Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 01:41 AM
jrodri62 jrodri62 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jrodri62's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrodri62's Photo Album Add jrodri62's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Noob Here Need some help please

Hey guys I hope someone can help with this problem. I have an htc touch pro from sprint I am currently using there stock rom. I have seen You tube videos of some custom roms using the touch flow 3d and the last tab where you have the program shortcut page, they do not have the program icons in the ugly sprint boxes and they have them in four rows and endless colums iwanted to know how i could get my phone to function like that and if i could do that with my sprint stock rom? I would much appreciate anyones help thanx
Old 05-25-2009, 01:44 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Noob Here Need some help please

“ Originally Posted by jrodri62 View Post

Hey guys I hope someone can help with this problem. I have an htc touch pro from sprint I am currently using there stock rom. I have seen You tube videos of some custom roms using the touch flow 3d and the last tab where you have the program shortcut page, they do not have the program icons in the ugly sprint boxes and they have them in four rows and endless colums iwanted to know how i could get my phone to function like that and if i could do that with my sprint stock rom? I would much appreciate anyones help thanx
why is this in free talk and not the touch pro area of the help desk? take a look at my signature below and you will find the answers to all of your questions you just asked. if you cant see my signature below this post than all you have to do is scroll up to the banner on the top of the page and than go to my control panel and check the option in there to allow you to see forum signatures.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 03:40 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Noob Here Need some help please

Answered in another thread. Closed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
noob