Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Where To Flash???

i know that pple might flame me and tell me to search, read, read, and read... but i rather have an opinion or a recomendation by our more experienced members and staff, i just got my new Sprint Touch and want REV A, GPS, and possibly WM 6.1 but the Attel ROMs on Sprint confuse me since i dont really focus on flashing ROMs, i would like an opinion, whats the best ROM available here for this on your opinion?? cuz theres the Attel ROM and other custom ROMs but i cant make up my mind... please point me in the right direction and ill do the rest, thanx

Old 06-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Where To Flash???

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

i know that pple might flame me and tell me to search, read, read, and read... but i rather have an opinion or a recomendation by our more experienced members and staff, i just got my new Sprint Touch and want REV A, GPS, and possibly WM 6.1 but the Attel ROMs on Sprint confuse me since i dont really focus on flashing ROMs, i would like an opinion, whats the best ROM available here for this on your opinion?? cuz theres the Attel ROM and other custom ROMs but i cant make up my mind... please point me in the right direction and ill do the rest, thanx
the newest omj rom for sure.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Where To Flash???

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the newest omj rom for sure.
thanx bro thats all i needed!!

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
flash, solved