Old 01-14-2008, 03:31 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Let D/\SH Mod It For You

well basically this is going to be a trial thing im going to run. it will only be me and possible pb if he feels comfortable doing so.... what i am planning on doing is if you dont want to go through all the hassle of modding your phone out the way i have it on the youtube videos i will do it for you. all you have to do is send the phone to me with a sd card and i will put all the apps on there that you want or just say that you want it like my youtube videos and all. im willing to do this through a secure source such as ebay. i will make a listing with a buy it now and than send you a link to it if that makes people feel more at ease. but basically what i will do is when i receive the phone i will put all the apps, games, and mods on the phone the same day and ship it out the next day. this service will cost 60 dollars. i am charging 50 for the service itself and 10 to send it back to you. when you send the phone all i need is the phone with the battery and the sd card of at least 512mb. its that easy and you could always use the phone that you were using beforehand for the time being. this is really easy to do just either call customer care and they can guide you through it or you can go into the store and they can do it for you. this is in trial as i said so if people dont want this done this thread will be removed and service will be no longer available. so if you want this done send me a pm and ill give you all the info that you need to get this done.

EDIT: HEY GUYS DASH ASKED ME TO HELP WITH THE SERVICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESED IN MODING THE PHONE, YOU CAN SEND ME A PM OR REPLY IN THIS THREAD REQUESTING FOR ME TO DO IT FOR YOU. THANKS

STAFF & Site Admin
BiG JeW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3g
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View bigman33's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigman33's Photo Album Add bigman33's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Let D/\SH Mod It For You

I would like your help but I can't send my phone to u because I need it for work but maybe we can do something else I don't mine paying for your help so if u can help in any way ill be thankful thanks
Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bigman33 View Post

I would like your help but I can't send my phone to u because I need it for work but maybe we can do something else I don't mine paying for your help so if u can help in any way ill be thankful thanks
without seeing is awfully had but send me a pm with what you want and we wil work from there.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Mobile Model: Touch pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash i'm new and i want u to fix my phone like that i just order it mon and i will get it thursday. so i need some help and how will i need to pay u.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:23 AM

“ Originally Posted by Redman View Post

Dash i'm new and i want u to fix my phone like that i just order it mon and i will get it thursday. so i need some help and how will i need to pay u.
paypal is the easiest and best way.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 AM

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks and is it the same paypal that shows up on your post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:57 AM

thanks and is it the same paypal that shows up on your post
yessir it is.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 AM

I got one more question. will what u doing put wm 6.1 and the gps on my phone?
Old 03-05-2008, 04:08 AM

I got one more question. will what u doing put wm 6.1 and the gps on my phone?
yes i would do that if you would like and add whatever apps that you want onto it like you see in my youtube videos or anything else that you would like.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:41 PM

that's whats up so when i get it i will hit u up so i can get the info and make the payment. I want it just like yours if u can do it that way and what is the size of the sd memory card do i need to get to do all that.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:17 PM

that's whats up so when i get it i will hit u up so i can get the info and make the payment. I want it just like yours if u can do it that way and what is the size of the sd memory card do i need to get to do all that.
if you want to throw in an extra 15 bux ill throw in a brand new 2gb card with adapters.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 PM

thats whats up.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:01 PM

thats whats up.
lol yeah jusdt send me a pm if your interested.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:18 PM

my homeboy wants to know if you can load wm 6.1 onto his t mobile dash
Old 03-05-2008, 11:24 PM

my homeboy wants to know if you can load wm 6.1 onto his t mobile dash
no only ppc's (and certain ones can have WM 6.1) the dash is not capable....... and no my name isnt becasue of that so tell him not to feel special lol.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:15 PM

I got it and i pm u but i dont know if u are getting it, so if u will pm me i will go ahead and handle all the stuff on my have.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 PM

I got it and i pm u but i dont know if u are getting it, so if u will pm me i will go ahead and handle all the stuff on my have.
aight bout to send you a pm now since i didnt your get your lasy. you have to hit send
Old 03-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro | iPhone
Mobile Carrier: Alltel | AT&T

View pyrobug's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pyrobug's Photo Album Add pyrobug's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just wanted to toss in my two cents here. D/\SH modded my phone and I am very happy with the results. The turnaround time was great too. Thanks!

-- Pyrobug
The Following User Says Thank You to pyrobug For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2008, 10:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by pyrobug View Post

I just wanted to toss in my two cents here. D/\SH modded my phone and I am very happy with the results. The turnaround time was great too. Thanks!

-- Pyrobug
thanks bro glad that you liked it.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:38 AM

I want to reply to D/\SH modding phones. He is doing my phone now and i want to say that it is going to be worth everything i spend on it because everyone that has had him to it has nothing but goodthing to say about it. I know that im going to be in that gruop as well Thankx D/\SH
Old 03-12-2008, 12:48 AM

I want to reply to D/\SH modding phones. He is doing my phone now and i want to say that it is going to be worth everything i spend on it because everyone that has had him to it has nothing but goodthing to say about it. I know that im going to be in that gruop as well Thankx D/\SH
no problem and will be shipped back to you tomorrow and will send you a text or email you with the tracking number.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View bugsb1010's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bugsb1010's Photo Album Add bugsb1010's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi Dash, bugsbunny here. Yes, i'm also a noob and I would like ur expertise. I've been trying 4 about a week 2 "Mod" my Mogul and i've got Ultimate Launcher on it. I've figured out (thanx 2 SPJ) how 2 change which icons r on my welcome screen i think. However, i'd like a looney tunes icon set if thats possible n theme. I also know how 2 put themes on my Mogul but there kind of basic. I do have a folder of looney icons/pngs that I can send to u if that will help.
Thanx in advance,
Bugsb
PS i'm running Rom 3.35.651.2
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bugsb1010 View Post

Hi Dash, bugsbunny here. Yes, i'm also a noob and I would like ur expertise. I've been trying 4 about a week 2 "Mod" my Mogul and i've got Ultimate Launcher on it. I've figured out (thanx 2 SPJ) how 2 change which icons r on my welcome screen i think. However, i'd like a looney tunes icon set if thats possible n theme. I also know how 2 put themes on my Mogul but there kind of basic. I do have a folder of looney icons/pngs that I can send to u if that will help.
Thanx in advance,
Bugsb
PS i'm running Rom 3.35.651.2
actually the way that works you would have to mail him your phone via postal services and give him a list on what you want on it and he'll send it back to you..which it is quick..send him a pm on that.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:17 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View bugsb1010's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bugsb1010's Photo Album Add bugsb1010's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank You puertoblack2003
Old 04-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View sbwizdom's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sbwizdom's Photo Album Add sbwizdom's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I too cannot send my phone but dont mind paying. How much do you charge Dash? I added your AIM and Yahoo but you are never online.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by sbwizdom View Post

I too cannot send my phone but dont mind paying. How much do you charge Dash? I added your AIM and Yahoo but you are never online.
i am onlime all the time im jsut on late night since i work third shift.... so what ryou looking at doing and all to the phone cause it can be hard to explain alot of stuff without seeing the phone sometimes.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Mobile Model: Verizon VX6800

View bookman375's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bookman375's Photo Album Add bookman375's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

D/\SH is the real deal. I met him in Grand Rapids, MI and he upgraded my ROM. He is very capable and a good teacher. Too many tech types horde the dark arts for themselves so they can keep charging people for future services. D/\SH showed me how to do the update so I can do it myself next time.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:34 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just so the ladies know..Dash can make your phone cute & girly too!! I'm loving what he did to mine!

Old 05-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View lunatic9025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lunatic9025's Photo Album Add lunatic9025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Since its not possible for me to send my phone to u, can we be on the phone? and if so, how much would it cost?
Old 05-04-2008, 02:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by lunatic9025 View Post

Since its not possible for me to send my phone to u, can we be on the phone? and if so, how much would it cost?
send me an email to iamdasht19@mail2web.com and we will work out a price depending on what you want done and all and a good time to do so.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I930 User
Mobile Model: HTC Touch AKa Vogue
Mobile Carrier: boost unlimited

View lalo41's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalo41's Photo Album Add lalo41's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice dash every1 is happy with the service... you should offer another service like let lalo mod it for you lol so I can get a sprint plan lol

Old 05-04-2008, 03:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by lalo41 View Post

nice dash every1 is happy with the service... you should offer another service like let lalo mod it for you lol so I can get a sprint plan lol
haha you would have to become more active and get an admin position to be able to do it. only admin can and all even though i know your straight and wont hoe everyone over.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View lunatic9025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lunatic9025's Photo Album Add lunatic9025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i jus sent it to that email..
Old 05-04-2008, 03:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by lunatic9025 View Post

i jus sent it to that email..
alright sent trply and to do the whole newest video takes me 1.5 hours and that would take forever to explain to do over the phone..........
Old 05-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View fftrip's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fftrip's Photo Album Add fftrip's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm new and found your youtube videos and ready to have you mod phon but what all can I get ? Is there a list somewhere?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by fftrip View Post

I'm new and found your youtube videos and ready to have you mod phon but what all can I get ? Is there a list somewhere?
ypu can get anything that you want on there..... or look at my newest video called modded mogul for sale on ebaty on the name iamdasht19 and you will find the newest greaterst stuff...... send me a pm if interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC (Titan) 6800 - stock, just got it

View Simkins12's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Simkins12's Photo Album Add Simkins12's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Latest and greatest is right. Just had D/\SH mod my Mogul. Shipped it, got back in 2 days after he got it. Still figuring out all the neet apps. Best $60 spent!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by Simkins12 View Post

Latest and greatest is right. Just had D/\SH mod my Mogul. Shipped it, got back in 2 days after he got it. Still figuring out all the neet apps. Best $60 spent!
lol word glad that you like and yes bro many features enjoy and feel free to ask questions to my email at iamdasht19@smartphonejunkie.net this is support for the modding service customers only
Old 05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dash do you send your custom moguls to canada?...
Old 05-24-2008, 04:09 PM

“ Originally Posted by Hockeyfan05 View Post

Dash do you send your custom moguls to canada?...
yessir to canada i do but since shipping is double the cost i charge an extra 10 for the shipping and all...... ofr a total of 70.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:10 PM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yessir to canada i do but since shipping is double the cost i charge an extra 10 for the shipping and all...... ofr a total of 70.
well in the next 2 months be ready to ship one to me
Old 05-24-2008, 04:19 PM

well in the next 2 months be ready to ship one to me
lol aight
Old 05-24-2008, 05:29 PM

another question....will the built in GPS work in canada...and if i wanted a mogul wiht all the trimmings how much would that run me including the 70 shipping in handling
Old 05-24-2008, 05:30 PM

another question....will the built in GPS work in canada...and if i wanted a mogul wiht all the trimmings how much would that run me including the 70 shipping in handling
well the modding service is 70 for canadian the phone isnt included thats just the modding bro...... and yes gps will work in canada.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt & HTC Fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View AlvinJue's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AlvinJue's Photo Album Add AlvinJue's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey anyway i can help out? I sent you a message on youtube bro
Old 05-24-2008, 06:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by AlvinJue View Post

hey anyway i can help out? I sent you a message on youtube bro
bro this is for admin im sorry but new members arent gonna be able to be trusted until they prove themselves... .we dont know if your a scammer that will steal the phones and all or what you can do since yu havent posted before this............ so if/when you prove yourself and become staff here you will be able to but until than it is a no go.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt & HTC Fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View AlvinJue's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AlvinJue's Photo Album Add AlvinJue's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

bro this is for admin im sorry but new members arent gonna be able to be trusted until they prove themselves... .we dont know if your a scammer that will steal the phones and all or what you can do since yu havent posted before this............ so if/when you prove yourself and become staff here you will be able to but until than it is a no go.
ok so what should i include in my video post? ima bout to post a video on my tilt right now with all the programs i got and ill do the iphone next week when i get more time. let me know what is needed. I also posted 2 posts earlier on every SpB app there is on the SpBsoftware website as well as the DinarSoft on the Games & Apps section.

yeap.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:09 AM

“ Originally Posted by AlvinJue View Post

ok so what should i include in my video post? ima bout to post a video on my tilt right now with all the programs i got and ill do the iphone next week when i get more time. let me know what is needed. I also posted 2 posts earlier on every SpB app there is on the SpBsoftware website as well as the DinarSoft on the Games & Apps section.

yeap.
still that doesnt show anythignt o us bro you have to be an admin at this site to be able to mod these phones for customers and there is no exceptions to that sorry.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800

View shady515's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shady515's Photo Album Add shady515's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is there a special rom or set of apps that are exclusive to having you mod my Mogul? I have a lot done on it myself already, but there are a few things I would like in specific...Like being able to run my snes and my fpsece at full speed with sound, some sweet themes with matching slider sounds, and a couple of different interfaces I could swap through-like the TouchFlo running with spb mobile shell and ultimate launch. I like swiping through my phone...And also being able to switch the theme over to the diamond like in your video.

Thanks!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by shady515 View Post

Is there a special rom or set of apps that are exclusive to having you mod my Mogul? I have a lot done on it myself already, but there are a few things I would like in specific...Like being able to run my snes and my fpsece at full speed with sound, some sweet themes with matching slider sounds, and a couple of different interfaces I could swap through-like the TouchFlo running with spb mobile shell and ultimate launch. I like swiping through my phone...And also being able to switch the theme over to the diamond like in your video.

Thanks!
basically if i were to install all of that on your phone itcwouldnt run lol you would have to install as you wanted to use it so i cant help you there bro
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, mod