thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Banned From Shout Box

About once a week or so it tells me I am banned from the shout box. Is there any reason why?????

Old 06-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul PPC - 6
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Dooper's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Dooper's Photo Album Add Dooper's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Banned From Shout Box

I am banned as well.. ?????????????????

Old 06-02-2008, 12:12 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

About once a week or so it tells me I am banned from the shout box. Is there any reason why?????

“ Originally Posted by Dooper View Post

I am banned as well.. ?????????????????

you guys are not ban from the box the user group is..Unfortunately we have members that don't know how to read the rules in the chat box... and clutter the chat box with support when they should be searching for it...Either that or i take the whole box down.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2008, 12:38 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ummm..I dont even know what the shout box is? lmaoooo @ me

Old 06-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

lol the shoutbox is on the homepage a rectangle box and it says shoutbox lol, anyway that is where we can interact with eachother on this site sort of like a groupchat, pb nooooooooooooooo dont take it down lol, thermus is a great guy and he never goes on it and asks for support, he talks with me, ray, dash, and the rest of staff, unless u do a like a member invite for members to give them permission to access the shoutbox, and like always dash would know who to accept....so what ya think?
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2008, 12:46 PM
She's BACK

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

lol the shoutbox is on the homepage a rectangle box and it says shoutbox lol, anyway that is where we can interact with eachother on this site sort of like a groupchat, pb nooooooooooooooo dont take it down lol, thermus is a great guy and he never goes on it and asks for support, he talks with me, ray, dash, and the rest of staff, unless u do a like a member invite for members to give them permission to access the shoutbox, and like always dash would know who to accept....so what ya think?
Thanks Broski...seems interesting...guess I should be glad I don't know how to use it!

Old 06-02-2008, 12:53 PM
thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YEAH, I have to agree with broski. I think you should have invite cause it sux for us people who help when we can and have to suffer for retards on this site. Let us know if we can get invited into the cool group so we can use the shout box.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:10 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

YEAH, I have to agree with broski. I think you should have invite cause it sux for us people who help when we can and have to suffer for retards on this site. Let us know if we can get invited into the cool group so we can use the shout box.
I was looking for to see if the secondary group will work to shout but it dont.give me a couple of days.. i will then result to just banning individual members only,from chat box

Old 06-02-2008, 01:15 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

I was looking for to see if the secondary group will work to shout but it dont.give me a couple of days.. i will then result to just banning individual members only,from chat box
yup i think that would be great puertoblack2003, just leave it as it is and then let certain members access it, muchas gracias senor lol
Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM
OG Member

yup i think that would be great puertoblack2003, just leave it as it is and then let certain members access it, muchas gracias senor lol
De Nada ...lol

Old 06-02-2008, 01:18 PM

De Nada ...lol
hahaha lol there u go bro, latinos presente, u coming to the city this weekend? you do know the puerto rican day parade takes place lol
Old 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
OG Member

hahaha lol there u go bro, latinos presente, u coming to the city this weekend? you do know the puerto rican day parade takes place lol

i could never remember the N.Y date i used to when my grandma was living in bronx and she would remind me but now she is in P.R. But here in philly is always the last Saturday of September.Oh and alwaysmy vacation is coming up soon i'll be up there in ny for about 3 days up by bear mountain area 9W...i'll hit you up before i get up there...

Old 06-02-2008, 01:23 PM

i could never remember the N.Y date i used to when my grandma was living in bronx and she would remind me but now she is in P.R. But here in philly is always the last Saturday of September.Oh and alwaysmy vacation is coming up soon i'll be up there in ny for about 3 days up by bear mountain area 9W...i'll hit you up before i get up there...
lol np bro, just hit it up
Old 06-02-2008, 01:32 PM

View Dooper's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Dooper's Photo Album Add Dooper's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you guys are not ban from the box the user group is..Unfortunately we have members that don't know how to read the rules in the chat box... and clutter the chat box with support when they should be searching for it...Either that or i take the whole box down.
That's not fair that I am banned from it because of other members. It's not.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Dooper View Post

That's not fair that I am banned from it because of other members. It's not.
we will get a fix just give us some time and you have to undrstand wher we are coming from.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:45 PM
She's BACK

Ummm Broski...ur not puerto rican are you? *raises eye brows*..anyway..i'm supposed to be going...gotta rep my pr side!! I have lots of family there!

When are you coming back here Big C?

Old 06-02-2008, 01:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

we will get a fix just give us some time and you have to undrstand wher we are coming from.
Aight, that's my wigga.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
OG Member

probably in mid july or on my birthday, going to see my grand babies

Old 06-02-2008, 01:50 PM
She's BACK

probably in mid july or on my birthday, going to see my grand babies
Awwwww...thats the perfect time to come! Gonna be HOT tho...my birthday is July 4th! Great time to visit!

Old 06-02-2008, 01:50 PM

Ummm Broski...ur not puerto rican are you? *raises eye brows*..anyway..i'm supposed to be going...gotta rep my pr side!! I have lots of family there!

no im not but my grandfather was, and he was a US army veteran who faught for us in vietnam, korea, desert storm and ww2
Old 06-02-2008, 01:51 PM
She's BACK

no im not but my grandfather was, and he was a US army veteran who faught for us in vietnam, korea, desert storm and ww2

Awwww Broski!! You're a "Mutt" Just like me...so..is your girl gonna let you hang out with me? *looking*

Old 06-02-2008, 01:52 PM
OG Member

Awwwww...thats the perfect time to come! Gonna be HOT tho...my birthday is July 4th! Great time to visit!

yea i know..very hottttttttttt...lol i used to go to virgina beach to cool off but mines is on the 29th i'll let you know of my plans when its final..

Old 06-02-2008, 01:55 PM

Awwww Broski!! You're a "Mutt" Just like me...so..is your girl gonna let you hang out with me? *looking*
lol not a mutt, i was born here, but the rest of my family are full blown dominicans(freakin hicks lol), and my moms real dad is cuban so u can say.........shit wait.......I am a mutt, cuban,dominican,puerto rican descent lmaooo wow, and of course she wont mind, ihave plenty of female friends that come over to my crib and hang, please, its gona be me, all my aunts which are crazy as hell and they are pure puerto ricans lol, and some of my cuzins which are 18-22 and maybe my older brother
Old 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
She's BACK

yea i know..very hottttttttttt...lol i used to go to virgina beach to cool off but mines is on the 29th i'll let you know of my plans when its final..
Ok Big C..I look forward to it!!

lol not a mutt, i was born here, but the rest of my family are full blown dominicans(freakin hicks lol), and my moms real dad is cuban so u can say.........shit wait.......I am a mutt, cuban,dominican,puerto rican descent lmaooo wow, and of course she wont mind, ihave plenty of female friends that come over to my crib and hang, please, its gona be me, all my aunts which are crazy as hell and they are pure puerto ricans lol, and some of my cuzins which are 18-22 and maybe my older brother
lol Broski..hope I didnt offend you!! I'm secure about my "mutt-iness" so it's all good. My mom is white, father is puerto rican, black and native american. His father was also Dominican...so im a HUGE mutt! lol I was BORN in puerto rico so...lol It's all good..we all bleed RED! lol

Old 06-02-2008, 02:10 PM

Ok Big C..I look forward to it!!

lol Broski..hope I didnt offend you!! I'm secure about my "mutt-iness" so it's all good. My mom is white, father is puerto rican, black and native american. His father was also Dominican...so im a HUGE mutt! lol I was BORN in puerto rico so...lol It's all good..we all bleed RED! lol
lol nah pls, no offense taken, but ur a pure huge mutt girl...hot damn lol. conooooo
Old 06-02-2008, 02:18 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol nah pls, no offense taken, but ur a pure huge mutt girl...hot damn lol. conooooo

lol wow im more up there than i thought lol..... i am irish, mongolian, lithuanian, polish, and native american lol damn
Old 06-02-2008, 02:27 PM
She's BACK

lol wow im more up there than i thought lol..... i am irish, mongolian, lithuanian, polish, and native american lol damn
lol come on over to the "Mutt" side Dash!! you're IN there! lol

Old 06-02-2008, 02:30 PM

lol come on over to the "Mutt" side Dash!! you're IN there! lol
lol for sure and the ad part about it i ws like wtf is lithuanian and mongolian when i found out a couple year ago lol.......
Old 06-02-2008, 02:46 PM

lol for sure and the ad part about it i ws like wtf is lithuanian and mongolian when i found out a couple year ago lol.......
wtf lol jesus, i guess all the mixes make us smarter huh lmaooo
Old 06-02-2008, 03:00 PM

wtf lol jesus, i guess all the mixes make us smarter huh lmaooo
lol i guess so!!!!!! MUTTS UNITE!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im canadian, so i guess i win
Old 06-02-2008, 03:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by Hockeyfan05 View Post

Im canadian, so i guess i win
lol naw you dont win canadian is just an excuse. if you were french canadian than you would take the prize.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View sos4ever's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sos4ever's Photo Album Add sos4ever's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi simplyput3456, So what does lmaoooo @ me mean?:buba_phone:

Old 09-11-2008, 03:10 AM

“ Originally Posted by sos4ever View Post

Hi simplyput3456, So what does lmaoooo @ me mean?:buba_phone:
dude ur months late.....it means she was laughin on herself
Old 09-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View sos4ever's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sos4ever's Photo Album Add sos4ever's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude ur months late.....it means she was laughin on herself
Broski, I know I am months late but I couldn't find it defined on the Net LOL. I am old school and not much in to texting but I followed you here from (I think XDA) so now ya got to put up with this old fart (do they say that anymore And even though the conversation is done, by the way I got on this thread via the "do a shout out" I guess I'm part mutt too, Scott, German, Native American and also some French Canadian. And as I catch up on my reading I will probably be late on a lot of chats -
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
banned, box, shout