PPC 6800 Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-12-2008, 01:48 AM
haoNhack haoNhack is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View haoNhack's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View haoNhack's Photo Album Add haoNhack's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader!

I was attempting (keyword: attempting) to flash my ROM to DHARVEY'S BLACK VISTA ROM V 2.9.5 GPS REV A WM 6.1 Updated and ran the unlocker from ppcgeeks that D/\SH has in his flashing ROMs tutorial. I read and followed all proper instructions for the unlocker and now my screen has the redgreenblue and white screen Click image for larger version

Name:	mogul broke.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	96 Bytes
ID:	15506 that says:

"TITA100 MFG
SPL-2.40.Olipro
CPLD-9"

with "RUUNBH" in the upper right corner.

i have disconnected the phone, performed soft and hard resets. and even did the hard data reset. it is still on that screen. i have also tried to run RUU and it says "ERROR [202] : CONNECTION"

If ANYONE has any ideas or fixes please let me know. I just purchased this phone 2 weeks ago and need to find a fix.

thanks alot SPJ and everyone!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader!

first of all, i believe dharvey's roms are for the touch. so that was your first mistake.
The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2008, 07:59 AM
haoNhack haoNhack is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View haoNhack's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View haoNhack's Photo Album Add haoNhack's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

first of all, i believe dharvey's roms are for the touch. so that was your first mistake.
i never got far enough to begin installing his rom, the screen occured during my unlocking process. good catch tho dude.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Have you tried using a memory card to flash a rom instead of RUU via cable?

If you're not familiar with that, copy the signed.nbh file to a memory card (less than 2gig - formatted fat 32) renamed to TITAIMG.NBH. Drop the card in, hold power and camera buttons and hit the reset button. It should see the rom and prompt you to flash it. Make sure it's a rom that matches whatever your current radio version is though. Otherwise, get the radio to match and flash it using the same steps first.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by haoNhack View Post

I was attempting (keyword: attempting) to flash my ROM to DHARVEY'S BLACK VISTA ROM V 2.9.5 GPS REV A WM 6.1 Updated and ran the unlocker from ppcgeeks that D/\SH has in his flashing ROMs tutorial. I read and followed all proper instructions for the unlocker and now my screen has the redgreenblue and white screen Attachment 15506 that says:

"TITA100 MFG
SPL-2.40.Olipro
CPLD-9"

with "RUUNBH" in the upper right corner.

i have disconnected the phone, performed soft and hard resets. and even did the hard data reset. it is still on that screen. i have also tried to run RUU and it says "ERROR [202] : CONNECTION"

If ANYONE has any ideas or fixes please let me know. I just purchased this phone 2 weeks ago and need to find a fix.

thanks alot SPJ and everyone!
all you have to do is donwload a mogul rom for your phone since you have the mogul and than once you have it download take the nbh file and slide into the RUU and than once you do it run the romupdateutility.exe.... it will still show gray and not connected through activesync but you are connected when the screen on your phone goes from serial to usb.... so if your screen says usb you are good to flash..... let me know how it goes for you bro.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View xchaser's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xchaser's Photo Album Add xchaser's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am having the same issue but I get error code 270 image corrupt. I have tried soft/hard reset, I have tried to flash it with the SD card and the bootloader doesn't read the TITAIMG.NBH file. I have also tried disabling the antivirus and fire wall and still get the same error. I did it on both winXP sp3 and vista sp1.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

there is also a program for exiting the bootloader if you search you will find it. mine did this and i just ran the program and wallah. soft reset and done. titan exit bootloader i think the name was.... sorry dont remember. dash knows it tho
Old 09-13-2008, 06:16 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

there is also a program for exiting the bootloader if you search you will find it. mine did this and i just ran the program and wallah. soft reset and done. titan exit bootloader i think the name was.... sorry dont remember. dash knows it tho
yup thats the name but shouldnt need it to fix the problem he is having..... if you cant get it with the directions i gave you i can fix it for you if you would like for a small fee using the same steps.... jsut let me know
Old 09-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well to start off you got an awesome start of making a new paper weight.... read entire rom before trying to install it is for the touch. since it is the mogul and not the touch try putting kaos's rom on there ide suggest his hybrid take 3 enhanced or wait a day or 2 and put his new one on. or you can put sprint rom back on. but do not put dharveys on there. or else you will have apaper weight.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2008, 06:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

well to start off you got an awesome start of making a new paper weight.... read entire rom before trying to install it is for the touch. since it is the mogul and not the touch try putting kaos's rom on there ide suggest his hybrid take 3 enhanced or wait a day or 2 and put his new one on. or you can put sprint rom back on. but do not put dharveys on there. or else you will have apaper weight.
good catch there bro over thought that for a second..... i give you e props on that......
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2008, 09:13 PM

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

eh its sort of common sense when you visit his page it says its specifically designed for the vogue if i do recall maybe it does say touch... everyone knows not to flash a rom of a different phone...
Old 01-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View blueruben's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blueruben's Photo Album Add blueruben's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader

thanks in advance hopefully ... after readin post and threads for months i finally decided to flash a rom to my mogul and what i didnt want to happen happen im stuck in the bootloader screen... i tired using the titan exit bootloader and get an error message cannont open usb port, please make sure that usb connention in activesync is disabled... dont know what to do any help would be greatful.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 AM

“ Originally Posted by blueruben View Post

thanks in advance hopefully ... after readin post and threads for months i finally decided to flash a rom to my mogul and what i didnt want to happen happen im stuck in the bootloader screen... i tired using the titan exit bootloader and get an error message cannont open usb port, please make sure that usb connention in activesync is disabled... dont know what to do any help would be greatful.
did you look around the boards and do a search for bootloader? there are many threads on this already.... as long as your screen says coke 2.40 you are unlocked. than just go to the next step from the tutorial below in my signature and you will be fine. (as long as it says usb and not serial you are connected to activesync or mobile device center even though it doesnt show) you can also flash form the card after being unlocked and that can be told step by step in the same tutorial.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:30 PM

also MAKE SURE you are running a rom that is specified for YOUR phone type.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL... this is like the "PANIC THREAD"... everyone here is like "Help, i was in the middle of flashiin and I panic and quit... What do I do?"... and you guys are like "dude...just go on and finish flash the appropriate room for your device"....lmao!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

LOL... this is like the "PANIC THREAD"... everyone here is like "Help, i was in the middle of flashiin and I panic and quit... What do I do?"... and you guys are like "dude...just go on and finish flash the appropriate room for your device"....lmao!!
hahaha the best part about that is that it is true..... thats all you can do and if the steps are followed there is def no way someone is going to mess up.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:33 PM

yeah and ill admit when i first started flashing and i saw my screen change to the bootloader screen i was oh great i just made a 500$ paper weight. but i figured it out
Old 06-06-2009, 11:44 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've been flashing for awhile but I just pulled out my mogul and ran the titan relocker and now it is stuck in bootloader mode...i tried hard resetting, running the RUU, taking batt out, .....i'm trying to get it ready for my friend...a lil help please.....Ok i just ran the exit bootloader and it finally worked....after 10x.....now i'm scared to try and relock again.....

--------- New Post Merged on 7/6/2009 at 0113 --------

I mean idk what is up with my relocker...but it keeps getting it stuck in bootloader mode....can someone give me a link for another relocker? The link i found here is broken

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=153750&highlight=stock
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

I've been flashing for awhile but I just pulled out my mogul and ran the titan relocker and now it is stuck in bootloader mode...i tried hard resetting, running the RUU, taking batt out, .....i'm trying to get it ready for my friend...a lil help please.....Ok i just ran the exit bootloader and it finally worked....after 10x.....now i'm scared to try and relock again.....

--------- New Post Merged on 7/6/2009 at 0113 --------

I mean idk what is up with my relocker...but it keeps getting it stuck in bootloader mode....can someone give me a link for another relocker? The link i found here is broken

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=153750&highlight=stock
ill try see if if i can find the relocker thnxs
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 10:39 AM

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

here you go just read everything first for locking and unlocking the guide could be found here at SPJ..thnxs

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Mobile Model: Ocean
Mobile Carrier: Helio
Mobile OS: 5.0

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok so i just freeked when my phone whent into bootloader mode but im calmer now that people are telling me its no big deal.. the only things are i just have thonse bars on my screen no action i was trying to flast to a Stock rom off the sd card because i have vista.. so do i just leave my phone alone i formatted to fat 32..and i renamed the approate file in the exe thing so What do i do now

--------- New Post Merged on 16/6/2009 at 1243 --------

Ok so now seeing it... I think i have a 2gb card exactly **** i should not have done this.. did i brick my phone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vdubjetta98 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

Ok so i just freeked when my phone whent into bootloader mode but im calmer now that people are telling me its no big deal.. the only things are i just have thonse bars on my screen no action i was trying to flast to a Stock rom off the sd card because i have vista.. so do i just leave my phone alone i formatted to fat 32..and i renamed the approate file in the exe thing so What do i do now

Ok so now seeing it... I think i have a 2gb card exactly **** i should not have done this.. did i brick my phone?
i hope this helps read carefully before proceeding step by step guide of how to flash via storage card..thnxs

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=153750&highlight=FLASHING+ROMS

The Following User Says Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:53 AM

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

no your straight....... make sure the rom file is named TITAIMG.nbh and than place the card formatted to FAT32 with nothing but the rom nbh file on it into your phone and than manual bootloader by pressign and holding pwer and camera buttons while soft resetting.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Mobile Model: unlocked htc touch

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader

helllp dash or anybody....uggh feel like a newbie all over again. Im in bootloader mode tri color i downloaded the ruu.signed with the nbh in it. What next? btw i have a sprint mogul

Old 11-01-2009, 12:54 AM

Re: Re Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader

“ Originally Posted by Doc View Post

helllp dash or anybody....uggh feel like a newbie all over again. Im in bootloader mode tri color i downloaded the ruu.signed with the nbh in it. What next? btw i have a sprint mogul
take a look at my signature hahaha

1. unlock user the hardspl titan unlocker if you havent
2. downlaod the rom of yur choice
3. take the nbh file and add to the the titan ruu (if doesnt come in ruu like may do)
4. run the romupdateutility.exe and follow the steps to flash your rom.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 AM

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I dont dash. I mean im in tri color with the usb word. so im good, what could i be missing? I downloaded kaos take 5 rom so it gives me the ruu.signed nbh file. So right now im downloading something like this

ruu_titan_sprint_wwe_3.56.651.0_rs_titan_3.42.02_s pcs2.04_ppst_0718_ship.exe..so i need to put the nbh file in this once it downloaded. I already did an rom update but what am i missing.lol this is crazy

Old 11-01-2009, 01:26 AM

I dont dash. I mean im in tri color with the usb word. so im good, what could i be missing? I downloaded kaos take 5 rom so it gives me the ruu.signed nbh file. So right now im downloading something like this

ruu_titan_sprint_wwe_3.56.651.0_rs_titan_3.42.02_s pcs2.04_ppst_0718_ship.exe..so i need to put the nbh file in this once it downloaded. I already did an rom update but what am i missing.lol this is crazy
no thats a stock rom not the ruu that you will need.... you need the titan ruu you can find here, ppcgeeks, xda,etc its everywhere..... or you can flash form 2gb card or lower by formatting card to FAT32 and than taking just the nbh file renamed to TITAIMG.nbh and than place that into your phone and than manual bootloader it from there
Old 11-01-2009, 01:32 AM

I have a 4g sd thats already formatted to fat23, so im still in the tri color. I have windows vista..do i need the exit boot loader??? cause the one i downloaded is for xp..it keeps tlkin bout my usb port. so im bout to look for titan ruu u say...? :?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:36 AM

I have a 4g sd thats already formatted to fat23, so im still in the tri color. I have windows vista..do i need the exit boot loader??? cause the one i downloaded is for xp..it keeps tlkin bout my usb port. so im bout to look for titan ruu u say...? :?
no you will not need that and vista doesnt matter.... and it cant be a 4gb has to be 2gb or less as stated..... and yess you need th titan ruu and than you drag the nbh into there connect so your phone says usb while in bootloader than flash your rom by running the romupdateutility.exe and your good to go
Old 11-01-2009, 01:48 AM

Dude im lost.

1.I have a 4g, do I need to take it out?
2. I just had this RUU_signed.rar/ typeLfile nbh renamed to "TITAIMG.nbh"
3. What am I missing.?
4. I searched for the romupdate utitlity in my winar but nothing happened sinigcantly.
5. Do i need to start over?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:54 AM

Dude im lost.

1.I have a 4g, do I need to take it out?
2. I just had this RUU_signed.rar/ typeLfile nbh renamed to "TITAIMG.nbh"
3. What am I missing.?
4. I searched for the romupdate utitlity in my winar but nothing happened sinigcantly.
5. Do i need to start over?
i dont undertstand i told you your 4 gig wont wiork i dont know what more i can say its not hard dude... you should look at the tutorial for flashing in my signature below cause there is no other way to explain it.... if you still cant understand your just going ot have to tinker brudda... n othing i an do more than i have already
Old 11-01-2009, 01:56 AM

So do i need a lower sd card to flash..cant i do without to flash?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 AM

So do i need a lower sd card to flash..cant i do without to flash?
yes as i already explained to you with the flashing and the titan ruu and such... you need to look at that tutorial in my signature....
Old 11-01-2009, 01:05 AM

Dude it say nothing bout sd card size. I took it out, can i flash now?lol seriously.. I know bro, its been yrs since i flash to a custom

--------- New Post Merged on 1/11/2009 at 0237 --------

man im stuck in bootloader, i dont know wants going on.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/11/2009 at 0301 --------

OK so i did somethin and now I have wm6.1 rom 3.56.561 and radio 3.42.02..lol ..i still dont know but i flashed to something.lol

Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 AM

Re Re Sprint Mogul stuck in bootloader

Dude it say nothing bout sd card size. I took it out, can i flash now?lol seriously.. I know bro, its been yrs since i flash to a custom

OK so i did somethin and now I have wm6.1 rom 3.56.561 and radio 3.42.02..lol ..i still dont know but i flashed to something.lol
YEa flash that just make sure rom is for the mogul and phone is unlocked..good luck
Old 11-01-2009, 12:12 PM

i said about the 2gb avoe your post in the 2 posts i made above that.... but anyways no biggie
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bootloader, mogul, sprint, stuck