going on. KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt/HTC TyTN II
Mobile Carrier: At&t

View Andy65OU's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Andy65OU's Photo Album Add Andy65OU's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

d/\sh just DONT ACCEPT PMS form people in the member group only allow pms from staff, vip, and whoever else
I Totally Agree, Tigerz...If someone isn't VIP or Staff, then they wouldn't be able to bother the D/\shinator, Tigerz, etc...So more useful time can be spent on getting more wonderful apps/mods...

Old 05-07-2008, 10:52 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well...I was on youtube one day checking some vids out and saw a vid from you and you might remember we messaged back and forth about something on there and in the video I heard you speak of "spj" and thats when I joined this community. Now I have been a memebr of countless other ppc and some pc forums and I have to say that this one is by far my favorite and is the one I visit the most now, actually I barely get on the other forums on a every 3 day basis anymore because of "spj." There alot of other stories like mine and Dash if you leave, there will be alot of people who won't learn about spj without having heard it from you and there might even be people who leave without you skillz available. Now you don't want to see what you have helped to create go backwards...lol...cut this sentimental stuff. Dash you are the man out here and I would really hate to see you leave dog.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wutever u think is right for u, do it...but i do agree wit tigerz bout the pm's and alot of members do kno where to post in the correct areas so y should the members that pm u not know how to post in the correct areas...like mandigo said go CHIEF tha best solution
Old 05-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You cant leave, we need you!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sig, Sig, Sig, Sig

everyone should change there sig to mine!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE D/\SH

Old 05-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Re: Sig, Sig, Sig, Sig

Dude just needs a hug and some Pooon......he'll be ok.
He already knows his value to SPJ!
He has everyoption to stop PM, ban and kick.

this is starting to look like an (late) April fool joke or a self pity thread now.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

Re: Sig, Sig, Sig, Sig

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

Dude just needs a hug and some Pooon......he'll be ok.
He already knows his value to SPJ!
He has everyoption to stop PM, ban and kick.

this is starting to look like an (late) April fool joke or a self pity thread now.
I'm not sure about all that. It is just frustrating to me and I am a nobody here at spj (in comparison to some others). I work in a customer relations department and I get the same shit around here. Not so bad at first but then when stupid people call for the same questions about the same shit it gets frustrating. Specially when there the same customers.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash just take another birthday break.....get schlized, smackd', shi++y, and nasty and u will be fine....but please dont leave
Old 05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Mobile Model: mogul

View versace210's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View versace210's Photo Album Add versace210's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo D/\SH will b aight he just has to breathe a lil . He a smart dude he'll sort things out!

Old 05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey man i understand, that why i never applied for the vacant staff position because it turns into an obligation instead of something you do for fun. So I'll just sit back in the post and help when i can. You do a lot but lately with Broski, Big Jew try to help out a lot......Need to get the OG (Original Gangster) like Vennum(hiliary clinton duck for sniper fire), Tiger(Tom Hanks Lost), Cruzin Bx (where the hell is waldo). Get them to help out a little more or be more visiable......i think they hit you up the most because your more visable, post more, more youtube, etc. ......

Can't forget about .....(Dolimite) puertoblack2003 a.k.a owner a.k.a Mr. SPJ
lol.. @ mandingo on last comment Mr.Spj thats the first...But all joke is aside...i understand what dash mean even though i answer limited stuff but it takes alot of me between work and making sure the server is update and bills are paid to get this bad boy going...and among other things.

But i will look into certain hack so members have to read before asking question or pm....and dash dont feel left out i get smacked both ways by pm's and emails you already got a few that i sent you so you know...If this dont stop with new members i'm about to disable the pm feature and the only way to communicate is by email or maybe not at all ...only through posting....and staff know how to get a hold of us...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:00 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

that a suggestion i had for a way after getting stupid pms...i'll take to dash to see if that will be the best and i will add it.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn...dash you can't leave (well i guess you can if you want), but you are the heart and soul of spj. i agree with most of the suggestions like forwarding pms to others and disabling, but i also think that ppl should try to answer any questions they know the answer to because honestly...dash isn't the only one who can answer questions...COME ON PPL WE SHOULD TRY TO HELP OUT WHEREVER WE CAN INSTEAD OF JUST REAPING THE BENEFITS!!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

damn...dash you can't leave (well i guess you can if you want), but you are the heart and soul of spj. i agree with most of the suggestions like forwarding pms to others and disabling, but i also think that ppl should try to answer any questions they know the answer to because honestly...dash isn't the only one who can answer questions...COME ON PPL WE SHOULD TRY TO HELP OUT WHEREVER WE CAN INSTEAD OF JUST REAPING THE BENEFITS!!
I agree, POWER OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I always do what I can when I can.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:58 PM

Yeah puertoblack2003 no doubt, i bet it's a lot to handle.

hey ...I'm been searching and found over 7 month that this forum style is pretty typical.
i also came across a live chat box on a couple of them. Same layout as this just the top had a live chat box that fits above.

what about that and eliminating the PM.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM

I agree strongly on disabling pm, and even email. It does get annoying. If dash needs time to re acquaint his life then let him be, he is still workin and going to school and in matters away to reachin his goal of becomin a cop. So it is time busting and consuming.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM
OG Member

Yeah puertoblack2003 no doubt, i bet it's a lot to handle.

hey ...I'm been searching and found over 7 month that this forum style is pretty typical.
i also came across a live chat box on a couple of them. Same layout as this just the top had a live chat box that fits above.

what about that and eliminating the PM.
well we have that flash chat that every member can use and as far as the pm i'll wait on dash to see.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM

just an example of what I was talking about .....this box would be right under the upload bar and it would follow you through out the threads. I know you was talking about the effort that goes into this site. So i don't know the if theres a money thing to get that box, or is it tough to install, nor do i know if it slow that site down. this is just an idea.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View dskrtnsanity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dskrtnsanity's Photo Album Add dskrtnsanity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash is a very important part of our staff, hope he changes his mind. if not, he will be missed. dash is a huge part of what makes SPJ so appealing. he is why i am here.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:28 PM

View versace210's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View versace210's Photo Album Add versace210's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I kant even log onto the flash chat wtf

Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by versace210 View Post

I kant even log onto the flash chat wtf
DUde... i think we are figuring something else out. Waiting for Dash to respond and I think puertoblack2003 took it out now!... JUst keep cheking the posts!

Old 05-07-2008, 07:32 PM

aight well I just got back in so I thought the meetin was still on . My bad . Oh yeah I luv lamp .

Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i hope the outburst of support for dash helps him see how sorely he will be missed
Old 05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man dash i'm sorry i wish i knew more things about programing i need to get into the prog and rom froums so i can learn i would help you out man i'm on farily often (i like to think) and i would have no prob giving answer HEY you know what be really cool if we could set it up where you can't PM staff until you hit a certian level?? haha just a thought. i want to help out as much as i could hell i even take over just sayin hi to the new guys if that would help !! let me know dash cuz i like to help out:buba_phone: and your the reason i join too.. if not for your youtube vids i would know nothing and wouldn't have been able to start gettin more into making my graphics

Old 05-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks My Familia
D/\SH
youand puertoblack2003 both know where i stand on this board...Even my issue with it...lol what ever you decide is your decision...No one elses....I agree though vb is capable of selecting in acp who can and can't pm staff...so might be a alternative...I would look at it but im not special enough for acp...
Old 05-07-2008, 11:53 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Alright My decision is made and has been made on what i was/am going to do. I was never going to leave SPJ since with the help and patient teaching skills of pb aka puertoblack2003 i helped in the building of the site and consider it my baby. but what i was testing was to see what you all would do if i were to quit and all to try to make me stay. sure i do need the help and always will but why does it take me saying im going to quit the site for you all to kick it into gear and help out a little bit?????? i really dont understand. i came back to the board after work with 350 new post when it is usually at about 175. why is that????? its because people answered the questions that they know and dont leave it all up to me. it takes an extra couple seconds to do nad save a single person countless hours a day in doing so. this forum is a community forum which means the whole community should be able to ASK and ANSWER questions on the board and not just leave it to the staff. so lets keep it like we were just on tuesday and that will make spj stronger, nicer, and constantly growing in the end....... so tell me what ya guyz think about that and how the site was going for this past day besides it being slow which we were and are working on for you......... trying to think if we want to go to a dedicated server or not.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:25 AM

I was right ...(Late) April FOols JOke.

Glad to see your staying

Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 AM

I was right ...(Late) April FOols JOke.

Glad to see your staying
it wasnt at all an aprils fools day joke did you read what i just typed above????!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Premium is where its at!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View Mac's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mac's Photo Album Add Mac's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I definitely read it and I respect it. Whatever I have learned I will do my best to to perfect and share in the load as best I can. We all have learned, now we should all be willing to help all the simple noob questions we all know the answers to.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Mobile Model: xv6850
Mobile Carrier: vzw aka da network

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

datz like Jay-z retiring,cant leave the game alone da game needs u
Old 05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

see?? if pple were to help out a liitle more this forum would be priceless, good 2 see that ur not leaving

Old 05-08-2008, 12:16 PM

Yeah i read everything. Your right on!. ....

Old 05-08-2008, 12:40 PM
OG Member

Alright My decision is made and has been made on what i was/am going to do. I was never going to leave SPJ since with the help and patient teaching skills of pb aka puertoblack2003 i helped in the building of the site and consider it my baby. but what i was testing was to see what you all would do if i were to quit and all to try to make me stay. sure i do need the help and always will but why does it take me saying im going to quit the site for you all to kick it into gear and help out a little bit?????? i really dont understand. i came back to the board after work with 350 new post when it is usually at about 175. why is that????? its because people answered the questions that they know and dont leave it all up to me. it takes an extra couple seconds to do nad save a single person countless hours a day in doing so. this forum is a community forum which means the whole community should be able to ASK and ANSWER questions on the board and not just leave it to the staff. so lets keep it like we were just on tuesday and that will make spj stronger, nicer, and constantly growing in the end....... so tell me what ya guyz think about that and how the site was going for this past day besides it being slow which we were and are working on for you......... trying to think if we want to go to a dedicated server or not.

point taken..now on that issue that you guys are experiencing with lag time. Because of the server crash i lost alot of the info on the server specs, and what i'm doing is for the last couple of month or so and when i have some time I've been testing certain specs to suit the board speed and other programs to meet the requirements. Now lately because of the bandwidth i was forced to lower it so i wont be shut down per the email i receive from my isp...and that what i currently doing now, which the bandwidth is ok now. and because I'm always focusing on upgrades and security updates all the time from the major server proxy certain programs don't float well with others and will cause lag time to the minimal and that is a hard task to deal with and that i have to deal with.Now i had considered hosting spj on dedicated server but this is the problem..dedicated server is the same that i face as i would running it on my own... for example bandwidth which depending which company i join, I'm allow certain within a month...space....and software programs that i would have to reinstall and etc.. and not only that its a hundred times cheaper doing the way im hosting now.depending which company i choose it may be worth between 200 to 300 dollars a month which in my budget i can't afford... if i was generating funds online like that or maybe over then i'll consider it but beings that this is a community forum its hard to generate that amount...

Just hang tight while i get the specs correctly and all will be good...so if you see lag time either i'm testing on or certain program is running cron jobs that may take about 5 mins to 10 and it'll go back to it normal stage...

puertoblack2003

Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

Good Lookin Out Dash. We All Respect You Around Here It's Just That People Take Your Knowledge For Granted. Your So Fast To Reply And Everything Like That So We Don't Really Think About Posting Replies. Some Of Us Always Do What We Can And Sometimes Its Just Not Enough. Thanks For All The Good Work On The Site.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

point taken..now on that issue that you guys are experiencing with lag time. Because of the server crash i lost alot of the info on the server specs, and what i'm doing is for the last couple of month or so and when i have some time I've been testing certain specs to suit the board speed and other programs to meet the requirements. Now lately because of the bandwidth i was forced to lower it so i wont be shut down per the email i receive from my isp...and that what i currently doing now, which the bandwidth is ok now. and because I'm always focusing on upgrades and security updates all the time from the major server proxy certain programs don't float well with others and will cause lag time to the minimal and that is a hard task to deal with and that i have to deal with.Now i had considered hosting spj on dedicated server but this is the problem..dedicated server is the same that i face as i would running it on my own... for example bandwidth which depending which company i join, I'm allow certain within a month...space....and software programs that i would have to reinstall and etc.. and not only that its a hundred times cheaper doing the way im hosting now.depending which company i choose it may be worth between 200 to 300 dollars a month which in my budget i can't afford... if i was generating funds online like that or maybe over then i'll consider it but beings that this is a community forum its hard to generate that amount...

Just hang tight while i get the specs correctly and all will be good...so if you see lag time either i'm testing on or certain program is running cron jobs that may take about 5 mins to 10 and it'll go back to it normal stage...

puertoblack2003
Ok Big C!!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bout, d or sh, fyi