Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 03:37 PM
ikylilboy ikylilboy is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: T32 GW
Mobile Carrier: att
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ikylilboy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ikylilboy's Photo Album Add ikylilboy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Do I Need To Flash

it sounds like I might need to flash my ROM . I have a Daxian T32 GW With wm 6.0 (I know my profile says 6.1, its wrong) and its really screwed up. When I SR it does a HR. Now the start menu comes up blank. I just tried to connect it to activesync and it wont.
What do you guys think? Will flashing the rom help? And if so which should I use?
You guys have been so helpful in the past that I hope someone has some ideas. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Do I Need To Flash

“ Originally Posted by ikylilboy View Post

it sounds like I might need to flash my ROM . I have a Daxian T32 GW With wm 6.0 (I know my profile says 6.1, its wrong) and its really screwed up. When I SR it does a HR. Now the start menu comes up blank. I just tried to connect it to activesync and it wont.
What do you guys think? Will flashing the rom help? And if so which should I use?
You guys have been so helpful in the past that I hope someone has some ideas. Thanks.
Are you sure a hard reset is what occurs when you try a soft reset?... honestly if your hard reseting in actuallity and your issues arent clearing up... chances are its a hardware problem... Id suggest doing an 'official' hard reset / clear storage, and see if its still occuring... also is the rom you currently have stock or custom? if its custom, flashing back to stock may help if theres some sort of prob w/ the chef codding... honestly if your stock and hard resets are not fixing youll need to return it for a repair of exchange... as far as active4 sync try deleting the relationship b/w ur device and ur pc and establishing a new one... as when u first got the device.... see if that clears it up for you....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 09:48 PM

View ikylilboy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ikylilboy's Photo Album Add ikylilboy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah its strange, sometimes when I SR it does like a partial HR. I have to do the whole tap the plus sign to alighn the screen thing and then set up my time zine and date. It deleats all the shortcuts in windows start menue and if I go to @remove programs@ in settings, its blank - even though all the files are still there in program files. If I click on one of thoese programs, I get an error. It resets all my steeings to default but dosent effect things like calender appointments. Twice I have done a full HR (for my phone its holding the camera and volume up butons and pressing the power button) this last time everything seemed fine till I tried to install MS Voice Command, (which ive done before without any troubles)I got an error and when I went back to my today screen the start menue wont drop down. I am using stock rom.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Did it do this out of no where? Was it ever working right? I would reflash the stock on first, then go from there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah, its sounding like a hardware prob IMO... Id say get another cab of Ms voice command... try one final hard reset, and instead of installing the old app(may be corrupted) try thenew one... if u keep ccomming across the issue, its time to turn her in for a repair or swap...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2009, 02:40 PM

thanks guys - gonna send it back
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ikylilboy For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
flash, issue, solved