Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3g
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bigman33's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigman33's Photo Album Add bigman33's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: A Fyi Bout D/\sh

yo dash u have to stay when people thank of spj they thank of u dash thanks for all your hard work

Old 05-08-2008, 02:13 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bigman33 View Post

yo dash u have to stay when people thank of spj they thank of u dash thanks for all your hard work
lol bro look at page 5 of this thread the very first post tells you what i was doing.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I knew you werent leaving dash, you know u luv me bro, u taught me,and training me in the mobile world and u wouldnt want your latest creation(me) lol to wander off alone. Not to be a dick but i believe me and jew do our share of work here to help u and the site out, and i also think that members and alot of other staff should kick into gear also, when I was a member and another member asked a question i didnt wanna anser their question b/c I wasnt sure of my answer so i waited for staff to answer it, but I said F it one day and i started answering questions and if i was wrong you or staff would correct me. And as life goes "we learn from our mistake" rite? So members if you see a question and u kno it, answer it!!! It only looks better in your part if u do so and if we see you progressing then we can consider you to becomin staff(mod).

SO dash we love u bro, and you are and important person to this site, but remember if u do wish to take a break one day, its all good bro. you have to do you before anything else.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Mobile Model: sprint 6800

View fathead's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fathead's Photo Album Add fathead's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey dash!!!! keep your head up and staff focused. its all good.. we all need a break sometimes... im in the military and i wish like hell i could retire tomorrow... but i have to do whats best for my family and thats wake my big ass up every morning and roll through those military gates and play my part.. its ok to be fustrated... you know your limits and if it time then its time.. i will mish you when or if you decide to leave... my phone looks like garbage..... its every where butt with you and your staff and all the members you all have got on here i know one day it will be right.... with that said.. sometimes we have to let go of something so that we may make room for what GOD has coming for use.... your the best baby boy\\
Old 06-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View make-ya-kri's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View make-ya-kri's Photo Album Add make-ya-kri's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I say disable PM for the admin. You would be surpirsed how many people PM each other to ask instead of asking the admins. But glad your staying for this site is the start of an smartphone evolution and im glad im apart of it... Im just here to learn and maybe contribute when I get more knowlegable of things.. Later
Old 06-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

Alright My decision is made and has been made on what i was/am going to do. I was never going to leave SPJ since with the help and patient teaching skills of pb aka puertoblack2003 i helped in the building of the site and consider it my baby. but what i was testing was to see what you all would do if i were to quit and all to try to make me stay. sure i do need the help and always will but why does it take me saying im going to quit the site for you all to kick it into gear and help out a little bit?????? i really dont understand. i came back to the board after work with 350 new post when it is usually at about 175. why is that????? its because people answered the questions that they know and dont leave it all up to me. it takes an extra couple seconds to do nad save a single person countless hours a day in doing so. this forum is a community forum which means the whole community should be able to ASK and ANSWER questions on the board and not just leave it to the staff. so lets keep it like we were just on tuesday and that will make spj stronger, nicer, and constantly growing in the end....... so tell me what ya guyz think about that and how the site was going for this past day besides it being slow which we were and are working on for you......... trying to think if we want to go to a dedicated server or not.
Ok first off, Im glad you arent leaving bc I love u to peices and you (as well as my King Big Jew who owns me (private joke)) are a part of why I keep coming here instead of all the other forums. Secondly, you almost made me pee in my pants when I first read this! Dont you ever do that shiznit again! or you will have one green-eyed GA peach on a plane to Michigan to kick you butt!! Im sure I speak for everyone when I say we ALL appreciate everything you do for the site D/\SH, some people just have a crappy way of showing it. Im sure many people WANT to help out more, we just dont always know how. So if you ever feel overworked and underappreciated, gimme a call, I'll talk dirty to ya or something and tell ya everything is gonna be alright!! If nothing else, I can always provide comic relief! LOL.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:31 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mykela25 View Post

Ok first off, Im glad you arent leaving bc I love u to peices and you (as well as my King Big Jew who owns me (private joke)) are a part of why I keep coming here instead of all the other forums. Secondly, you almost made me pee in my pants when I first read this! Dont you ever do that shiznit again! or you will have one green-eyed GA peach on a plane to Michigan to kick you butt!! Im sure I speak for everyone when I say we ALL appreciate everything you do for the site D/\SH, some people just have a crappy way of showing it. Im sure many people WANT to help out more, we just dont always know how. So if you ever feel overworked and underappreciated, gimme a call, I'll talk dirty to ya or something and tell ya everything is gonna be alright!! If nothing else, I can always provide comic relief! LOL.
hahaha i might have to take you up on that dirty talk lol..... i love that shit lol too bad it would only be a tease
Old 06-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn im stressed too...lol
Old 06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea me too kaos
Old 06-10-2008, 12:15 AM

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

damn im stressed too...lol
haha you need some too?

¿Usted quisiera que susurrara algo sucio en su oído también? Todo lo que usted tiene que hacer es preguntar a querido.

Hows that?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Great denier of claims
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View TheLastPriest's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TheLastPriest's Photo Album Add TheLastPriest's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So I know you are not leaving but I will still offer the same thing that I was going to when I just saw the first post. I will gladly volunteer my time to at least take over telling people off in the apps requested thread when they dont follow the directions. That would be my pleasure, as a claims adjuster I spend my days arguing with people that dont read their coverage. Would be the same thing except with people not reading directions.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul aka: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: tnirpS

View Pen0r's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Pen0r's Photo Album Add Pen0r's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

aw cmon dash, cuz of you and that memorable youtube mogul with the mario theme vid i took the final decision and got the Mogul over the iPhone>> (which i bought anyways and gave away to my gf...u know...pussy power), im one of those members that always get that message {{it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?}} simply because i find all my answers SEARCHING, that search button is like the SPJoogle here. ...anyways, do like Mandingo said, get laid, smoke an L, and relax for a few. u'll be fine.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by Pen0r View Post

aw cmon dash, cuz of you and that memorable youtube mogul with the mario theme vid i took the final decision and got the Mogul over the iPhone>> (which i bought anyways and gave away to my gf...u know...pussy power), im one of those members that always get that message {{it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?}} simply because i find all my answers SEARCHING, that search button is like the SPJoogle here. ...anyways, do like Mandingo said, get laid, smoke an L, and relax for a few. u'll be fine.
lol as i said i was never gonna leave and all it was basically to show people what i thought woul;d happen and thats people picking it up.......... everyone was contributing like i thought that they would just becasue i was threatening to per say leave........ so my point was it doesnt take long to help out some so why not do it and make spj better....
Old 06-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, I haven't been with SPJ long, but thats only because I JUST found you! I am MORE than willing to do whatever is necessary to help out around here. PM me, email, whatever. I sleep during the day usually. I work nights.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch

View cdolsen83's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cdolsen83's Photo Album Add cdolsen83's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I say HELL NO...I have had some great help from D/\SH and though I have never sent any pm's im sure I have annoyed ya but sh*t, that's a compliment for ya cause everyone wants your help and knows you have all the answers! I have read some posts where they ask the same question after you have answered it so I understand that but damn The Bull wouldn't have been sh*t without Jordan....lol!!! I say everyone fill D/\sh's pm with No's and boycott or something crazy like that!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View make-ya-kri's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View make-ya-kri's Photo Album Add make-ya-kri's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow phone sex is da shyt at times...
Old 06-10-2008, 04:11 PM

“ Originally Posted by make-ya-kri View Post

wow phone sex is da shyt at times...
hell ya i just need the number from her lol
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM

hell ya i just need the number from her lol
lol...is that a request?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:43 PM

lol...is that a request?
hahahaha maby...!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:47 PM

hahahaha maby...!!!!!!
hahaha...u'll let me know.

And guess what? I was a good little girl today and made a zillion S2U2 themes (which ofcourse I wont share all). Now I just gotta figure out how to upload them to here. I'll have it sometime b4 Xmas lol. I think theres one you'll like alot though!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:04 PM

hahaha...u'll let me know.

And guess what? I was a good little girl today and made a zillion S2U2 themes (which ofcourse I wont share all). Now I just gotta figure out how to upload them to here. I'll have it sometime b4 Xmas lol. I think theres one you'll like alot though!
mmmmmmm got my mind going you should pm me some that you cant post here......... lol im curious.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:25 PM

mmmmmmm got my mind going you should pm me some that you cant post here......... lol im curious.
Check your pm. And I dont mind constructive criticism lol
Old 06-10-2008, 05:30 PM

Check your pm. And I dont mind constructive criticism lol
hahahaaha got em and very nice work gurl i cant even do these or had the time to learn.... i lie dem myself.... and if you wanna post up ill get you hookep up on teaching ya how to do so.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:34 PM

hahahaaha got em and very nice work gurl i cant even do these or had the time to learn.... i lie dem myself.... and if you wanna post up ill get you hookep up on teaching ya how to do so.
Aww shucks *blushing* Thanx babe. Imma work on figuring it out first. I like that feeling of accomplishment when I figure out how to do something lol
Old 08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dont do it .... your amazing
Old 08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hell, i've wanted to pm dash 100 times, but haven't once...because i quickly realized how much he does at this site...like someone else said - he is the sole reason for my first ever log in...also the sole reason that i didn't write a single post for the longest time...i wanted to make sure and NOT be one of those annoyances....in other words -- dude, somehow i've managed not to be a dumbass on this site, i've helped out as much as i can, so that maybe i can take some of the load off of your guys' shoulders...(damn this is getting long)...anyway, i've applied, and i'm gonna keep learning as much as i can, i haven't been here very long, but i do know that i've learned a shitload from all of you guys....the site staff is excellent and the bonds that you guys have is more than obvious...and probably the reason this site works so well...

however, i do understand what you mean, i've seen the majority of the posts that you have donated to these threads and i really comprehend that you are fed up...

take a break, bro...i KNOW that no one wants you to leave, but all of those that know you will understand...shit, i don't know you that well, but i understand..
Old 08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

tried to edit last post, but didn't get it in there in time...it went something like this:

****: so much for not being a dumbass..i just realized that i friggin replied to the first page of the thread (before i saw post 41), so now i'll just open my big-ass mouth and insert my ****ing foot... *walks away, kickin' rocks, with head down*

oh well, atleast he ain't leavin'.............
Old 08-07-2008, 03:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by chris101 View Post

tried to edit last post, but didn't get it in there in time...it went something like this:

****: so much for not being a dumbass..i just realized that i friggin replied to the first page of the thread (before i saw post 41), so now i'll just open my big-ass mouth and insert my ****ing foot... *walks away, kickin' rocks, with head down*

oh well, atleast he ain't leavin'.............
hahahahaha lmao i was like is this being bumped again????? thanks for the kind words.... i was just trying to prove a point as you figured and all...... thanks again bro and no worries we will let this one slip without you thinking your stupid lmao.....

D/\SH
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahahaha lmao i was like is this being bumped again????? thanks for the kind words.... i was just trying to prove a point as you figured and all...... thanks again bro and no worries we will let this one slip without you thinking your stupid lmao.....

D/\SH
Great, now can you tell me how to flash my phone so it looks cool like your vid? Ah heck, you might miss this. Think I'll pm you instead.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by Moebius View Post

Great, now can you tell me how to flash my phone so it looks cool like your vid? Ah heck, you might miss this. Think I'll pm you instead.
ummmmm look in my signature there is a tutorial and it also clearly states not to pm me for support because you will be ignored..... lmao im just kidding i know your joking lmao.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Mobile Model: Sp HTC PRO

View Smokie3410's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Smokie3410's Photo Album Add Smokie3410's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

Hey man i understand, that why i never applied for the vacant staff position because it turns into an obligation instead of something you do for fun. So I'll just sit back in the post and help when i can. You do a lot but lately with Broski, Big Jew try to help out a lot......Need to get the OG (Original Gangster) like Vennum(hiliary clinton duck for sniper fire), Tiger(Tom Hanks Lost), Cruzin Bx (where the hell is waldo). Get them to help out a little more or be more visiable......i think they hit you up the most because your more visable, post more, more youtube, etc. ......

Can't forget about .....(Dolimite) puertoblack2003 a.k.a owner a.k.a Mr. SPJ
I'm Still new to the site, but I do know that you know the ins and outs about everything Smartphone related. So Cmon D/\sh, this site is like Cnn. And You are our Katie Couric. D/\sh wil you be our Katie Couric?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by Smokie3410 View Post

I'm Still new to the site, but I do know that you know the ins and outs about everything Smartphone related. So Cmon D/\sh, this site is like Cnn. And You are our Katie Couric. D/\sh wil you be our Katie Couric?
bro read through to about page 40 im not leaving i was trying to prove a point......... but thanks for the words lmao.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bout, d or sh, fyi