HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-05-2008, 02:23 PM
kmcgill88 kmcgill88 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6053510358
Mobile Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View kmcgill88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kmcgill88's Photo Album Add kmcgill88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New Touch, software conflicts?

Just got the Verizon xv6900 aka touch and i've been wanting to add a few programs to it and i was wondering if anyone knew of any conflicts when in stalling the following together? or is there any specific order of installation i should use.

1.SPB Mobile Shell --NEW
2.PocketCM Keyboard V0.14 or SPB fullscreen keyboard
3.Slide2unlock ver2 0.81
4.opera 9.5b
5. Vito sms-chat

i'm some what familar with the PPC world but it has been a few years and I took the plung back into it. I'm completely open to suggestions as to what programs work best! Anything will help! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to kmcgill88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2008, 03:11 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Touch, software conflicts?

“ Originally Posted by kmcgill88 View Post

Just got the Verizon xv6900 aka touch and i've been wanting to add a few programs to it and i was wondering if anyone knew of any conflicts when in stalling the following together? or is there any specific order of installation i should use.

1.SPB Mobile Shell --NEW
3.Slide2unlock ver2 0.81
4.opera 9.5b
5. Vito sms-chat

i'm some what familar with the PPC world but it has been a few years and I took the plung back into it. I'm completely open to suggestions as to what programs work best! Anything will help! Thanks!
What exactly seems to be the problem you are having? Also, this is in the wrong section to post. I will move this for you now! Please post in correct areas!

Old 06-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kmcgill88 View Post

1.SPB Mobile Shell --NEW
3.Slide2unlock ver2 0.81
4.opera 9.5b
5. Vito sms-chat

All programs work nice, it all comes to to preference in what you like and dont like.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch

View nsxracir's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nsxracir's Photo Album Add nsxracir's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just make sure you install the NEWEST versions of SPB keyboard (version 3.0) and Slide2unlock.

You should also install the QVGA uninstallable build of Opera that Dash posted not so long ago, it works much better than any other version and won't bog down your phone.

Vito SMS is not really needed if you upgrade to a WM6.1 Rom which already has sms-threading.

Old 06-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yuppers work all smooth on mine too !

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
conflicts, software, touch