Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-28-2009, 05:53 PM
ohthebaby ohthebaby is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: SPRINT TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Palm pre anyone ill take 2 plz

i just started looking into this today and reading up, watching the videos and well im pretty impressed. The webos may be apple-ish but who cares there gonna have to make something that can compete to show apple there not the only ones who can do it......but besides that webOS looks slick speedy and simple unlike wm...now dont get me wrong i <3 my touch and wm but its not a everybody can use it right away system ive given it to my mom for a day and well she is was totally lost didnt know why there were so many options and something liek webOS looks easier less cluttered and def quicker...the question is will u be trading in your pros and diamond to pick one of these babies?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohthebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 06:16 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Palm pre anyone ill take 2 plz

Im not trading it in but i will pick it up for a extra toy seems like a preety cool phone but i dont like the keyboard but the new os looks cool

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 06:22 PM

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i cant afford two toys sigh....
Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was wonderin about this two is it time to move on from windows ???? i love windows but damn this phone is hot but not feelin the no video and and only 3.0 camera as of now anyway aside from that im still considering it

The Following User Says Thank You to brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 07:48 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not sure if id trade in the pro but i will get one of these nevertheless, cant wait!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 04:21 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nah im good man, i dont like the OS, I dont iek the KB, I dont like the nothing of it....im good with my tp till another htc drops for sprint lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

windows gotta step they game up point blank that system is outdated in my opinion i want to stay with windows trust me but when is htc droppin sum new stuff??? we only got rumors so far im on da fence rite now but when the pre comes out i will get try it for 30 and see whats reall gud wit it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

windows gotta step they game up point blank that system is outdated in my opinion i want to stay with windows trust me but when is htc droppin sum new stuff??? we only got rumors so far im on da fence rite now but when the pre comes out i will get try it for 30 and see whats reall gud wit it
agreed only thign good with wm is modding it i mean look at all the shit we can do to them but at the end of the day it can be a whole lot better so i guess well have to wait and see if the pre is what some of us are looking for
Old 03-01-2009, 04:33 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ohthebaby View Post

agreed only thign good with wm is modding it i mean look at all the shit we can do to them but at the end of the day it can be a whole lot better so i guess well have to wait and see if the pre is what some of us are looking for
every OS can be better, its just a matter of how much u can do with an OS? and in that fact no OS beats wm... all that fancy drag n scroll feature is a major drag imo... just like android and iphone and now the pre
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ohthebaby View Post

i just started looking into this today and reading up, watching the videos and well im pretty impressed. The webos may be apple-ish but who cares there gonna have to make something that can compete to show apple there not the only ones who can do it......but besides that webOS looks slick speedy and simple unlike wm...now dont get me wrong i <3 my touch and wm but its not a everybody can use it right away system ive given it to my mom for a day and well she is was totally lost didnt know why there were so many options and something liek webOS looks easier less cluttered and def quicker...the question is will u be trading in your pros and diamond to pick one of these babies?
Im not trading my PRO or Diamond or Mogul. I will be getting this once it is available... I too was researching this phone ALOT a month ago when I heard it was coming to Sprint and I was very very impressed. I cant wait to get my paws on that badboy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

as many have said i wouldnt trade any of my htc devices for the palm but i will be picking one up to mess with it...... palm has never impressed me in the past with their operating systems and i dont think this one is going to impress much either..... they have always had pretty stable stock roms which is a good thing but they lock their roms down soooo tight that there isnt a way to flash or make new ones :< and as for the questions above about when htc will drop new devices? you have to be patient they just dropped the diamond and touch pro nad already announced the second version to those phones also, as well as the hd for sprint and many othe devices..... they have 4 quarters in a year and drop one each quarter for the most part. ( may miss one rarely)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 02:58 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

as many have said i wouldnt trade any of my htc devices for the palm but i will be picking one up to mess with it...... palm has never impressed me in the past with their operating systems and i dont think this one is going to impress much either..... they have always had pretty stable stock roms which is a good thing but they lock their roms down soooo tight that there isnt a way to flash or make new ones :< and as for the questions above about when htc will drop new devices? you have to be patient they just dropped the diamond and touch pro nad already announced the second version to those phones also, as well as the hd for sprint and many othe devices..... they have 4 quarters in a year and drop one each quarter for the most part. ( may miss one rarely)
HD 2 sprint...wtf is that a snafu or typo b.c the hair in the back of my neck is standing up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

HD 2 sprint...wtf is that a snafu or typo b.c the hair in the back of my neck is standing up
x2 whats the deal with that
The Following User Says Thank You to mikewhooo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

naw its not a typo, look at the 2009 sprint release pics... you can find on google and there she is all pretty and standing tall :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats whats up right der lol

--------- New Post Merged on 4/3/2009 at 0215 --------

any idea dash on the release I am sure close to the end of the year
Old 03-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch by HTC(VOGUE)

View Mistergabe's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mistergabe's Photo Album Add Mistergabe's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah I have been keeping my eye on this one. I was told it was to drop on the 15th of march so it should be available . I did think about trading in one of touches for it but then I would like to have both. is there any way we can talk to sprint into gettin this phone on a discount or problems withanother touch I own.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mistergabe View Post

yeah I have been keeping my eye on this one. I was told it was to drop on the 15th of march so it should be available . I did think about trading in one of touches for it but then I would like to have both. is there any way we can talk to sprint into gettin this phone on a discount or problems withanother touch I own.
probably not as sprint only does trade of fo like and comparable hones... considering palm pre is new and has a hard qweerty... more than likly no...but good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue, Palm Pre

View tektoys's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tektoys's Photo Album Add tektoys's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as nice as i think the pre is, i just can't get over the fact that it's basically a glorified treo pro with a new OS, i would probably go more for the android palm p100 coming out in Q2 just because of the opensource thing or maybe a crackberry niagara 9630, i really want to like the touch pro2 but i'm a bit hesitant about that one too, i'm stuck with my touch cause i can't change my phone like i change my underwear as much as i would love to but when i switch i want to be certain that it'll be something that i'll be satisfied with for a while, not just a couple of months

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tektoys For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im good with my pro... Ill be holding on to this lil bad boy for a while... hopefully by the time im ready to trade her out, wm7 will be out some new and innovative features... if not... I may just be goin android or something myself...lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 06:58 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Im good with my pro... Ill be holding on to this lil bad boy for a while... hopefully by the time im ready to trade her out, wm7 will be out some new and innovative features... if not... I may just be goin android or something myself...lol!
why wuld you go to andriod and not stick with windows mobile? you cant tell me that you think that android is going to be better can you? they are going to be like the iphone if you ask me... basically they will have a open market with a lot of useless apps that wont do anything and cant be used for anything but show off purposes..... windows you have that as well as many useful apps for business and such....
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ahh no way i would trade this nice glossy big rammed monster for that ugly thing lol

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View spidermonkey21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidermonkey21's Photo Album Add spidermonkey21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does anyone know what the price of 1 of these is without a contract?

Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i saw something in the $399.99 category, but i believe it will be more expensive than that

Old 03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View spidermonkey21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidermonkey21's Photo Album Add spidermonkey21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so if i can already get them between 300 and 350 then i should jump on that deal and resell like crazy on ebay?

Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch by HTC

View anomoly's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View anomoly's Photo Album Add anomoly's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

supposed to find out today release date and pricing options.

I'm very interested in this device, if the real world reviews pan out, i'll get one - if not then i hope to get the TouchPro2

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
palm, plz, pre