Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch vs Sprint Mogul

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

what!!! she hates the touch pro!!! i love the hell out of that phone and it is by far the best device that is out for sprint and many carriers in all
yea i wasn't believing he said that his wife hates the TOUCH PRO! tell her to send it to me and I will trade her for my TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

would love to have the TOUCH PRO!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul / Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View cheopop's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cheopop's Photo Album Add cheopop's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well she getting to like it know that i installed a few themes. I'll stick to my mogul more manly but thats just me. I like strange looking things lol. but i might just end up with a touch pro since my mogul is starting to crap out, and i don't think sprint will replace it with another mogul.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheopop For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cheopop View Post

Well she getting to like it know that i installed a few themes. I'll stick to my mogul more manly but thats just me. I like strange looking things lol. but i might just end up with a touch pro since my mogul is starting to crap out, and i don't think sprint will replace it with another mogul.
you wont be able to complain though if they get you a pro.... did you see the thread where hundreds got pros for moguls? i would take a look at that thread since 1 week ago tonight i got 2 pros for moguls for my buddies and it takes a total of 3 minutes or so to do. well worth the time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 02:18 PM

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good luck getting your pro, I know all the sprint users who have tried have done so sucessfully! too bad again, that I'm with alltel and they wouldn't budge on giving me the pro!!!!!! dangit!!! but I did get a touch so better than nothing I guess!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul / Touch Pro

View cheopop's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cheopop's Photo Album Add cheopop's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yep yep Giving up my mogul for the pro. Ive been working with my wifes Touch Pro and I'm starting to love it. i want it with the black battery cover just like on DASH'S video on You Tube tho. trying to change font on the pro now and its been hell.. cant understand it. well ill post in the correct thread. PEACE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheopop For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:37 PM

yep yep Giving up my mogul for the pro. Ive been working with my wifes Touch Pro and I'm starting to love it. i want it with the black battery cover just like on DASH'S video on You Tube tho. trying to change font on the pro now and its been hell.. cant understand it. well ill post in the correct thread. PEACE
yea sorry i can't be of any help there, dont have a TP........but you will find the answers here, I'm sure!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2009, 06:27 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its easy to do and here are some easy to install cab files for you....
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=godzson
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800 4 NOW
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View MACH15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MACH15's Photo Album Add MACH15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Mogul is ALOT better......I went to sprint to get 1, and they up and told me that is replaced by the touch pro......well, I didnt have the money at the present time so I searched on ebay a got myself:-} A buddy of mine has the touch and for some reason it locks up quite a bit so.........anyways, I like the REV A, qwerty keyboard, screen, just an all around better phone......just my opinion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MACH15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by MACH15 View Post

Mogul is ALOT better......I went to sprint to get 1, and they up and told me that is replaced by the touch pro......well, I didnt have the money at the present time so I searched on ebay a got myself:-} A buddy of mine has the touch and for some reason it locks up quite a bit so.........anyways, I like the REV A, qwerty keyboard, screen, just an all around better phone......just my opinion.
the rev a is on the touch, the touch ahs more ram by double thus more stable, the touch has touchflo technology, the only thing it doesnt have that the mogul does is the keyboard..... hell the touch has flush screen too compared to the lipped of the mogul... between these two i would go with the vogue for sure. (no memory problems like on the mogul ius well worth o keyboard)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the rev a is on the touch, the touch ahs more ram by double thus more stable, the touch has touchflo technology, the only thing it doesnt have that the mogul does is the keyboard..... hell the touch has flush screen too compared to the lipped of the mogul... between these two i would go with the vogue for sure. (no memory problems like on the mogul ius well worth o keyboard)
yeah, but i heard so much bad things about the touch's, thats why i will get the mogul. of course, now that i have the PRO, i wouldnt take ANYTHING else! lol. well, except for that SHIFT! thats a MONSTER!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I had a mogul for a long time and gotta tellu love it to death..worked really good wouldnt traded for a top peaked ultra modified touch..got a touch pro now.. got my freinds touch a couple a days bck and i said dammm graphics look really bad compared to the pro its been a while since ive played with one..so yall get a pro...lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mogul, sprint, touch